1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inger's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inger, Mar 25, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger - I say a prayer for your friend - he is very lucky that you have him in your heart .....he must be a very special man...please tell us more about him...

That baby chick is gorgeous! When my Dad was a little boy - he put baby chicks in the oven to keep them warm and the temp was too high ...I don't need to tell what happened....

Your meals sound very delicious - it sounds like a good experiment to not use anything electric. Can't wait to hear more about this.....

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I forgot to ask you ..... I am still so confused about this iodine stuff ...I fully understand that we need it - but if you are eating lots of seafood and raw and seaweed - why do you still think that you need more?

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Audrey the Iodine is rather for fast detox me thinks? I am no expert, but that is what I have understand so far. It detoxes halides very effectively = fluoride, bromide and chloride. I detoxes other stuff too, like heavy metals and mold etc. I have read. So that is why you must take the co factors always. I have been living in mold houses my whole life since a baby. I bet I have some mold issue to detox too? This house also has mold, I think. At least my siblings get symptoms here. I am doing well but I think because I live so extremely healthy..lol but still it is not good for sure. Oh wait, I do have a issue I think comes from the mold. I got it after moving in here. On one of the soles on my feet are this "rash", a bit dry skin that is a bit flaky and like a rash a bit.. very minor but it is not going away. It does not bother me at all and I cannot feel it but I bet it is from mold..? I bet it goes away when comes summer and I go barefoot all the time. I didn't had it where we lived with hubby, that was a new apartment and no mold there.
    Seaweeds and seafoods give all we need, but the detox would take so long.. and some Iodine experts tell because of the bromides that are in our waters today the seafood and weeds will not detox so good. We need clean Iodine to get effective detox. Now Audrey I really am no expert.. but it all sounds plausible to me. Also for radioactivity, the sea I live close to is the probably most radioactive sea in the word.. because of Russia... and I have been eating lots of fish from here. I try to limit it now and I think also that is why pure Iodine could be a great idea. But yes, I think one have to follow the protocol very strict.. or it will not be fun...

About my friend. He do is a very special man.. He's motto was always; Don't wish - do! That is how he lived. He is crazy for sure. Struggling a lot.. but with this crazy force in him that makes him do the most challenging things.. and with a totally beautiful heart with so much love and compassion. He is so passionate.. so obsessed... so bold. He is scared too but he do not let he's fears guide him. I think sometimes he lack wisdom, or why would he have been so long in the jungle of Africa with 7 bouts of malaria nearly killing him and not leaving, recurring typhoid.. But so many times when I have been in the dark totally exhausted, imaging him in front of my inner eye gave me all the strength and courage I needed.. He loves the nature more than anything. He loves animals too. He loves horses and is so gifted handling them. He has the most beautiful daughter ever. She is like a angel from another planet.

OMG I get so sad now. The worst thing I can imagine is when your brain gets damaged. I think that is when you really lose someone, even if he is still alive but he will be a different person... :( My mother told me yesterday as I told her about my friend, she remembered one man in Norway where she grew up in a small town.. He had brain damage from malaria. He always had white clothes on, and a stick in he's hand.. walking around totally weird. He was the city-weirdo.

About the Food challenge using no EMFs for cooking.. I need companionship.. Would you join me Audrey? One week? :) I bet it is easier when done together! If you want to eat cooked you could use fire! Zero EMF.

About your dad baking the chicks.. omg. I bet your dad got some trauma from that.. poor dad. It is really not easy to get the eggs ripe in a oven I can tell, you must keep the door open and check the temp every so often! And then you need to sprinkle water on them too to keep the air and shells moist. Too dry heat is what makes it hard for them to come out me thinks. So I have had to help them. They get a hole.. but then they often had issues cracking the rest of the shell. But wow.. it really is worth the work as the small babies are so sweet.. so totally sweet!

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I would be happy to join you some time - in awhile tho- I just bought a bunch of stuff that I will need to cook somewhat!

