1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Initial Bloodwork.

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by DReeves, Mar 10, 2020.

1. DReeves

DReeves Gold

This has been a very busy couple of weeks. I’ve been putting a lot of effort into changing my environment. No smart meter. WiFi is gonna from home. Everything is wired with Ethernet. I rebuilt my main electrical panel and added ground rods to my service. I still need to acquire a good EMF/RF meter. I suspect dirty electricity or increased harmonics due to knob and tube wiring.... I’ve been Getting outside more without a shirt. Not wearing sunglasses. Changed out all bulbs in house. More seafood. I’ve been eating a clean Paleo diet for several years.

Anyway. This is my initial bloodwork. I checked my vitamin D in October and it was 29. It’s lower now. Hopefully the recent changes will help. I’m trying to purchase a good meter this week. The one I have is strictly EMF.

Attached Files:

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

#1 priority is vit D
    should be over 100.

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. Agreed - the other numbers look good.

4. DReeves

DReeves Gold

Agreed, that low of a level is causing all sorts of problems. no two ways around it.
    I'm working outside this week, been going without sunglasses. it was brutal at first, but its getting easier. Especially if i never go inside,i seem to stay in a closed aperture state. lol (photography lingo) i can't take my shirt off at work, But I am wearing a t-shirt. I've also added Natto. I'm having intense sugar cravings at night, but that's nothing new. My fasting glucose has been running 95-100. i feel like CT is the missing ingedient

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  5. DReeves

DReeves Gold

So during all the EMF testing, I’ve figured out that the audible “ring” I’ve always heard in my head is possibly due to my “amalgams” it changes with EMF exposure. Intensifies, decreases. But never fully goes away. I was scheduled to have them removed weeks ago but I was going through a tough time with some detox symptoms I just didn’t think my body was ready, so I rescheduled.

I’m going through my first removal in a week. Have been salt loading, cofactor loading. I’ve lowered my internal iodine dose. Still using topical iodine. I think I’m ready. Everything is moving good. It will take four appointments each about 2-3 hours. I’m nervous. I hate being pinned down with my head covered. But I also hate mercury in my mouth.

Anyway. I suppose I’m an antenna at the moment. I’m hearing Mercury’s resonante frequency when exposed to EMF. Ugh!!!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  6. @DReeves - Are you seeing a Biological Dentist? - https://iabdm.org/

DReeves likes this.
  7. DReeves

DReeves Gold

Yes Sir, he is. There are many safety protocols pre/during/post procedure. I will be breathing through my nose only under supplied oxygen. i've had to make sure my detox pathways were ready without getting congested. lol i will be drinking a charcoal slurry as well before the procedure

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020