1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inger's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inger, Mar 25, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Inger.....we live in a small seaside village and it is summertime - so we are doing great! There hasn't been a covid case anywhere in this extended area according to our doctor.

It is very frustrating to not be able to travel much tho. Friends and family in the Sydney area are presently in lockdown. We were going to take our camper and go down there in a couple of weeks and then keep going to Tasmania. As of now Tasmania has closed its borders to anyone from our state [NSW] so we won't be going anywhere it seems.

I hate it all so much! All we hear now is about all the testing going on - people are waiting in line for hours to get tested even tho lots don't have symptoms :confused::confused::eek:

A year ago there was so much talk about the test showing 60% false positives....and now I understand it is likely to be 97% false positives ......and no one is talking about this at all anymore.

If I say anything about any of this I am thought to be a conspiracy theorist......

2. Anne V

Anne V Silver

sorry to hear @caroline and @Inger i am happyto hear you had a nice break . looking into where i could go??? no answer yet
    it will come .
    starting my new job on the 11th at 11am . makes me smile. i am my own boss now. and have a really good mentor so grateful
    big hugs to u both xxx

caroline likes this.
  3. Anne V

Anne V Silver

yes @caroline everybody talks about that over here except the beeee sheeps :love:

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

new job???? tell us more please :D