That was a really good explanation of why to use iodine - thanks Inger. I just keep remembering asking Dr. K about my iodine and he thought I was fine - it seemed quite high on bloodwork - but for detox it would be great.

prayers for your friend - do you hear regularly of his progress? You have a very soft heart - you must take care..........

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Inger I hope your friend is doing better now. I have read that iodine is also effective on malaria. Probably would do the typhoid some good as well.

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Inger? Hope all is going ok. Hugs.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

Sally.. thanks for the hugs.. :love: I have had some hard days. So dark not funny at all. But today is better! I am going to go out and feed the lambs and work a bit, and then write later ok. Thank you for the Iodine suggestion, I will tell my friend. :) No idea if he is capable of ingesting it intellectually anymore but trying could not hurt!

Audrey I do hear from him.. but not the last 2 days. Last 2 times he wrote after he got into the hospital he told he has real struggle to distinguish reality from imagination.. and that he's thought process is very slow. :( I think he is not doing so well he wrote very short and "different" somehow.

Last edited: May 9, 2013
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Big hugs Inger ..xoxo
    You are in my thoughts and prayers

9. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Inger...sorry to hear that things have been difficult....I hope you have an easier day today.

10. Inger

Inger Silver

SeaHorse and Audrey.. thank you. I do had a way better day today, actually amazing! :)
    Made me realize once again, it is all in our mind. The same things can look awful.. or they can look almost fun, like a funny challenge.. and you see beauty everywhere! That makes me smile. Because it means it will always pass when feeling darkness. When I only do the good things for me to heal, the dark mood will pass. And then it will be so much beauty around, it is all about my view/mind. I bet the Iodine let some nasty posions into my system.. that is how it felt. I really understand Jack does not talk much about the protocol, it is heavy, and the detox might be not fun... at all. If one does not follow the protocol.. ha. Like me ;). I am so anxious to start it with all the co factors and slowly titrating up, I really think I need it for sure.
    Worked a lot in the garden with mom.. tanned.. swam in the river... But the water is too hot now, in the midday sun + 12 degrees C! And air was + 22 degree C.. tropical heat.. huh but nice! I lied on the grass on the roof of a huge birch tree where the sap is dripping - I had some drop fresh right from there in a glass and enjoyed.. by the river, it is my favorite place. I felt so heavy.. I could really feel how amazing the grounding worked. It makes me so peaceful immediately, it is quite magic. I so have missed it the hole winter long, a short dip in the river is way too little. I was barefoot almost the whole day too.. my feet got so dirty.. Now I will have two long days work in the city but hey, I have grounded a lot so I am ready! Cool. I also cannot believe how sunburn resistant my spots without any pigmentation are. Check the picture of my back, in the upper back in the mid, there are two of the, side by side.. they are not even burnt.. after many hours in the midday sun with no protection! (sorry it was not easy to take a pic of my spots)

[​IMG]

I always hated those spots they got so easy burnt. But they are way better now since paleo, it must be the food I eat. If I feel they have gotten enough sun I have come up with the best sun protector ever.. mud and coconut oil mixed into a paste! Super. Works super and zero poisons. I use it on my nose too in the hottest summer if I am by the sea all day or so. Looks funny but works awesome! I come up with it when I had no money to buy the organic sun protection I used to use on my spots.

The earthing thing really is weird. The natural earthing with bare skin on the earth. Somehow it makes me very relaxed. It makes me very "in the moment", enjoying the here and now so much. Now it is bedtime.. huh the day passes so fast! Way too fast....

Last edited: May 9, 2013
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

The leader mom of the lambs have been sick last days... she stays around with hanging head and does not want to eat. man I have been so concerned. I did not needed this in addition to the detox-depression.. huh :rolleyes: But today I could see her eating! My mood got better all of a sudden. Wow.. I can tell the worst thing is when animals get sick, they cannot talk and I have no clue what to do either! No money for vet. So I do what I can and then it is to wait..

I took some pics, first pic was the evening before she got sick, it was so sweet to see how they all lied around Bruno. Little Emme has gotten so big and stays right by her mom's head.. and the dad too.. they all love her. So cute.

