1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inna’s optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inna, Jul 27, 2018.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

You mee
    you meet way more interesting people when you travel on your own. When you travel with someone they can become your crutch and comfort zone.

About four years ago Jack posted on the forum that he was going to be in Orlando and did anyone want to meet up.

So I asked if anyone was interested in meeting me there [I am in OZ btw] One person responded - Stella. We have been best friends ever since and pretty much a day doesn't go by that we don't speak. Quantum entanglement to the max!

I booked my flight even tho I really couldn't afford to go. I didn't know where I was going to stay or who I was meeting - except Jack of course!

I had never done anything like that in my life before....my DH had always made all travel/life arrangements etc. and I always planned my life as best I could.

My really good friend here in Oz was so worried about me ....but ....God bless her - she never said a world. She let me fly!

Jack always tells us .....We all need to jump without a parachute and we will get wings on the way down.

I have since been to China/central Asia 4 times ...on my own, as part of a group. I have made wonderful friends. The first time I went - the night before I was hysterical and couldn't stop crying and shaking.....but I did get on that plane and had the time of my life.

Nothing is promised to us .....so we better get our butt in gear and make some moves.

Life is so good ......if we push forward and do every crazy thing we can think of!

Why not??????

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  2. Inna

Inna Platinum

Good point, Caroline!

3. Inna

Inna Platinum

I am back home in Beverly after spending three days in Arlington Virginia, which is EMF shithole.
    I went there because my daughter needed to attend a conference, and wanted me to babysit my 5 month old granddaughter. While I enjoyed the company of my daughter and granddaughter, I barely survived the environment. It was like finding myself in virtual reality, everything was artificial with no trace of nature there.
    While there I used Lyft several time and each time driver from another country (Mongolia, Philippines, Pakistan, etc) complaining bitterly about the ‘fake’ milieu and how different it was in their native country. At least they knew the difference unlike most Americans living there and thinking that was ‘normal’ environment.
    This morning I had a long swim in the ocean, even though it was a bit stormy...am feeling a bit better. Trying to think positively and be grateful for what I have...

4448DDD4-861A-4EE1-B169-834D2E764AB5.jpeg

4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

She is adorable.

5. Inna

Inna Platinum

Thanks, Bb, I am taking full credit (my mitochondria after all!)
    Funny how nature works - most kids are adorable at this age, it comes handy:
    being adorable = getting adored = collecting free electrons

6. Inna

Inna Platinum

I lost my husband five years ago to this day, September 28, 2013,
    David was murdered in Belmopan Belize, at the place called roaring creek. We both loved water...
    David was a mitochondriac. He was originally from Minneapolis, MN, very fit, healthy and would have lived to over 100. In fact this what our plan was. A couple years before his death he became convinced that we have to leave United States.
    He felt that USA was corrupt and ‘evil’ and it was only a matter of time that it would collapse. He did not want to be any part of it. David wanted to move someplace where he could live simply, off the grid, grow own food and minimize exposure to electronics. He initially went to Belize just to visit, but he felt so different there that he was convinced that we need to move there. At the time it sounded to me like a ‘crazy talk’, I had many ties in USA (and so did David), and I was not ready to just drop off. David moved to Belize on his own, even found job there (health statistics) and was waiting patiently for me to join him. I visited couple of times, and had no intention to move there permanently, so I was waiting (not so patiently) for him to ‘come to his senses’.

Here is a poem i wrote after his death:

To David

You are right there, unscattered, alive,
    dressed in red shirt, swim shorts, froggy water shoes,
    the river reflects your mischievous smile,
    as you get ready for your morning dive

That moment reflects the joy of living,
    adventurous spirit soaring high,
    Immersed in restless quest and daring,
    oblivious to danger lurking nearby.

The next moment you drift away,
    red halo around your head,
    your perfect body has fallen prey
    to senseless savage thirst for bloodshed

The current takes you along
    for your last river trip,
    as silent screams thicken the air,
    the water there is dark and deep

Was there a time for your life
    to pass through your darkened eyes?
    you had for sure enough memories
    to fill many a lifetimes.

You ran from your fears,
    yet hurried fate washed over you
    faster that the running water
    relentless like a flood of unshed tears

You strived to follow your god,
    you yearned to find the meaning,
    your mind led you long distance away
    yet, we unite as in the beginning

Like the lam taken to slaughter
    on the alter of your belief
    your blood cleanses that water,
    and the 'roaring creek' is heavy with grief

09F54CF8-1B3D-46E8-A887-26D274F2DC5C.jpeg

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

At one time, just about when I quit working in 1997, Belize seemed like a heaven and highly desirable place to be.
    Fools gold.

USA with all its warts is the best.

I feel sorry for your loss.
    In few days (10/5) is first anniversary of my dear wife's death.

Christine_L and Phosphene like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

My heart aches for all of us who have lost our loved ones. We were so lucky to share space with these wonderful people who all left a permeant mark on our soul.

We are so lucky to have wonderful memories of a life well lived .......

and we continue........

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Christine_L and Phosphene like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

10. Inna

Inna Platinum

JanSz,
    Very sorry for your loss of your dear wife!
    May her memory be for a blessing...

JanSz and Phosphene like this.
  11. Inna

Inna Platinum

Today’s sunrise
    Grounding + sun + cold
    Could not download videos, too big
    B8668F85-38CC-4137-BBBB-5F82A5DD2C44.jpeg 0512CDB6-F411-4205-820D-11FC41F2A723.jpeg

12. Inna

Inna Platinum

And here is Sunday:
    B14DD8B3-52B6-46F1-B9DF-8E11EA054590.jpeg 491E0612-99F5-47B2-9048-F41809160C19.jpeg

13. Inna

Inna Platinum

Todays sunset:
    A5C6E7F7-644E-42CB-8278-AA1146970ECC.jpeg 44DAC596-4808-4501-84A0-E0E99EF566C9.jpeg

David Schreiner, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  14. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Water envy! :love: I want to come back.

15. drezy

drezy Gold

Sorry, she's busy talking to me tomorrow.

We're going to do a good 101 level walkthrough of her environment tomorrow and also discuss mobile non-wifi connectivity options.

caroline likes this.
  16. shah78

shah78 Gold

you got it. GESTALT! uber alles! :)

17. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

Hi Inna, You are a treasure chest of all things good. I learned long ago that people are our mirrors.
    Looking forward to meeting the real you in The Land.

Phosphene likes this.