1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Internet-addicted infants "lack motor skills"

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Gagnrad, Apr 15, 2014.

1. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Man, Jack's dropping some good ones in this thread...

Seems like your friend's husband is in a place where he could mitigate this... But I'm guessing he's not a Kruse reader. Any way you could drop the hints??

Shijin13 likes this.
  2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I've given his wife the link to this forum and my journal here in the past. They are a very techy family and like the "benefits" of his employement with Comcast. They were the first in the area to have Comcast's security system installed a couple of years ago.

Shijin13 likes this.
  3. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

That brings us to the heart of the philosophical debacle that comes with possessing this knowledge... how do you tell other people they're killing themselves without becoming the "crazy guy yelling at cars in the street" :)

4. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

If you are going remote, consider what would happen if you allow technology to be with you... As soon you start something with radio and have a bad connection, it will work harder, so in that case being in a place with good connection and doing extreme things to compensate could be better.

I have contacts deep inside this business and know quite some things that is not pretty in humans eyes... You must always find ways to compensate the loss of energy today, just going off-grid would not do it... Any day a iPhone geek walks by you get nuked once again.

Go off-grid and find a place deep in the woods, firs is great because they swallow man made EMF but cleans it away, but for how long? This is a insider clue from some of my friend in business... Firs kills the GSM, 3G and 4G big time and they loose customers for that reason.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    rlee314 and Shijin13 like this.
  5. Gagnrad

Gagnrad New Member

I never heard that, Peter. So wearing animal fur might protect one, at least to some degree from EMF? How interesting!

Maybe all the Paleo ladies, when they find out, will get down the furriers with their credit cards and start wearing mink and fox-fur. That will annoy the vegetarians even more. They already hate Paleo!

[​IMG]

6. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Sorry, my bad english... Firs

7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Peter is talking about firs or pinetrees not about animal furs...

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nice pic of Marilyn though!

Shijin13 likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Courage is forward movement while embracing fear. Thinking for yourself is courage. What's rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads. One person with courage is the only majority you need to succeed in life.

thisbirdhaswings and Snowie like this.
  10. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Ha, fun language fo-pa's!

But, regarding furs... since the topic came up- due to the fact they are made of animal skins, which are made of mostly lipids (though dried, etc), wouldn't it provide a slight barrier to EMF vs. something like cotton? I don't know this for sure yet by the science, but I've been kicking the idea around that fat also acts as some sorta EMF barrier...

Shijin13 likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

sjoshua: how do you explain it to the lay person. 1. Going Somewhere by Andrew Marino. 2. Dissconnect by Devra Davis. 3. Overpowered by Martin Blank In that order.

rlee314 likes this.
  12. Gagnrad

Gagnrad New Member

Sorry for the bastardized pronunciation of modern English. It must be very confusing for non-native speakers.

ir, ur and er all sound the same now in most words -- except perhaps in parts of Scotland. I guess it's related to the post-vocalic R being lost in (most forms of) modern English.

Shijin13 likes this.
  13. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

On the other hand, motion based on the physics.

rlee314 likes this.
  14. Inger

Inger Silver

need to steal this

SlamSlask and rlee314 like this.
  15. Bill1

Bill1 New Member

F - false
    E - evidence
    A - appearing
    R - real

:confused: