1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Involuntary Tummo: My Spine Is Turning Cold Water Warm

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by AdamF, May 16, 2017.

1. AdamF

AdamF New Member

Got in shower at 56 degrees today after doing 53 deg. the last two, and the following happened:

Around five minutes in, I put the shower head up and down my spine and areas with brown fat (upper shoulders, etc...), and the water actually started getting warm. Was able to repeat this several times and then I was able to warm the water up almost everywhere except top of my head. This was not like the water just getting less cold, this water was warming me up.

I thought the water temperature must have gotten warmer since I turned the shower on, but the thermometer showed the water temperature had actually dropped while this was happening.

It was most pronounced in areas of brown fat concentration, so I wonder if I get more brown fat activation by targeting areas other than the BF, itself.

Last edited: May 16, 2017