1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inger's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inger, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

Thank you Lahelada :love: That is very helpful!

Well I am every morning in my tan through bikini in the church yard on the other side of this house, I sit there meditating for an hour or two in the morning sun... it is so awesome! Then I come to my terrace and stay nude here until I go to work. And I watch the sunset too most days of the week, just not if I have to work after sun set. So I do get a lot of morning and evening and midday sun currently, and almost no fake light, because I am so little on my computer right now. t work of course I have to use the computer where we type in the orders but I am more outside than on that thing ;). In fact for weeks already, I am outside all day! because it has been sunny all May.
    It is almost scary because it does not rain and it is so hot and sunny and dry, very very unusual. I wonder if it has dried me out a bit to be so much in the sun. I need more CT!
    But the water in my rainbarrel is not cold anymore. Cold showers do help, and icepacks, I need to do them more, and swimming in the sea. I was at the sea yesterday for 5 hours and was a lot in the water, it is maybe 19 degree C so also very warm but still nicely cooling. It is so awesome there, so lonely, so huge a sea!

I really wonder if more salt can help too. I do eat about 70 to 100 oysters a week and they are very salty here. Can one get too much salt? I guess no?

Should nicotine help with dehydration, or is it rather the opposite?

well, I might be a dried out raisin but I feel so happy and peaceful :) :) :) And I enjoy every minute of the day, I really feel like in Nirvana these days.
    I can do whatever I want, being naked in the sun all day long! No partner that complains of me being sun addicted...lol what a relief :) :)

I am going to change some things as listed above and test again and check if anything get better. If not, I need to get out of this place and fast!
    And find a new Nirvana :) :)

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    Scompy, Phosphene, Billybats and 4 others like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

So somewhere there is a preacher thinking male church attendance is up due to his well crafted sermons.

3. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I guess if you would be dehydrated, you would notice some negative effect from it. Headaches, nighttime urination, dry skin, peripheral neuropathy, overall muscle weakness, and such.

It's oddly hot indeed in this part of Europe. High humidity too, not great for my sleep. :rolleyes:

Phosphene, Billybats and drezy like this.
  4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Its been very very cloudy here in NJ more then usual as well. I have been asking on here but didn't get any reply if the volcano eruptions in Hawaii causing this weird weather. If feels like Seattle, WA here in NJ.. sucks..

5. Inger

Inger Silver

haha... :)
    I am lucky that there ar no one to see that early in the mornings :) :) Only the lady that takes care of the garden have seen me there and she was so happy I was laying there in the sun almost naked...lol she even asked if she could take a picture, as she thought it was so beautiful!

People here seems to be very relaxed about little clothing, which is so great! My landlord and his wife and daughter sees me naked oftne on my terracce and they do not mind at all... they come and talk to me and seems to not notice that I have nothing on.-..lol
    Not going nude in the church yard tho... that would be too much I guess!

Danny, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

Well that is what I wonder too. I do not have to pee in the night most nights, and if, it is early in the morning and I go stright back to bed and fall to sleep again. My sleep is great lately too.
    I do not have headaches either, no muscle weakness, nothing. weird!

Danny likes this.
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

Billybats, that is odd. You got our clouds! It is really weird weather. It has not been this warm in 60 years. And it is dry too. I miss rain, I like rain too, and I get a bit anxious about how the sheep and cows can get enough food when everything dries up! :confused:
    Good is, you get lots of tanning in! But I do hope it will rain soon. 10 days weather forecast shows only sun...sun...sun..and warm/hot temps......

8. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

@Inger
    Hi Inger,
    Nice journal. I was at your first entry and you said you had a lot of sunwater. What does that mean? When I say I drink sunwater, it is the unfloridated water I put in cobalt blue glass bottles and in the constant direct sun for a couple of hours and drink very cold. It is really delicious. Then I got an idea to put 2 flat kitchen magnets under it in the sun and the water almost feels effervescent to me when I drink it cold and even more delicious. Maybe its just my imagination.

I liked the idea of raw lamb and mackerel that you ate. Do you continue to drink coffee? I just never started drinking coffee, but continued with cow milk which turned out not to be better. Who knew?

I just read your signature about courage. When I mediate (not often enough) I scan my body for any slight
    discomforts. I am pain free now since following the laws of light, water and magnetism, so I might only feel a small pin prick on my skin. My conversation to the feeling starts with, "Thank you for your courage to surface for acceptance, forgiveness, and surrender. Within a minute, it disappears. I might need to do this several times with other tiny discomforts and then I sink into a deep soundless mediation.

I'm glad you popped up into my emails as an alert. :):):)

Phosphene, Alex97232 and Sheddie like this.
  9. Danny

Danny New Member

What was your BUN:Creatinine before? Maybe the European measurement throw off ratios? My skin gets dry in the winter. Sure it's drier, but I always attributed it to lowered redox during that time of year.

10. Veg

Veg New Member

Lavera Bio Tooth Paste has Titanoxid:
    Somewhere there was a talk about Lavera tooth paste. It seems that they changed the ingredients and lately it contains Titanoxid (cancer), but they hid it under the name of CI 77891
    So, how to take care of the teeth now?

