1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inger's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inger, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Inger...what a great update! I always enjoy reading about your progess and trials. IR / red and cold is a winner for sure. I love hearing your perspective on the winter...it makes me yearn for dark, cold, fire lit nights. I am really embracing the cold this winter w/ more CT in the ocean and face dunks. I try to add as much fire light as possible which makes winter come alive for me. Flying in your dreams is an exhilarating feeling. I love when that happens. Happy to hear your update!

Inger and Phosphene like this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

Danny, I flied in my dream tonight again..! But it was different, I wanted to take a jump, I walked on the side of a male friend, and I wanted to show him how I could jump and stay a bit longer in the air.. and to my wonder I was able to stay in the air like.. 100 meter or so as we walked along! He was totally shocked, and I too LOL That was a really magical feeling :) :)

Yes, the longer darkness indeed is magical when you explore it. As I stay about 11 hours in bed and full darkness, I mostly wake up around 4-5 AM I guess.. and just lay there in the dark, and then I fall asleep again.. this often repeats itself 2-3 times. And when I then fall asleep for a short while, I often dream really cool stuff!
    I have learned from SueUK to do these minim. 10 hour full darkness nights, and the extra dreaming (REM sleep) that occurs in the morning hours deplete us further of deuterium :) :)
    I love that. Especially as I could not afford Qlarivia the last months. I do it with sleeping and dreaming more instead :)

It is not easy to let oneself get so "lazy" (cold, dark and boring ;) ) in the winter.. because it is all aganst the culture I live in. But I am doing it for me, and I know it is good for me, so I do not need to feel guilty. Because it feels really really healing.

I observe people around me, how stressed they are... how they suffer, but they are like in a hamster wheel.. when we talk, and I try to give some insight how to stop the suffering, I realize they are just in too deep, they cant stop it. Buying stuff, spending money, working a tons..exhausted.. buying more stuff, keeping up a nice facade.. working a ton..having arguments, attacking each other, being exhausted..pushing on.. more tech and TV consuming the little free time one has.. and so it goes on and on.

Imagine if everyone would just... relax. :)

My parents somehow have escaped this crazyness. But they have no TV and tech either. My mom have a computer and cellphone she uses for her work and connecting with her many children and that is. My dad do not know how to use a computer and barely his old cellphone either.
    They always have time to talk.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

Drezy, do your wife use cold together with the red, or only red?
    So cool to hear she already got such great results!

Yes, dreaming a ton of crazy stuff is really fun :)
    Sometimes I dream so funny stuff that I wake up laughing lound from the depth of my belly and heart :D
    It is super funny :)

drezy likes this.
  4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

You certainly need not feel guilty about indulging in more rest and sleep in deep dark wintertime. All of nature in temperate climes slows down in activity or hibernates during this tamasic time (tamas is one of the Vedic 3 qualities, or gunas, of nature-- tamas quality is inertia, inactivity, dullness, or lethargy.) That does not necessarily mean we, as a part of nature, have to be terribly tamasic during this dark period but should just acknowledge we will have that tendency.

I enjoy some extra time in bed too, and I am so fond of more time for lucid dreaming.

Phosphene, recoen and Inger like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

So far I'll have her do a cold face towel and then expose the face to red+IR.

She is now aware this whole subject and is insisting on a cold face dunk.

FWIW you have worked up your street cred in my home to a level of "Well if that's what Inger does then that's what I'll be doing!"

Charyam, Phosphene, Inger and 2 others like this.
  6. ElectricUniverse

Drezy, she is probably gorgeous already, but add in above hacks, plus plenty of collagen, biologically active silica, and MSM and she will positively glow like she did in her late teens.

Phosphene, Inger and drezy like this.
  7. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Yes, That!! Inger, you are my hero.

The magnetico arrived yesterday and tonight I start your red light/cold dunk protocol. Not sure where I can find a rain barrel I would fit in, or if I can crawl into any of my windows, but I'm willing to try! The oyster knife came this week too. After your singing shucking display, how can I resist?

Phosphene, Inger and drezy like this.
  8. ElectricUniverse

Go for it Katie.

After a few months of what we shall hereafter call Inger's Protocol please update your member photo. I daresay we won't recognize you.

