1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Interested in giving all this stuff a go

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Julian, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Julian

Julian New Member

Hey everyone the names Julian, not really a academic guy per say and find it hard to filter out the actual applicable knowledge here. I am 27 years old and have osteoporosis in my right knee and through my back due to bad kyphosis and some scoliosis that i am working on fixing through functional patterns. I am thinking to try and do the osteoporosis type diet but yeah will just try to outline what i am already doing to be as optimal as i can.

I have English organic tea for breakfast with some natural honey "filter my water with a gravity filter that removes 97% of fluroide and everything else basically so i need to add minerals back in with salt. My breakfast meal consists of 4 eggs, mushrooms and asparagus fried in coconut oil. Every other meal i eat usually contains salmon or fish of some kind and sweet potato"one small potato a day", carrots, white onion, kale, brocoli, spinach all usually with coconut oil. I also eat a small amount of almonds and walnuts every day. 2 times a week i will eat lean kangaroo mince. I discovered here that i should apparently avoid nightshades if you a have arthritis. It sucks to since i love blueberries and strawberries they make me feel good not bad but willing to cut them out to see how things go. I see the sun for 30 minutes to a hour every day in the morning but haven't quite cut the blue light in the evening. I am thinking i should just be removing most carbs and fully transition into a keto type diet? I am using the far infrared sauna every second day and also thinking about investing in a led infrared lamp at home for use on myself and to shine into my water since apparently red in contact with water helps make it structured which may be better for you? As far as countering the emf stuff i dont do much besides stand on the ground outside barefoot. I still use my desktop computer a fair bit and have my ipad and iphone turned on in the room with me. The supplements i use are resveratrol, coq10, liv52, niagen, pqq, tumeric and fish oil

Would be grateful for any guidance people can provide here thank you.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

"I have English organic tea for breakfast with some natural honey "filter my water with a gravity filter that removes 97% of fluroide and everything else basically so i need to add minerals back in with salt."

You'd be wise to stop this ASAP.

"My breakfast meal consists of 4 eggs, mushrooms and asparagus fried in coconut oil." EXCELLENT

"I also eat a small amount of almonds and walnuts every day. 2 times a week i will eat lean kangaroo mince." Add more fish. Otherwise not bad.

"I see the sun for 30 minutes to a hour every day in the morning but haven't quite cut the blue light in the evening." both of these is why you 27 year old body is older.......and it is because the charge on your protons stops their recycling = swelling = heteroplasmy.

I am thinking i should just be removing most carbs and fully transition into a keto type diet? At a latitude above 30 degree N or S in autim or winter........OK. Just make sure you get that sunlight with its 42%. red light. Red light does amazing things to proton recycling ya know. blue light at night fucking destroys it.

Use more sauna and less blue light.

Grounding in sun is wise. The nnEMF stuff is huge. If not......you''ll win up inducing MTHFR defects in yourself. Want to know why? Read my Dr. Jack kruse FB page on 10/26/17 about the space info. Pay attn to shit that matters and not the stuff that doesnt if you want to be a mitochondriac.

Ditch the ipad. Just sell it. Put the iphone on airplane mode and learn to use a ethernet cable and ground your laptops.

Oh yeah.........welcome.

Kelly A, Alex97232, Jude and 3 others like this.
  3. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Welcome Julian

Take your time there is a lot to take in on this Forum but it is worth every minute of your time ,baby steps!

I cannot emphasize enough the importance of reading the recommended Books. Reading these is going to give you a better handle on what Jack writes about in his Blogs and on this Forum
    I personally print out all of the Blogs as I read them and I use a Yellow Highlighter to go over sentences which I feel are meaningful to me at that particular point in time. I re-read and keep re-reading.

to add what Jack said above purchase a pair of Blue Blocking Glasses several members if I recall now sell them and they are of high quality or you can start with a pair of these to get you going
    https://www.amazon.com/Uvex-Blocking-Computer-SCT-Orange-S1933X/dp/B000USRG90#customerReviews

You also need to correct your environment ,you can take all the supplements in the world but your surrounding environment is going to dictate how much water your Mitochrodria can make (Energy)

Ditch the Fish Oil and start eating Seafood this is a must

Stick to Light + Water + Magnetism

Understand these three things and your well on your way

And don't be scared to ask questions there are a lot of smart and helpful individuals on the forum :):):)

Jack Kruse and drezy like this.
  4. Julian

Julian New Member

Well then what am i suppose to do for my water since the tap water is fluoridated? Whats wrong with the gravity water filter? :( just forked out $250 for it thinking it was a foundational necessity. Also whats wrong with the tea and honey?

