1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Interested in giving all this stuff a go

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Julian, Oct 26, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Darker moles/freckles is a small price to pay if MT-2 helps.

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-and-aortic-stenosis.7685/page-24#post-225548

2. Penny

Penny New Member

If you get on Patreon, one of the first blogs there is a God send for your "solar callous" - that first blog is totally worth the price of admission - like it would save your life... not being a drama queen either...

Sandra likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Water comes off the Alps........so if you istened to me carefully in the webinar most my members already got great advice 7 years ago from me. Now I tell you why I said it. You have the electron spin side........and now you have the proton spin side. Still want to talk food? JanS I hope you realize this is why Kane's stuff and the supplemented hormones is also an issue. They are all deuterium bombs. BHRT is not.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Huge issue this water thing. Why? Water makes up 99% of the molecules in us because it has a small atomic weight. The money shot: No proteins can work without being HYDRATED by DDW water.......and what makes it around Krebs bicycle? MtDNA = this is tied to heteroplasmy rate. The water in blood is a different animal for a specific quantum reason.

Scompy likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Heavy ice do not float, it sinks.
    Lite water runs down first.

Without supplemental hormones I go nowhere fast (since 1997, from about the day I retired).
    First priority, stay alive today, tomorrow and if possible day after tomorrow, then think about 30 years ahead.
    Are there a deuterium-less supplemental hormones?

Sun -- check
    animal fat -- check

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

sunlight
    deuterium
    animal fat

///

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]

saturated fat --- rigid, backbone
    unsaturated ---- vibrates

if unsaturated is made of heavier hydrogen it likely vibrates less vigoriously.

///

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Testosterone C19H28O2
    28 hydrogen

Dihydrotestosterone C19H30O2
    30 hydrogen

Cholesterol C27H46O
    46 hydrogen

Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate C19H28O5S

wow
    all hormones have a lots of hydrogen

Penny likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

////////////

deuterium

//////
    It’s been known for years in the pharmaceutical industry that deuterium is more DIFFICULT to remove from carbon than light hydrogen. That difficulty was a problem for Mother Nature too, because she needed to be able to move hydrogen around in most of the metabolic pathways to sustain life inside a mitochondrion freely.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  11. drezy

drezy New Member

Paraphrased from the Oct '17 webinar Q&A:
    From the blog post:
    ^^^ My n=1 completely and totally nailed right up there.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My pleasure gentleman. All those who left missed the story on proton spin..........and now I finished the spin story of electrons and protons. What are the implications. Stay tuned.

13. Julian

Julian New Member

haha man everyone bypasses my questions or i am just to dumb and not enough time to really understand all the fundamentals to make it click. It would take me years of studying the basics of biology and physics to make sense of most of this infomation :(

14. Julian

Julian New Member

what is patreon? some blog thing? I am just worried i will pay money for something that has more less practical information for me and just talks jargon.

15. drezy

drezy New Member

You're in a virtual room filled with people who've gotten to know each other over time. That's all. Actually when old discussions and new info breaks out in your thread it typically ends up drawing more attention to your thread. Give it time.

I'd like to respectfully point out some statements you've made:
    The face feeling "bloody awesome" didn't require your total understanding did it? Neither did my effortless 30 lbs fat loss. Starting doesn't require very full understanding.

I think the lure of all this information that currently seems overwhelming to you kicks in when you start uncovering a better version of yourself using the techniques. You know like:
    "Wow, I'm springing out of bed in the morning."
    "Wow, my blood pressure has been perfect despite never having been in the past."
    "Wow, my wife wants to get more physical more often" <-- I'm a married guy and that's huge

Then in those moments you think to yourself: Wait a second, all I did was A and I'm seeing these benefits? Time to learn about B.

My own n=1. I jumped right into the cold and skipped the face dunk business so I don't have answers for you there. With very little understanding I did it because , though I found him entertaining, I really didn't believe what Jack was saying about the cold. The not knowing got to me though so my little experiment began.

I think you can skip the "jargon" for now and grab a couple bags of ice. I'm open to corrections for sure, but you look Northern Euro haplotype to me. In other words your ancestors survived and thrived in cold environments or else you wouldn't be here.

I hope this was somewhat useful for you and don't discount your subjective experience.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For in depth blogs on the coming age of quantum biology become a Patron and I will teach you and answer your questions direct for the cost of a coffee a month. https://www.patreon.com/DrJackKruse

SlamSlask, Brent Patrick and JanSz like this.
  17. Penny

Penny New Member

What the hell else are ya doing? :) I mean, just read a blog a day - then look up a few words and read some more - pretty soon, it'll make more sense - be curious - that is all you need to be -

You can also get a book for $5.00 called Life on the Edge - from his section on The Kinetic Isotope Effect:" There are several mechanisms responsible for significant kinetic isotope effects, and one of them is quantum tunneling, which like cycling, is extremely sensitive to the mass of the particle that is trying to tunnel. Increasing the mass makes the particle's behavior less wave-like and hence less likely to be able to seep through an energy barrier. So, doubling the mass of the atom (hydrogen to deuterium) causes its probability of quantum tunneling to plummet."

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Brent Patrick and SlamSlask like this.
  18. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

@Julian how you getting on with the functional patterns mate?

Is it s load of shit? Lots of mixed reception everywhere I go