[​IMG]

SlamSlask likes this.
  11. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

I use organic baking powder cheap and easy to get

drezy and Veg like this.
  12. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I use this one: https://www.weleda.com/product/s/salt-toothpaste
    It has salt & baking soda, feels great brushing my teeth with this. It also completely opens up my airways while brushing, if you ever have issues with that this is worth a try.

Veg and drezy like this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

Doc mentioned hydrogen peroxide I think. @Mike David could speak more to that.

Like Walter for the last 5+ years my household is using:

1c baking soda
    2T salt
    14 drops peppermint essential oil
    2 T Xylitol (though now with an older son I'm trimming back on this)

My 13 year old has zero fillings or issues at the dentist. FWIW

caroline, Veg and WalterNL like this.
  14. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I will try this. Xylitol seems it helps. I currently use hydrogen peroxide with soda. It is doing good job but tastes bad.

15. Inger

Inger Silver

well, I have been brushing with Hydrogen Peroxide lately, and also now baking soda... works fine for me :)
    But adding a pit peppermint oils is a great idea for taste :) :)

- - - - -

I got to be naked in the sun for many hours today.... in the autumn sun.. It was so awesome! I love this time of the year! It reminds me of letting go... how the leaves fall to the earth and die and then in spring comes new ones.. it is like magic! And the trees willingly let the leaves fall.. they do not resist....

On my terrace the roses are blooming, huge roses with such a tender, awesome scent, and everywhere are small flowers popping up... between the stones... on the lawn, completely wild!
    I was so in awe today sitting in the morning sun and seeing all the flowers! So much beauty, being present in front of my eyes. Just wow!

- - - - -

The Marriage of Goodness and Wildness.
    Truth is wild. It does not conform to expectation...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  16. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

if Fluoride is dangerous then how come Shark's teeth are coated in it? Sharks are the only animal that doesn't have cavities

interesting

o_O

17. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

18. Anya

Anya Gold

naked sun is the best sun time :D

Inger likes this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

A few days ago I had a wonderful sunny day off work.. spent about 5 hours nude in the sun on my terrace! Wow.. it was so awesome!
    I took a few pictures with an old Nokia phone I bought..lol A non-smart phone :D

Of the sunrise;

[​IMG]

Then when I dipped in my rainbarrel as I do every morning facing the sunrise;

[​IMG]

There are all kind of flowers on my terrace still, mid November.. so beautiful!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The wild cat that lives in the horsebarn joined me all day long... from sunrise to sunset..lol She loves me I guess :) I do feed her every day. She loves doing vaginal tanning, I guess she has learned from me! :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The sun set from my terrace door;

[​IMG]

That was such a recharging day... wow :)

20. Inger

Inger Silver

Now I finally have more time to heal. I sooo much enjoy it :) :) :) After a summer season with lots of work, restaurant is now closed for the winter, and I just work 2-3 days a week in my second job.

I recently have had such an awesome sleep, it is crazy!
    I shut off all electronics around 6 -6:30 PM, and then I just have one candle on and I read before going to bed. The thing is, at 8 PM I cant keep my eyes open! So I go to bed.. and I wake up as it starts to get a little lighter, around 6 AM... wow. Slowly slowly I wake up, because my sleep is so deep it feels like an hibernation or something. I stay i bed for half and hour or sometimes even an hour after waking because that heavy relaxed feeling is so enjoyable..lol just laying there and watch the sky get brighter...
    Crazy! But so awesome :)

Tonight I did not have that deep sleep tho, and I know why!
    Yesterday I had a little unusual snack at 3:30 PM after my dinner. Just a handful of hazelnuts and almonds, mixed with some Christmas spices and a half teaspoon of honey and one single piece of dark chocolate. I wanted to make some pralines for my dad, so I did a test that I ate. But man, my body hated it! It was like WTF? Chocolate? Honey? We are going into winter!
    And as came the evening, I did not got this heavy sleepiness as I normally do.. even if I did the same rutine I do before bed.. just reading and sitting in silence with a candle.

Of course, my body could feel something was off. Not going to do that error again! I so appreciate that deep deep sweet sleep. :love:

My food is very boring and simple these days. I do a huge breakfast of local, minced lamb, extra fatty, that I order from the butcher. I make thin burgers of it and dry it at 35 degree C over night.. so it is still raw but a little warm and crispy. I add lots of raw pastured butter on the top and a few slices of raw onion. My favorite breakfast ever :)

Then I eat dinner/lunch around 2-3 PM and it is some kind of seafood, preferably raw, and some raw oysters with it.

When I keep dinner that early, I realize it also helps make this awesome deep sleep :) :)

Yesterday it was rainy but I still took a walk in the woods and I got completely wet..lol but it still felt so good.
    Funny how the most important thing is to be outside in winter no matter what. It is still so much light, even if it is completely gray and overcast!

When I work too much, and especially in winter when it is dark, so I cannot enjoy the darkness fully because work means... fake light! that is when I start to feel off!
    So I feel so lucky to be able to work way less in the winter. In summer I do not mind, the days are so long and light and there is plenty of sun to recharge in anyways.