I do have fish at least every day some days just cheap canned sea cought tuna though.

How much longer should i be getting into the sun and i guess just infrared light after dark?

I live in qld Gold Coast Australia its summer here and yeah it gets pretty warm. There is no lack of sun though which is good.

How much sauna should i do? Every single day if possible?

I use the ipad to read books though and is it ok to use if im in the sun or natural light in my room? Isn't bluelight not to bad in the morning so its more that i should just be careful with the ipad usage after dark?

I sadly live in a sharehouse with 100mb cable and 9 people living here all connected to it wirelessly. I use a desktop setup but will learn how to ground it

Also no comment on my supplement stack?

Thanks Jack!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

27 years old and have osteoporosis
    bad kyphosis and some scoliosis
    osteoporosis type diet
    using the far infrared sauna every second day
    thinking about investing in a led infrared lamp at home
    apparently red in contact with water helps make it structured
    The supplements i use are resveratrol, coq10, liv52, niagen, pqq, tumeric and fish oil
    gravity filter that removes 97% of fluroide
    latitude above 30 degree N or S in autim or winter

I live in qld Gold Coast Australia
    Gold Coast
    Queensland
    28.0024" S, 153.4146" E

======================================
    Food is important but very low priority when compared to other items.
    We are creatures of (Sun) light.
    Sunlight is made of variety of frequencies, some frequencies are missed all together.
    One of the ways you can think of your body is as a radio.
    When you dial radio to some frequency, at that time that radio is not able to listen to all other frequencies.
    Sunlight frequencies are telling our bodies what to do, how to operate as designed.
    Each of the Sunlight frequencies pushes our buttons in different ways.
    Artificial light does not equal Sunlight, frequencies have poor Sun resemblance.

Our bodies are getting most of energy from Sunlight.
    Energy from food is only small part of energy used by our bodies.

When you eat food, you are making choices, then you think that you got some desired things from that food.
    There is a fallacy in that aproach.
    Even if some food contains desirable items, (which is a big IF), you will only get them if you are able to absorb it. Often that is highly questionable (for variety of reasons).
    Testing provides some guidance.

Australia--->ozone hole

structured water---> is able to exist only on or in very tiny spaces
    it is produced by mitochondria
    large (sick) mitochondria produces less structured water
    forget about sales pitches giving you structured water
    drink spring water, preferably imported from outside Australia (due to low energy in any AU water because of ozone hole.

do not eat fish oil or any other special oils (unless able to get fatty acids analysis that would guide your consumption)

eat small short living seafood

--------------
    Peruse some of my posts here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    Alex97232, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'd also remark that you want to get in on the Patreon blogs now.......because we are hitting the single most important parts of being a mitochondriac now...........why proton spin is crazy important in the mitochondria.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

You need to move... you will always be dehydrated living with a bunch of people and their tech... I would add ice to your water, but skip the tea - the water that acts like a superhighway is made by your mitochondria - the ass end of the mito is magnesium atp-ase - when you are dehydrated, you drop magnesium as it is "hydrophylic* i.e. magnesium clings to water, when no water, magnesium drops off a cliff as your energy production also does - the ass end of the mitochondria also absorbs IR sunlight - which will make it work way better than food - the cold (see the cold thermogenesis blogs) - start drinking ice water and dunking your face in a salad bowl with ice water in it - shrinks your mitochondrial respiratorial proteins so the distance between them is less so the electrons don't have as far to go to reach oxygen (then end point of the mitochondria) - any flouride/chlorine/bromine will screw up iodine which also helps move the electron - all food/supplements code for light - unbelievably, when you take a supp will screw you up - not to mention the supps themselves - if I were you, I would do morning sun, add methylene blue to your ice water (you can get it from mito-blue.com) 1 to 4 drops and change tuna (mercury will also screw up your "redox" to sardines or mackeral and also add oysters to the mix - it is critical that you take care of the nightime blue light -which will be impossible living with a bunch of people - at the very least, switch the light bulbs to incandescent - I have had great luck with red lights - when you're on the computer, burn a red light nearby and a UV light (270nm) if possible or a reptile light - even better, go outside - but that might be shitty advice if you live in Oz... I would also add coconut water to your life and seafood bone broths - the easiest way is with shrimp shells - then toast them and eat the shells because they have chitin in them which is great for the gut flora - all of this stuff builds collagen - and collagen is where electrons like to travel - this is why accupuncture works BTW...