[​IMG]

I had to take a picture when they lie in the ash.. they love to do that, so weird! We have burned some wood at that spot and they lie there often.. the white lambs are totally grey now, one can see it better in the first picture.. Must be something they need from the ash I guess. At least it is full of minerals...

[​IMG]

I still suffer some bouts of dark moods but it is getting better. Being outside barefeet seems to help the best of anything! Now I am sitting with my feet in epsomsalt + seasalt water and earthing strap around my wrist. I read the new blog of Jack and had to run and make me a salt bath to put my feet in always when sitting here..lol
    There was a time in my life when I used to put wet salt socks on for the night.. cotton socks dipped in saltwater and over them - dry wool socks. I am going to do that again, now I see it might not be a bad idea at all! I clearly remember it should help detox, I could need that now for sure! How come I did not think about that?! before reading the blog... good to be reminded. I am going to put them on tonight.

I had a mega smoothie with birch sap and wild edibles an hour ago or so.. those makes me feel really good! IDK but when not facing any ugly detoxes the world looks so beautiful, I do not want to miss that one day.. So I am really going to be careful. AFAIK I do not have cancer or anything that serious so I can take time to heal and detox.

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Inger, I'm so glad you are feeling better. And I'm glad your sheep is doing better also.
    My grandmother used to put out a box of wood ash for her dogs. They would roll in it to get rid of fleas. Also the wild birds liked it as well.

13. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I was going to add that chickens like to roll in ash and dust to deal with mites too....do you have any bugs out yet Inger?...all animals will coat themselves by rolling in dirt to deal with biting bugs...my horses look like mud monsters now...I don't take it off them until the worst of the flies are gone unless I'm riding.

STILL no lambs....I wish I knew when they were bred and then I could figure it out.

I've been doing a bit of detoxing too from having the magnetico and taking tiny amounts of iodine and salt, plus I had my teeth cleaned which probably didn't help. It's funny but I feel like I'm detoxing through my skin from front to back. I had a terrible day yesterday and all night I hurt from my neck to my ankles but the front of me felt fine...hard to describe and I'm wondering about the "pull" of the magnetico..or perhaps it's just a weird sleep state I was in. Today I feel amazing, so I hope I'm over the hump of that phase of detox.

Also, Inger I found some Chaga that is wildcrafted here in Vermont (I love Vermont foodies). I started to drink some of that too.

14. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

[video=youtube;7uBy7ID4QRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uBy7ID4QRk[/video]

15. Hope

Hope Gold

INger, so glad you are better....and the lambs too....any update from your friend??? I hope he gets much better soon.....

Love and hugs to you ~

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am so glad you are feeling better Inger - I worry about you alot. That detox stuff sounds really scary to me ... Iodine seems so powerful. I am going to get some next month - with all the cofactors and go very slowly ....maybe you can come and hold my hand and we will do it together!

I am glad the lambs are okay too - you have so much to worry about and I think that you take all this into your heart too much. We have to get you very strong so you can do the things that you need to do and remain a tower of strength for yourself and those around you.

I want to ask you - all these animals belong to your parents I think .... do they not have a vet that comes regularly so you don't have to worry about them so much?

I think - we need to have some one in our life who can give us amazing love and strength and support when we need it and we can do the same for them ...quantum sharing of electrons!

17. Inger

Inger Silver

@ Peter that was one amazing video again. Wow. Thank you :)

@ Hope, have not heard from my friend in 2 days.. but I hope he is well. He is in my heart for sure, and it feels good. That way it is not too bad if I do not hear from him because he is by me all the time :).

@ Audrey, you are right I take it all too much in my heart.. but I assure you you all give me so much strength, so I will be OK! :) I suck power from people all the time...lol I suck love me thinks. Maybe I am a vampire.. HA. But it gives so much power.. I decided to stop worrying about the mama sheep. she is still not well, and she has no milk at all anymore the lambs do not even try to drink. But maybe she get well, or maybe not, she still was not a good mom because she only wanted 1 or 2 from her 3 lambs that stayed alive. 2 died. We can save one of her babies to be a better mother for sure. I need to think cold and clear.. nature selects for the best and that's it. My parents really not have money for a vet either. And I do not want to bother them begging for one. One lambs costs about 80 € and the vet costs way more so it is not really clever. Especially as this particular sheep is not the best momma. I need to adopt some of my friends mindset, he was always so bold about these things. Nature rules. So I am going to think about him according to this sheep issue, and I will get all power I need.