Phosphene, drezy and Katie Durham like this.
  9. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh man Drezy! What if I do something wrong?? :eek: o_O But that is sweet she said that though ;)

After reading Ari Whittens book Red Light Therapy, I am a little unsure how to proceed with my simple 100 watt incandescent infrared lamp...
    It seems quite precise how one have to proceed to get the benefits of skin rejuvenation.. like, you need to do not too little and not too much, or ther will be no benefits. He describe in detail how much Joule / cm2 is needed for different purposes. But IDK how to calculate the lamp I have, and also it is just a single bulb and it emits the light very uneven.. some places stronger and other places weaker.
    What I do now is, I do only once a day, and about 5 minutes face, 5 minutes neck and 5 minutes decollete and I move my face and the body part I radiate the light on, to try to get a bit even light dose. Not easy.
    I am so happy I ordered the Firewafe light! It just takes so long to arrive because of extreme weather conditions.. I need to be patient! Then I can finally do it the right way :) :) And get a larger body part in, yay :) :)

So well, I realized I am perimenopausal! :D :D
    I get my period every 3 months mostly, for maybe a year? And lately I have been waking up early, and I feel so warm.... and sometimes... I feel a bit moody? Well, thought lots of it was from stress left over from my last relationship but I should have healed by now from that and I have worked tons with myself doing healing, which have helped so much :) :). Still I some days feel a little "off", like I can get a bit anxious for a minor thing. I learned this is a sign of perimenopauseee too... ahhh. :D. I was so relieved to learn about the signs because then I know it is all fine, and it is my hormones that are adjusting themselves.
    First I though it was too early to enter that stage, but hey, I am going on my 43th year now! And I never was preggo and my period started pretty early and I never missed a single one my whole life so maybe it is time. It is kinda cool :). Time to grow up.... :D So weird because often I still feel a bit like a kid..lol

I guess I really need more sun now! And I felt it... I missed it soo much. And then, yesterday it came out, and I was off work.. :) :) :) :)
    I tanned 4 hours nude! Most of the time, around 3 hours, I even did "vaginal tanning"... It felt soooo awesome! Sadly clouds then came in so I could not tan longer, but I can tell those 4 hours did something to me.
    I had a lunch of raw Galloway heart from a local small farmer, fresh and nice - enjoyed it as carpaccio. It was soo yummy. I did it on purpose as I read that Q10 helps absorb the redlight of the sun... and I had a smoothie made of Wakame seaweed and water.Also went for a walk after the tanning, and ate a few handful og green edibles that grows here in winter... with a little sand/dirt on them to get optimal benefit for my gut ;)
    For dinner I had 10 oysters shucked by me, and raw organic salmon tartar :)
    and all this.... made for the most awesome sleep I have had since fall!! I slept like a baby! Woke up and felt like I was in Nirvana...lol My whole body was deeply relaxed and somehow a feeling like all my body from head to toes, were laughing... :) :)
    I also dreamed so funnily.. and in one part of my dream I got such a sweet soft sensual kiss...lol

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Phosphene, ElectricUniverse and drezy like this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh, Katie :) you will easily find a rain barrel you can fit in :) You could fit in mine, and there are even bigger ones out there :)
    Nice you got you an oysters knife :) :) Shucking own oysters is a little magicla, the freshest food ever! Tomorrow I go to pick more oysters, I ate my last one today. The road to the shore I pick them is closed i winter, but guess what, The worker that works in the house at the beginning of then road is so kind he said he will be there and open the road for me so I can drive to the beach to get my oysters :) :) Wow people are so nice I just cant believe it! :) :)

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Inger ....what light have you ordered?

12. Inger

Inger Silver

Phosphene and caroline like this.
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

Katie - I invite you over for dinner, take your new oysterknife with you! :) :)

I picked these yesterday on the ocean floor, all in all 143, but here are about 90, feel free to eat as many as you want, we can go get more :) :)

[​IMG]

14. Anya

Anya Gold

those oysters look so good
    what's the most you've eaten in a day? :p

15. Inger

Inger Silver

IDK Anya :) I do not count, mostly ;)
    But maybe around 40?
    Maybe I need to try eat as many oysters as I can in one day, only oysters, and see how many I get down, and how it makes me feel....lol Would be a cool experiment!