Get rid of the ipad - get a desktop - if you can't do this basic thing, you will never get well -it is literally sucking the electrons out of you - oh yeah, check out "earthing" or "grounding" - if you're by the ocean, jump in - or at least walk the beach -

Michalis, Kelly A and Alex97232 like this.
  8. Julian

Julian New Member

Australia--->ozone hole

What does the ozone hole mean for me exactly? The sun is pretty brutal here.

drink spring water, preferably imported from outside Australia (due to low energy in any AU water because of ozone hole.

What about 100% australian coconut water? What is wrong with my filterd water i cant afford to buy imported bloody water lol. If i had to choose between qld public water and gravity filterd/reminilerised what would be best?

do not eat fish oil or any other special oils (unless able to get fatty acids analysis that would guide your consumption)

I mainly use coconut oil, fish, almonds, walnuts, olive oil and red meats once or twice a week for fats. Anything else i could add?

eat small short living seafood

As in?

9. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Julian I just came back from the Gold Coast yesterday Burleigh Heads to be precise .I live in Sydney
    You are in a great spot if you do more of your living outside than in. Yes we have an issue with the Donut Hole us Ozzies , so the intensity of UV is going to be stronger so just monitor your exposure and develop a Solar Callus

New article out on how to build your solar callus naturally. Your solar callus not not only offers protection but it is an ideal way to absorb sunlight properly to get light into your system to build wellness and improve your immunity. Our skin tones are tied to our solar callus and are perceived as most healthy and attractive to humans. We know know that red and yellow skin tones make you appear more attractive and send wireless signals to others that your immune system is optimized. Being pale is not a sign of wellness contrary to popular dermatologic speeches. Even animals besides humans use their solar callus to draw mates.

Folks who spend time in the sun can change their surface color by assimilating certain frequencies of sunlight to take red tones tones because IR-A light increases our RBC's production when our skin is hit with sunlight it undergoes dermal pooling to make our skin flush with blood. When the sun has powerful UV light more oxygen is found in our blood changing its color to a deep red due to the increased amount of oxygen in it. From a biological/anthropological perspective, this signals health and vitality and a high redox potential to members of our species who see us in the nature. https://www.patreon.com/posts/13077291 JK

I spent a week in Burleigh to charge the batteries after our winter and certainly feel better than when I left.
    Get down the beach early in the morning as you know 5am its Daylight On the Gold Coast and do some CT as members above mentioned
    this is me at 5am Burleigh Heads Beach for the 7 mornings I was up there I didn't miss one day.
    Get yourself in a routine with all the above advice coupled with discipline and you will start seeing results
    Best of Health Brent.jpg

Richelle Jones, WalterNL and shiran like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Oz's real issue is the protons it has.........in its water. They are not favorable. And this is why melanoma is explosive there and why I told all my Oz members to drink water from elsewhere. After the November 2017 webinar the reasons behind this advice should be CRYSTAL clear.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In the Matrix film, there is a scene where Neo is asked to choose between the red pill and the blue pill blue? Neo ends up choosing the Red pill. Today, modern humans have the same choice t make and few of them realize it. You must choose the red light or the blue light and this primer tells you why. https://www.patreon.com/posts/reality-18-sun-14847705

[​IMG]

Your solar callus not not only offers protection but it is an ideal way to absorb sunlight properly to get light into your system to build wellness and improve your immunity. Our skin tones are tied to our solar callus and are perceived as most healthy and attractive to humans. We know know that red and yellow skin tones make you appear more attractive and send wireless signals to others that your immune system is optimized. Being pale is not a sign of wellness contrary to popular dermatologic speeches. Even animals besides humans use their solar callus to draw mates.

