1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Interested in skype/chat with other members here?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, Sep 21, 2012.

1. If you are interested in joining in on a group chat/skype/conference, I am trying to coordinate one.

It's informal (meaning not part of any of Jack's programs). . . like a virtual "let's meet for coffeee" kind of thing.

Depending on what times work for the majority, and how many are interested at any given time - we are going to try to do a video conference. .. failing that an online chat or conference call.

SO if you are interested email me:

marketingjeanie@gmail.com

Let me know your forum ID and what times work best, what time zone you are in and whatever else you think might be relevant.

Cavemam

2. I'm in! Sent you an email.

3. zoebarry@yahoo.com

zoebarry@yahoo.com New Member

I'm definitely interested, too. However, I find that OooVoo works much better than Skype. It's free an you can record your video call.

Grace

4. Willll check it out!

5. I just sent an email out to those that sent me their email!!

Shijin and Zoe. . . didn't get anything, send me your emails :)

send to marketingjeanie@gmail.com

:)

anybody else, this goes for you too.

6. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Sent u my email. Skype name is my email minus the @gmail.com

7. Cavemam, I haven't seen anything come through (checked SPAM too but shouldn't be there). Did you send it to me?

8. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

I didn't see anything either...

9. Lyndra and Patty - so sorry! Organizing it now. . . I'll let you know on here on next thing that goes out. I had your email wrong Patty, and Lyndra I left you out because you were already in my email list and blah blah excuse. :)

We've got a lot of folks now! I'm kinda excited!

We have 18 people counting me. . .too many for group video. The chat window from Spreecast seemed to work well for everyone.

So here is what I propose: I will set up a spree cast and be the host (producer) for this one. We can kinda see how it goes. . worst case scenario you just have to look at me type and we can chat like we did last night during the webinar.

Also, Friday night seems to be the "best" time for many. Probably we should switch it up frequently so the same people are not left out for every time.

SO, make some alternate suggestions/threats/ideas here. . .but I'll go enter yall into a spreecast group and send out invites today :)

6:00 p.m. MST/ 7:00 CST.

Also, I think it should be like a you-call-it poker game. Different hosts for each chat and the host can bring topics or rules or ideas.

Let's jump in, see how it works then we can do more planning for future ones.

I am doing the settings as "open to anyone with link", and I'm going to delete it after we are done. Mostly because I don't want my rude smart ass comments out in the world for very long ;)

Cavemam

10. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Sounds good! I won't be able to make it this Friday, unfortunately...but please keep me on the list so I can crash the next one! :D

11. Ok! I think I did it, here is the link: http://www.spreecast.com/events/not-so-optimal-chat

Go rsvp so I can see if worked.

If you have asked to be included, and you didn't get an invitation - it's probably something I did wrong :) Email me or let me know on here.

marketingjeanie@gmail.com

Also, if there are any tech savvy people that want producer status (so you can operate the cast too, what If I don't show up! back up plans baby). let me know you are cool having producer status. That means you WILL be on video to everyone during it. :)

12. I just confirmed....I'm in! See y'all then.

***Cavemam, I think I just heard you on my computer. Probably your mic is on and your tab is open on Spreecast. But I'm no computer genius so I could be wrong.

13. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

When I RSVPed.. it took me to the same kind of set up as last night with your picture on it Cavemam...do I then log in, or is my clicking the link enough...sorry for the dweeby questions!

14. You can push the RSVP button on there to let us know you will be there - or just show up. That's all, supposed to be easy.

15. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I'll be there...last night was like passing notes in class, except the lecture was interesting too!

16. chocolate

chocolate Silver

Where's the the doctor's quick link for twitter? Do I actually have to log in twitter to follow?

17. kathylu

kathylu Gold

I clicked rsvp, so I'll see you there!

18. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Just wanted to clarify for everyone. The date is Friday 9/28 at 5 pm Pacific, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central and 8 pm Eastern time.

19. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

Do we have a particular topic? :cool:

20. ealachan

ealachan New Member

You should all discuss whether or not it's ok to carry on side conversations while the Doc is doing Q&A...;)