So... yesterday was the first day in a long time that I felt like a... queen!!! First thing in the morning I could feel now my system had cleared up. I had the most amazing energy all day long at work.. and the most crazy good mood! Boah.. that is when I felt how important it is to be healthy because that is what makes our moods too! Everything feels totally different! The challenges feels just so fun and interesting, love is all around..lol I was biking to the neighbor (the guy with the goats) after work to get some more raw goats milk, and we had so much fun. We talk and talk.. and I got so exited talking I have no idea how I managed to drop the bucket with milk.. but somehow it fell on the ground and all the milk was wasted.. OMG too sad! But my friend laughed so hard he thought it was too funny.. and then we went into he's kitchen (he runs a party service too) and he gave me lots f new milk, more then I had, for free! He is just so kind. He thinks I am so crazy drinking fishhead smoothies for sure.. but we have loads of fun.

I also have realized high fat alone does not cut it for breakfast for me. I need loads of protein. Still. Then I am satisfied for many many hours. But I really need one pound of fish or close to the same amount of meat. + lots of fat. I do not feel that much hunger at all in the morning but I still eat, and it feels great! Have been drinking a huge wild greens smoothie every day last days.. I bet that has helped to clear out those evil toxins too!

I stepped on something barefeet the other day and got a wound under my foot. Outch it hurts because I forgot to be careful and I am sure I got some chicken shit in there.. as I continued to walk barefoot. Tonight I woke up at 3 AM because it hurted.. after only 4,5 hours of sleep. I just did not get sleepy anymore so then I raised and took care of the wound and put some Iodine on it. Feels much better already! I will have to waitress the whole day today and step on that foot so I better get it well fast! Now I have slept way too little.. but then I had some more time for this site..lol and I feel great so I think one night with less sleep will be fine. Tomorrow I have no work and can stay home tanning and earthing all day long.. yay!

I built a small "house" for the sheeps to get some shade as there are no trees on their pasture.. I first was so proud that I was able to.. and it was so fun to make it, but later I thought it was too ugly! Hubs come home and asked; what is this tower house there on the pasture? OMG I laughed so hard. He has this black humor that makes me laugh so hard and all the sad things are way less sad all of a sudden!

Oh.. and we have gotten chick babies! 4 so far! The mom has a huge pile of eggs under her.. I must go out now and check how they are doing, they are just too sweet.

And then I have found the best all natural deo ever. Lemon juice! I just rub a piece of raw organic lemon under my armpits.. ready to go! I have tried it for 3 days now at work... it works awesome!!! I read it somewhere and decided to give it a try. Thanks God I did. No one of the organic deos I can get in the shop works well, really. But this.. wow.

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love the idea of your natural deo - I am going to try that. I thought that I have read here that you should not have body odour if you are eating this way - but - I still do sweat and it isn't nice sometimes!
    working in a restaurant is very sweaty business - I remember that very well!!

I think we need to see a pic of your tower house! and you deserve to feel like a queen!

19. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Somehow I don't think Jack would agree... ;-)

20. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Hey Inger....twin lambs born today from the first time mom-- a ewe and a ram lamb! Everything went very well and she is an excellent mother....didn't even mind us watching while her second one was born. I'm taking a week long trip on Saturday, so I'm very relieved one of the sheep has lambed. The other one may wait until I get back, she doesn't look ready yet.

Lambs are so funny, they fell asleep after nursing standing up and then kind of collapsed in a heap. Being born is hard work. My daughter took pictures, but I'll have to wait until she can download them. Off to put some iodine on their navels.....animal people never forgot the power of iodine like the medical profession did.