1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Interested in giving all this stuff a go

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Julian, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Very cool, Penny.

2. Julian

Julian New Member

Should i be having my last meal before dark and like 2 hours prior to sleep?

3. Julian

Julian New Member

That stuff is retarded expensive! lol any other recommendations for entry level quality water on a budget? I am appreciating the help allot so far guys!

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Local to you Spring Water should be the best in your circumstance.

You have mentioned gym.
    Time spend in gym deprives you from sunlight exposure, exercise outside.
    We are not meant to exercise excessively.

---------------------------------------------------------
    A reduction in the amount of ozone in the ozone layer would allow more ultra violet radiation, especially UVC, to reach the planet's surface

---------------------------------------------------------

drezy likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Brent Patrick Patrick
    I the view of discussing
    solar skin callus
    ozone hole
    skin responses to UV thru IR-A and further

what do you think of using MT-2 injections to darken the skin a bit?
    upload_2017-10-30_8-32-29.png

7. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

To be honest Jan I am not to keen on adding an exogenous source but I do plan on developing my solar callous, this photo was taken last week just coming out of our winter here in AUST. So more motivation to stay outside even more.

Uv is pretty strong here in OZ so I can mitigate that by how much time I spend in the Sun and living outside under shade cover
    as opposed to being inside under nnEMF as many people do due to harsh climate and trying to escape the strong Sun, a form of cutting your nose off despite your face

I just finished reading Light in shaping Life and enjoyed chapters on magnetism and how that relates to photon absorption a lot to explore

your thoughts Jan?

drezy likes this.
  8. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

9. drezy

drezy New Member

Dude, were you in a duck floatie in that picture? I mean if you were I'm not here to judge. Nope, not one bit.

[​IMG]

10. Julian

Julian New Member

Yeah i only use it for the far infrared sauna at the moment and am about to buy this for home use as well

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Red-Inf...hash=item3aef142f14:m:mbShLMoEHS3mjy3sKZNwj_Q

I also agree with the not exercising excessively, i now think that the more exercise we do we stress the system more and that's counter productive to longevity? am i kind of right? lol

If you are interested here is a podcast i listend to with jack kruse and naudi agular from functionl patterns, his stuff is awesome as well.

11. Julian

Julian New Member

I have used melanotan 2 and would advise against it if you have a pigmented skin type like moles/freckles. Wouldn't melanotan 2 use go against jack's "dont use supplements" approach since he believes you can get everything regulated optimally without messing with the natural way of doing things?

12. Julian

Julian New Member

13. Julian

Julian New Member

Also just gave the ice bucket face dunking thing a go, it makes my face feel pretty bloody awesome!.Any advice on how often and how long i should do this? I tried googling it a bit not much detail on it really.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  14. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Nope wasn't me ,I definitely wouldn't be wearing electron blocking thongs :p:p:p:p

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    drezy likes this.
  15. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Do It everyday ,several times a day even better ,,Read Jacks Blogs on CT

drezy likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Australia's favourite mineral water brand is bottled at the source in Northern Italy; making Santa Vittoria one of the purest waters available.
    --------------------

Quickly looking, it looks like Pellegrino.

upload_2017-10-31_16-57-20.png

[​IMG]

Mito1 and Brent Patrick like this.
  17. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Yes Jan thats what I drink,well worth it :)

18. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

Look into Crazy Water out of Texas - amazing stuff :) They can ship it to you.........

19. Julian

Julian New Member

There is no instructions saying how many times i should dunk exactly, i guess two times? And is a skin thermometer really necessary?

Face Dunking:What you need: skin thermometer, a timer, ice, and a bathroom sink or larger bowl.

• Remove make-up or facial products
    • Get the water between 50-55 degrees
    • Dunk your face into the ice water and hold as long as you can
    • Record time and dunk again
    • Continue for the next two weeks and work your way to using less breaths
    • DO NOT let your skin temperature fall below 50-55 degrees

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Do they happen to have information on deuterium content in that water?

///