1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Intermittent fasting and CT - Swedish Style!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by FF_BC, Mar 29, 2012.

1. FF_BC

FF_BC New Member

So I'm very busy right now with packing all of our stuff since we are moving in a couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to move, we will get a small garden area where we will grow some vegetables and some kitchen herbs. Also I'm going to build my own outdoor gym :D

But right now I'm laying low with the heavy lifting. Did some running intervals yesterday, quite sore today... First time running in my fivefingers in over a year.

2. .lina

.lina New Member

outdoor gym! that is such a good idea, i have a huge garden behind my house which i am free to decorate as i wish, and i think i can sneak in some good stations there! :D

3. donkjellberg

donkjellberg Silver

Don't forget a pull up bar.

4. FF_BC

FF_BC New Member

I will not, the whole forrest is full of them! ;)