1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inna’s optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inna, Jul 27, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Have you disclosed your (crazy) mitochondriac's inclinations before you met them?
    That may be a deal breaker for most.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

If I ever ended up on the dating scene again I'm just going to be all deceptive about it:

"You're not going to believe this sweetie, for the 29th time this month I just fell into that 50 degree horse trough that happens to have a chiller attached to it."

Passing it off as clumsy might buy me some time...

Phosphene, Nadya and caroline like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

When I first met Tony for lunch - his first questions were "what is quantum entanglement? and what is a mitochondriac?"

I had put stuff like that in my eharmony profile.....

I was the 15th date that Tony had .........he was about to give up finding a partner.

The first fat guy told me that I shouldn't care what my friends thought ...and he wanted to take me on a cruise ...and have sex once in awhile! I really don't think so - creep! I practically tripped over myself getting away from him .....and here I had worn my best skinny jeans and cashmere sweater!!!

4. Inna

Inna Platinum

Caroline, what a wonderful story! Like a fairy tale! You sound very happy. And I am happy for you. I gave up on line dating some time ago. Might consider another try...sometime

What do you mean by medium?

Thanks, Inna

caroline likes this.
  5. Inna

Inna Platinum

LOL!

6. Inna

Inna Platinum

What a great idea, Caroline, quantum entanglement sound like a great conversation piece ...
    Anything with prefix of quantum generally sound intriguing...
    And mitochondriac is certainly better than ipochondriac

Phosphene, caroline and drezy like this.
  7. Inna

Inna Platinum

JanSz, a deal breaker might be better than a broken deal

Phosphene and caroline like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

I always appreciate scrabble point boosters like that.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Psychic ....... I had three totally amazing experiences. I used to think it was probably woo - but now I am certain it is very real.

Phosphene likes this.
  10. Inna

Inna Platinum

Wow, psychic! I have not thought about it, thanks for the suggestion, Caroline.
    I live just across the bridge from Salem mass, - a world reknown witch town -where psychic is the most prevalent profession - thus might be hard to know ‘Which is a good Witch’ so to speak.

I am generally shy away from wooo, though perhaps a time for paradigm shift, since we often label things we don’t understand as wooo, perhaps we could call it quantum intuition or something.

While we are on a subject I have a tee shirt from Salem mass hanging in my bathroom:
    2F03A8C0-456F-4F57-8013-47161EE40663.jpeg

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I got sweet-talked by a Witch.
    Now only cat is left.

upload_2018-8-12_12-28-49.png

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder if witch flays over time zones if she suffers from a jet lag.

caroline likes this.
  13. Inna

Inna Platinum

Generally witches (the ones that fly) have superb redox...
    Besides, with a bit of a witchcraft a broom can perform as a quantlet to mitigate a get lag...

Phosphene, caroline and JanSz like this.
  14. Inna

Inna Platinum

In New Hampshire with my (younger) daughters family:

17F0F1F8-C45E-478A-B1FF-9689BD3B713E.jpeg

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

what a great picture ..... everyone looks so healthy.

I think it is all electrical energy. There is no way you could convince me that it isn't real. The readings I had gave me so much energy and so many possibilities and so much confidence.

I think that one will choose you.....

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

in thigh high red leather boots???????

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

BTW - Inna .... you are a stunning looking woman - with so much positive energy. You radiate light from within. There is so much more for you ...so much more to accomplish.

Are you going to the farm?

18. Inna

Inna Platinum

The following Witch appears to have escaped the nearest nuddist colony, and unfortunately, she ended up in the midst of a circadian mismatch - naked under alien light + exposed to tonn of nnemf from her self-driving broom, no wonder she became extinct (despite her superb redox), and JanSz, you, my friend are safe (at least for the time being)

caroline likes this.
  19. Inna

Inna Platinum

Thanks, Caroline. My daughter did the tied eye shirts for the whole family.

And Confidence is something i could use more of by the way...

20. Inna

Inna Platinum

Caroline, thanks for the kind words! And especially for the words of encouragement.
    I was thinking along the same lines looking at your photo, you radiate light and welcoming.
    Someone said that often other people are mirror into ourselves.

Have not booked trip to farm yet, wrestling with logistics. Traveling alone is not my strongest suit. I like company. Or maybe i am just looking for excuses. I did book flight to PDC for optimal retreat event (from Boston), i thinking of staying in PDC for the whole month of January, since i would be officially unemployed by then.
    Wish you lived close by. I sense kindred spirit in you!
    Inna

Joyfun likes this.