Jude likes this.
  16. Inger

Inger Silver

I literally burned my butt off :rolleyes:

I got me the Vitalux UV lamp 300Watt, and decided to bask in front of it yesterday.... First, I kept in on as I sat on my desk on the computer, and then I lied down on the couch reading a book and palced the lamp over my butt. Yes. I had no clue it was so strong! Later I started to feel warm on my face and neck and butt.. and I got a sunburn :tears: but only on half of my face, man! Because I had the lamp on the left side of me. I have attended the lamp to a standing lamp so I did not keep it that close.. maybe 30 - 60 cm away or so.
    I must have been way too long in front of it :oops:

So this is a warnig for anyone using that lamp, it is mega strong. Way stronger than my Exo Terra bulbs that I have used previously. I never burned from them...

My poor butt :tears:

I have put Aloe Vera on it, and honey. It is all sticky :tears:... I hope it heals fast. What do do. Lesson learned :)

I still feel great tho, I guess I got some vit D in too.. I slept great even if my butt does burned a bit in the night.....

Now.. I wanted to sun the other half of my face today to get a balanced tan :rolleyes: and then... after a minute the lamp broke!!!! :eek: That was a short lived fun! Sending the lamp back to get it replaced.

Then I had to run some errands so decided to visit the Zoo store to get another Reptile Solar lamp today.. it was really expensive, 59 euro, and only 160 watt.. but I still bought it. I came home and wanted to bask in the "sun".. and the lamp does not even go on, not once! Broke! Ehh... what a mess :D
    I need to go change it tomorrow. Not easy, this hunting for sun..... :glasses:

I hope my Redlight comes soon. It seems to be stuck at the customs in Germany...

Phosphene, Verena1028 and drezy like this.
  17. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

On my! I don't think my shucking skills are up to such a banquet yet. Working on it. Maybe I'm not singing the right song to myself as I do it? LOL But thanks so much for the invite, it would be awesome to join you for dinner.

Good luck with your red lamp adventures.

18. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

I don't watch TV but was at my brother's home and they were wathing a show called The Vikings where one of the main characters routinely jumped into a hole in the ice "because that was their way." It made me think of you and your ice-hole in Finland - I really admire your stamina to be able to do something like that.

Phosphene and Optimalbound like this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

Try harder Katie...lol Sing another song! You can do it ;) :) :)
    That said...
    I just broke my favorite oyster knife I got as a gift from my boss! It was sooo sad, this knife lasted about 4 years..... it was awesome! My boss is a star chef and he has opened many thousand oysters in his life and he knows what a good knife is.
    I have ordered a few new ones... lets hope they are good too.

My red lamp adventures are doing AWESOME!
    I already am sure my wrinkles have improved :) :) :) And I have used it just about 2 weeks I think! The Firewaves. It is a great lamp for that money, really, I do not regret buying it. I ordered another for my dad :)
    I use it for skin, thyroid, ovaries, brain.... so many things. I have a feeling it improves my energy, and also really helps mood issues. Sooo good to have on hand when it is rainy stormy and gray :) :) (which it is right now)

I also radiate my hair/head, and in just a week I feel my hair has gotten more "alive"! (or is it my imagination that has become more alive...? :eek: ) It is very hard to describe precisely what it has done to my hair but I really like it :)
    I have a few white hair on the top of my head and I wanted to see if the red light can reverse the white, but now I am so happy with how my hair feels I do not care if it is all white...lol
    I had no idea the redlight can have such an impact on the hair quality - and so fast...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    drezy, Phosphene and Katie Durham like this.
  20. Inger

Inger Silver

That is cool Christina :) Yes, in Scandinavia it is very common, really. 2 % of the population in Finland do it all the time, also the government have many places there in winter, you can go and swim in a whole in the ice, they keep it open with a pump that makes the water move all the time. And they have heated, small houses at the beach where you can change your clothes after :) For everyone to benefit from :)

You do not really have to have much stamina... you just do it.. jump in... enjoy the euphoria :)

Phosphene likes this.