1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Introducing myself and possibly leaving NYC asap

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Kimberly P, May 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Kimberly P

Kimberly P New Member

Hello, new friends. I've been following Jack for the past couple months and I'm so grateful for the wisdom. I don't have any pressing health concerns, but of course I'm widely aware of the importance of getting away from toxins, nnEMF's and 5g. Cancer has been a big problem in my family so that is something I'm always conscious of and very passionate about.

Aside from that, I'm in NYC and things are getting ugly here with riots breaking out. I'm trying to decide my next move. I've been trying to get things organized to leave the city and join my family in Michigan - I'm even questioning if it's too late with highways across the country getting shut down by protestors. I don't really want to be in Michigan but I feel it might be better than being alone in NYC. It's hard to find people who share my concerns because most are brainwashed by MSM and don't understand the long-term impacts of what is happening and the overall big picture. I'm confused as to what to do, but my instinct tells me that being with family would be smart. Insights would be welcome. Feeling a bit alone and overwhelmed (but ever hopeful). I hope everyone stays safe and I'm praying for peace.

2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I've been in NYC past few days and I'm seeing serious psychological and physical damage being done to almost every one I know. Since you're new to nnemf, unless you're wealthy and can afford to spend big to mitigate you'll want to move out to some countryside sooner than later. You want to avoid all cities.

Kimberly P likes this.
  3. Kimberly P

Kimberly P New Member

Thank you for replying. I'm not exaggerating when I say I feel I could cry just to have someone understand where I'm coming from. My first instinct in March was to jump in a car and head back to Michigan but I didn't want to panic and just leave all my belongings behind. I should have done it. I'm going to try and get out very quickly but I'm afraid of driving alone on the highways with the current environment of people blocking traffic and attacking deadlocked cars. Also, in Michigan I'll be in a higher latitude, but it will be country (really didn't want to go into higher latitude but maybe best option).

Again, thank you for the reply. It really means so much to me. I hope you stay safe in NYC. Yes, people are losing all sense of reason. Praying for peace.

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

There's plenty of sun in Michigan. And you want to take advantage of cold adapting when and where available.

You shouldn't be afraid of driving on the interstate right now.

If your family uses wireless inside their home then that's more exposure than on the streets of NYC. Meaning wherever you go you have to eliminate your wireless sources indoors. Keep your phone in a metal tin when not in use.

Safe is easy at the moment, sane is harder. Had an ironic thought today that phone zombies who used to walk into me on the street have turned into mask zombies who won't walk within four feet of me.

Kimberly P and Earth Monkey like this.
  5. Kimberly P

Kimberly P New Member

Thank you for your insight! The good news is not too much wifi where I'd be going. Plus I bought my ethernet cables thanks to Jack's advice :)

You're right about the mask zombies - what's worse is combination phone/mask zombies. I've seen it!

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Kimberly and welcome...
    Please start a journal in the optimal journal section so we can follow you on your optimal journey.

What do you do for work? can you work remotely? If so - the world is your oyster so to speak.

Have you thought of getting yourself a small camper van and heading to your parents place for now and then moving on when you feel able to?

We all need to have a couple of backup plans these days.

Travel light and stay mobile ....you will be able to turn on a dime and follow your heart
    and your instincts.

You are pretty lucky ....I am guessing that you aren't tied down with a partner and kids?

Please don't be afraid ...use this as a fantastic opportunity to take control of your life.

Dr. K. would call this "jumping without a parachute and developing wings on the way
    down!"

A lot of us here have done just that .....and life keeps getting better and better.

With an open mind and an adventurous spirit You will find opportunities you never
    dreamt of.

These are difficult times ....no question - but be optimistic. You are young and lovely and you have found Jack kruse.......we are all very lucky here.

Do what needs to be done and don't look back ....your future is waiting for you.

Please stay safe and connected ....

Have you thought of the Florida panhandle .....The Destin area?

There are families here that bought an old school bus etc. and refurbished it and took the whole family to Florida. Last we heard they are all homeschooling and getting healthy.

Kimberly P likes this.
  7. Kimberly P

Kimberly P New Member

Hi Caroline, thank you for such a kind and thoughtful welcome note. Your uplifting insight mean a lot to me, especially right now. I'm usually quite positive and optimistic but things definitely feel heavy at the moment. Change doesn't usually scare me but violence is another story.

It's funny you mention a van and Florida, because yes - I've been heavily considering Florida and today I had the thought about buying a used van so I can be mobile. My friend said that I could work at his restaurant near Palm Beach, at least while I figure things out. Destin sounds beautiful - how nice about the family and the refurbished bus!

I'm unemployed at the moment, as are most New Yorkers, but I'm an actress and usually make my living bartending. I'm aware of and agree with Jack's take on shift work though. Luckily I haven't worked nights in a while.

So, for the past month I've been contemplating Florida vs. Michigan. With Florida, I have only one friend and as of now, nowhere to live - and in Michigan I have my entire family with whom I could stay. I really don't want to leave my apartment in NYC as I'm so happy here but my instinct is telling me it's not safe. Anyways, maybe summer in Michigan and then head south for the winter . . .

Oh, and yes I'm single and no kids. 'll start the optimal journal as you suggested!

Thanks again and I hope you're safe and well wherever you are :)

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am in Australia BTW.

Jack has a beach house in Destin Florida and loves it there in the off season.

Probably no place is going to be even close to perfect now so we all have to do the best we can and be prepared to change course when necessary.

It will be a tough decision to leave NYC ....especially if you are an actor.

You just never know what/who will cross your path ....and change everything.

You are young and there isn't anything you can't do if you put your mind to it.

Treat your life as a blank canvas and just live each day to the fullest.

Follow Inger's Journal ....she has had to make tough decisions in her life and she is stronger and wiser because of them.

I look forward to your journal...

Anne V and Kimberly P like this.
  9. Anne V

Anne V Silver

@caroline this is still how i live my life :)

Kimberly P and caroline like this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are a superstar Anne....

you have faced some huge challenges and you have come thru stronger and wiser and more motivated.

Kimberly P likes this.
  11. Anne V

Anne V Silver

not so super the last 2 days . very angry ,and disgusted.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

what's up Dear Anne? sending you a hug xo

Inger likes this.
  13. DaveAlfa

DaveAlfa New Member

Hi Kimberly! my name is Dave! What did you decide? Have you considered Georgia? We are close to Florida. Also, there are some Major Movies Studios here! Good Luck!