Folks who spend time in the sun can change their surface color by assimilating certain frequencies of sunlight to take red tones tones because IR-A light increases our RBC's production when our skin is hit with sunlight it undergoes dermal pooling to make our skin flush with blood. When the sun has powerful UV light more oxygen is found in our blood changing its color to a deep red due to the increased amount of oxygen in it. From a biological/anthropological perspective, this signals health and vitality and a high redox potential to members of our species who see us in the nature. So why is RED the choice by LIFE to run the most important programs in us. Why did Neo choose the red pill????? https://www.patreon.com/posts/13077291

Richelle Jones and Brent Patrick like this.
  12. Richelle Jones

Richelle Jones Eve Mytokondrya

I have mito haplo H and since I have been getting a lot more sun 3-4hrs per day mostly in AM I have a lovely golden tan that people comment on all the time. One lady said to me the other day "You are literally glowing"...and I am.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  13. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

https://m.medicalxpress.com/news/2017-09-team-skin-affects-sensitivity-mechanical.html

drezy likes this.
  14. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

https://m.medicalxpress.com/news/2017-08-habits-affect-skin-sun.html

Pay attention to your Circadian Rhythms

From article. ..

"However little has been understood about what controls the skins Clock"

It all starts with the eye clock...it has to run faster than every other cellular clock in your body.
    More outside living so your mitochondria can make sense of its environment and ditch nnEMF as much as possible

Great article explaining the Eye Clock
    And the importance of DHA (from seafood)in relation to the Eye clock

https://www.jackkruse.com/ubiquitination-17-gears-of-the-eye-clock/

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    drezy likes this.
  15. Julian

Julian New Member

As much as I would love to i am on Centrelink and unemployed atm due to fixing my back. I am not sure i wanna get all the jargon but I do Believe this stuff based on just intuition basically. I really just want to get the answers where I can so I can have my nutrition and habits down pat so my main focus can be on decoding my bio mechanics that I need to essentially reverse engineer with functional patterns.

16. Julian

Julian New Member

I am still confused on the tea and honey part. I usually have a tiny bit of natural manuka honey since i figured its good lol.

Soooooo i should stop drinking my gravity filtered water and go back to tap water and add in ice for the time being? The tap water legit taste like dirt though.

I dont understand this all supps are bad advice, jack even has a list of stuff he recommends.

17. Julian

Julian New Member

Also are desktop computers that are plugged into the wall already grouded? It is only electronics that run of batteries that are not grounded?

18. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

In regards to supplements even though Jack recommends on occasion it is in context and not a core part of what he advocates to members

Nick lanes sums it up why Supplements can pose a problem for the Individual in his book,,, http://nick-lane.net/books/power-sex-suicide-mitochondria-meaning-life/

In a nutshell Antioxidants can interfere with mitochondrial signaling

Read this Re -supplements -

"We have already said that leakiness of free radicals causes us to amplify more mitochondria, so it also stands that to live longer requires us to have a more sensitive detection system to pick up that leakiness signal. Many diet gurus tout us taking antioxidants in large doses for health. We now can see this advice runs completely counter to how mitochondria really work. The intracellular environment requires less antioxidants to make sure the signal is heard and mitochondria can be made when the tissue requires it. So taking a ton of antioxidants every day may not be the correct thing to do. This may explain why the studies on exogenous antioxidant use has been so disappointing to so many." https://www.jackkruse.com/why-we-die-and-why-we-live/

You said "I am not sure i wanna get all the jargon'"

it all starts here

aaa.htm.jpg

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  19. Julian

Julian New Member

So what do you do for your unflurodated water supply man? I now have this $250 gravity filter just sitting here doing nothing. Also i just checked my gyms sauna it is a far infrared sauna is that what i want? Is 30 minutes at like 65 degrees ok? I usually jump out and do wim hoff in the shower.

20. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

I drink San Pellegrino.

Use the filter until you are in a position to fund Imported water still better than fluoridated water

Use the Sauna but make sure you get Morning light

The fact that UV-A and IR-A light in AM sunlight work in unison to create this circumstance says something very deep about sunlight importance. In fact, IR- A light looks to be a way to improve our "solar callus" and offset the risks of extended UV light on the skin that occurs later in the day. Might this be why Australia really has a problem?

IR-A makes up 42% of sunlight. IR-A light is dominant in AM sunlight. IR-A light is a way to induce hybrid tanning for more UV-A assimilation. If UV-A light increases B-endorphin, as mentioned above, it would explain why we feel good and have mood elevation in AM sunlight. Is this why depression and a lack of sunlight are strongly linked in the literature? I think so. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/time-rethink-your-truth-sun-jack-kruse?published=t

Re Read all the advice in this thread ,its all there!

Alex97232 likes this.