1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inger's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inger, Mar 25, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Inger.....we live in a small seaside village and it is summertime - so we are doing great! There hasn't been a covid case anywhere in this extended area according to our doctor.

It is very frustrating to not be able to travel much tho. Friends and family in the Sydney area are presently in lockdown. We were going to take our camper and go down there in a couple of weeks and then keep going to Tasmania. As of now Tasmania has closed its borders to anyone from our state [NSW] so we won't be going anywhere it seems.

I hate it all so much! All we hear now is about all the testing going on - people are waiting in line for hours to get tested even tho lots don't have symptoms :confused::confused::eek:

A year ago there was so much talk about the test showing 60% false positives....and now I understand it is likely to be 97% false positives ......and no one is talking about this at all anymore.

If I say anything about any of this I am thought to be a conspiracy theorist......

2. Anne V

Anne V Silver

sorry to hear @caroline and @Inger i am happyto hear you had a nice break . looking into where i could go??? no answer yet
    it will come .
    starting my new job on the 11th at 11am . makes me smile. i am my own boss now. and have a really good mentor so grateful
    big hugs to u both xxx

Inger and caroline like this.
  3. Anne V

Anne V Silver

yes @caroline everybody talks about that over here except the beeee sheeps :love:

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

new job???? tell us more please :D

Inger likes this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes it is crazy times!
    Are they pushing the vaccine a lot where you live? I heard rumors that Australians get fined if they do not vaccinate?

Here a lot do not want the vaccine. More than half of the population I think. They do not trust it. And the testing is crazy! What a bullshit..huh.

But Caroline, we are very very lucky! We live on the countryside, and we know all the good things to stay happy and healthy :) :) :)

I have let go of any ideas how this is going to go.. I have really no idea... but I do think something good will happen. Something good always come out of painful things in the end, so far in my life at least ;)

I was outside whole body tanning for 4 hours yesterday! Finally sun...ahhh. it did sooo good. I could feel how the sun have gotten stronger.... and the days are longer. Spring is right around the corner. And this is the most exciting winter and spring I have ever had in my life I guess!

I have joined a group of people that live around here, we meet secretly ;) You cant meet more than one person here or police might arrive..haha. So we figure out secret ways. It is nice, and those people are so kind. Funny because of covid, I have learned to know more people! isnt that interesting?
    Life seems to be a mystery and we never know what happens really, so good to remember enjoying the ride 1000% :):):)

A very well known customer and photograph/artist that used to visit our restaurant often, and he loved the Sea and the nature, we had so many nice talks, was found dead on his couch at home a week ago. This was such shocking news.
    He was a healthy, strong man around my age, the most lovely being.
    It made me realize that every minute is a precious gift.

Anne V and caroline like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

I seem to have a tendency to overdo things.:oops:
    Now I have been eating lots of nutritional yeast (molasses) the last year.. and i LOVE how it tastes. I cant stop eating it! It reminds me of something in my childhood... nice memories... We used to have it at home too. And now I realized my teeth have turned kind of yellow :mmpft:
    It must be the overdosing of the B vitamins. Ugh. So now I will only take a spoon here and there.
    I dont want yellow teeth :tears:
    Thanks god they have gotten a little bit less yellow already. But why do I always overdo everything. I must be a relative to Sean :D

Otherwise i am doing great!

I got my dead tooth pulled before Christmas.. I am sooo happy I did it. I had to, because i got a really bad jaw infection under it.. after eating something I could not tolerate.
    Nice thing about it was, I got to visit my dentist again two times, and i really really love him! I can talk about covid and this craziness with him, and he has zero fear, he sees what a scam it is. He is very open and always take lots of time to talk, so nice :)
    As I showed him my swollen jaw, and said, uh, I might need antibiotics now..he said, I do not need antibiotics, my body will take care of it. And so it did! Yay. He only cut the gum open to let the inflammation out. Immediately it started to feel better :).
    Of course my own fault because i had not been a good girl with my diet. But now i am happy it happened, because otherwise I would have pushed the toothpulling further.. as I had no issues really(only when I ate something wrong). But I am 100% sure it is not wise to keep a dead, hollow tooth in your mouth for 10 years. Enough is enough :) :) :)
    My dentist was not sure he will get the teeth out whole, as he said it might break. But it came out perfectly! And the enamel was still rock hard. Very cool. Probably because i do not eat sugar. Who knows.
    But it was a very interesting experience :)

Absolutely no issues with the teeth missing. I do not even notice it anymore. One cannot see it either, as it is the under jaw and a bit behind. I do not regret it one bit :thumbsup:

Mike David and caroline like this.
  7. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

To have a dentist who's not one of the indoctrinated is rare, you are so lucky

Inger likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

lovely to see an update Inger.... X

Anne V likes this.
  9. Inger

Inger Silver

Thanks Caroline :love:

Here some beautiful music from the woods of Finland.....

i have been missing Finland the last months, especially after spending time there at Christmas and New Year.. but I try to think that I am needed here too.
    Not sure if I will stay or go. This spring I will know more how things unfold. People are starting to wake up here now

I have gotten some pimples on my face since coming back from Finland to Germany and I am so sure it is from psychological reasons. It was such a deep shock somehow.Uh oh. Whatever - who cares! haha.. they will heal in the spring sun for sure! So glad i do not have a boyfriend right now either, so I can be pimply as hell no one cares.:D

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

boyfriends may be over rated right now ....you can just be your own man [woman]!
    and live on the edge and do what you want - when you want.

sending you a huge hug XXX

Inger likes this.
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes... somehow I do not feel like dating at all. I just want to be alone. I enjoy it very much. Must have something to do with the world going crazy! And me wanting to be free and wild, now more than ever..lol

Today morning something special happened.
    A cousin of mine, who lives in Norway, we are friends on facebook.

And he and I.. we have not heard each other voices or met since we were kids, we are the same age. We was a little bit in love back then :love:. Like kids are.
    We were maybe around 10 years old. Very innocent, beautiful love. We did not even kiss or anything like that, we just played.. we just were present with each other in the midst of nature, drowned in it and forgot everything else.. we forgot the world.
    We played together on the ocean floor...

Now, today morning he called me. He was a little bit drunk only. Not much, but he told me he had been drinking a little. Yeah.. and we talked for over an hour. It was so nice.

After the talk, I just cried and cried.
    It was like.. all the years between we last met and now, got compressed and all the pain in between there too.. and there was so much hurt.
    This innocent love that was between us back then, was still present, just the same!!! And it was so beautiful, it just melted the ice the hurt had formed. And come out in tears.

This innocent love, it was so touchable. I can still feel it.......
    He has this wild spirit.. he loves to be out in the mountains. He would also never put on a mask. Or take a vaccine.

And it also does not matter that we are far away.. the connection is there. I think love has no boundaries, it really has not. This innocent, pure love. It feel soooo good, to taste it.. to touch it
    Funny how something like this can touch so deep.

Veg, caroline and Mike David like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lockdowns are creating new stressors

Inger and Matt Fowler like this.
  13. Do you take thiamine supplements regularly? My friend is worried about my high fat low carb diet - when she did vegetarian keto a few years ago she almost died because of a thiamine deficiency.

14. Inger

Inger Silver

yes this is 100% true!
    Everything is locked down here. It is very very surreal. Somehow it is like war time. It makes me drink waaaay too much wine, and eat way too much! Now I have gained at least a few kg.haha.
    I am not worried about it, I can lose it fast again. I can gain and lose easily.
    But its is crazy. Very crazy.
    I am SO thankful to live in this tin 400 people village, where I have not seen any masks so far, and here everything is like always. It makes it bearable :) :) And i interact with my neighbors as I have always done! No issues, no distance. I LOVE it.

This corona is sooo weird!
    It is like.. when you KNOW people, then you can be close, no mask, no distance. When you find a woman attractive, you can be close, no distance, no mask, no fear.
    This is my observation.

I eat a lot of eggs and avocados these days. And fish of course. That is about all I eat..lol. Some veggies too. And chocolate.. and wine.. and cheese.. OMG
    I want to start eating seaweed again. And I want to go pick oysters! Spring is coming :love:
    Sun was here today, I am already getting color!

I was at Red Cross giving blood again this week, 5th time now in a year. I feel sooo good giving blood! Amazing! I want to give blood way more often but I can only do it 4 times a year. So I am limiting red meat.
    I need to get my iron more down, is my intuition.
    Hemoglobin was 13,9. After 5 times of losing 500 ml blood in one year. And eating way less red meat, mainly fish.
    I sleep so well. I feel really really good in the mornings, like my whole body is laughing! So nice and relaxed. :):):)
    IDK if it is psychological, because i have no relationship stress or heart brokenness anymore.
    Or is it because I am doing the right thing in my diet and lifestyle. I am not doing supplements, except MSM when I remember. And a niacin pill once in a while.

My teeth are white/normal color again, after stopping the nutritional yeast binge.:)

15. Inger

Inger Silver

Matt,
    I do not do it regularly. I do a pill once in a while.
    I do not think niacine deficiency is a problem if you eat eggs and meat and fish! I did 10 years carnivore and never took a niacin pill, and i did not have a deficiency... all blood work were great!
    Vegetarian, maybe. But she could do many pastured, organic egg yolks. That would help. I eat tons of eggs now, because of my iron overload. Eggs are great because they do not increase iron. And they have everything you need in them :) Just get good quality, it needs to be free range on the pasture, and organic.

16. Heyy, thanks for your reply. Do you mean Thiamine B1? or niacin b3? I eat meat, eggs and fish every day. The meat is grass fed and the fish is wild but not sure about the eggs. I get them from a near by farm, but I dont think they are organic. They are at least free range. I didnt realise but Jacks series on Hypoxia talks about the thiamine issue so Im reading through it :)

17. Inger

Inger Silver

I meant Thiamine, sorry. B1. :)

Matt Fowler likes this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

This is my vaccine :D together with the sun :):)
    The reporter could not get it down though :D Always so funny to do these TV documentaries!

Matt Fowler and Richard Watson like this.
  19. Veg

Veg New Member

Inger, do you make mackerel fish smoothies with gills of fish attached, or you remove them before making smoothies?

Do you also eat liver/heart of mackerels?

20. Inger

Inger Silver

Hi Veg! I do gills too, and sometimes the liver and maybe the heart I have not yet looked for it! Also fishmilk and roe.
    But if I drink the smoothie too often like every day I might get heart palps.
    I get heart palps when i eat many oysters every day eventually too. I still am not sure why. Maybe my thyroid get overactivated.
    But 1-2 times a week a fisheadsmoothie is perfect!