1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inger's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inger, Mar 25, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have a lovely and carefree vacation Inger xo

Inger likes this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

Thank you Anne :love:
    It warms my heart.
    I am worried. I am worried about the forced corona test. I am not taking it. They might make it legal to force it on me when I come back from my vacation. Even if Finland have almost zero corona issues. I am not doing the test. Never! But what can they do to me?
    I can go in self quarantine - easy. I even pay if myself. But a test I will not take.
    This is so crazy. They are getting more crazy by the day here... Forcing test and locking down and doing it all worse every day. It is clear they have an agenda.
    Today a old woman stumbled and fell pre4tty bad outside on the terrace at work. She had a mask on. I read it is dangerous for old people with the mask. The cant look down.. and they fall. Dont anybody care?????

3. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Hi @ Inger
    i hope you have a great holiday .
    i wanted to go to Corsica but they have stopped all flights from England.
    maybe i ll try Marseilles .
    the dad of a friend of mine has enlarged prostate , must be around 75ish
    tried to look for advice , cant find any . maybe @JanSz would be able to help.
    Keep us posted on what happens on your return .
    big hugs xxx

Inger and Alex97232 like this.
  4. Could you recommend IR-A into his groin, specifically, onto the tissues between the scrotum and anis? Most photobiomodulation protocols take into consideration surface wounds or lesions, because they will be more photosensitive and can become more irritated before the PBM therapy's light can effect the tissue beyond the derma.

Anne V and Inger like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Thanks Anne :love: big hus to you too :love: :love:
    I will keep you updated!
    I am not worried anymore, as for now they are not legally able to push on me any test... and if my boss wants me in quarantine I am fine with it. He will have to pay it too. Just 2 more weeks of vacation for me ;)
    Cant wait to enter mask free land tomorrow :) :) :) ahhh.. one week no mask :) :) :)

For the prostate I would try iodine topically, mix lugols with coconut oil and use it around the scrotum. Every day, as well as his skin can tolerate it.
    Ans of course all the other things we have learned from Jack :)
    seafood diet, naked in the sun, etc

John Schumacher and Anne V like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

I just have to post this in my journal too. The demonstration in Berlin.. more than a million people... the Police ended it abruptly because of corona risk.. and mains stream media are ridiculing the whole thing... this is sooo crazy..ha!
    Now it is clear that there are many many more than I thought, that are not believing in what lies they are trying to tell us! :) :)

7. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Thank you very much @John Schumacher i have passed it on x

John Schumacher likes this.
  8. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Thanks @Inger have a great time . will send u stuff @ your return . enjoy nature big hug and kisses xoxo;);):D

Inger likes this.
  9. Inger

Inger Silver

Thanks Anne :love:
    thinking of you too :love:
    At the huge demo, some of the policemen cried.
    They do not want to do it. They know in their hearts, they are doing evil deeds.
    So there is so much good around even if it might seem otherwise :) :love:

Anne V and John Schumacher like this.
  10. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Councils can demolish contaminated buildings under new powers to stop second coronavirus wave

Care homes, factories, offices and even private homes could be bulldozed as last resort if virus starts to run out of control

By Gordon Rayner, Political Editor 4 August 2020 • 5:00pm
    [​IMG]
    Boris Johnson remains determined to avoid a second nationwide lockdown Credit: Andrew Parsons/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock
    Local authorities will be able to order the demolition of buildings at the centre of coronavirus outbreaks under draconian powers to contain a potential second wave.

Cars, buses, trains and aeroplanes could also be destroyed subject to the approval of magistrates.

Boris Johnson remains determined to avoid a second nationwide lockdown and has given a broad range of powers to local councils to contain outbreaks as soon as they are detected.

Councils will be able to draw on six separate Acts of Parliament to impose lightning closures of public buildings, order mass testing, ban events or shut down whole sectors of the economy.

They will also be able to limit school openings to set year groups and restrict travel to key workers only....

They have lost it for good

is there something in the water??? @Inger @caroline @Jack Kruse

Related Topics

Inger likes this.
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

Anne,
    it is all lies!! It will soon surface... in court. But it is hard to wait, as it is so crazy, what happens. Too crazy.

Only 10 more days, and I will cut my mask in 100 pieces and throw it away. It has traumatized me enough - working high stress and not being able to breath freely. Horrid.

Meanwhile... this is me, dancing in front of the open window when off work - being able to breath freely :)... ;) Trauma therapy.

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My DW (RIP) was a professional dancer.
    You doing much better off work.
    Love your spirit (and the body it came with).
    upload_2020-10-23_9-19-1.png

Alex97232 and Anne V like this.
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

Jan, thank you for the lovely words :love:

14. Inger

Inger Silver

Update.

Wow it has been a long while. Last weeks at work with regular mask (half shied got forbidden here) it was so horrible for me that I just drank tons of wine every day.. even at work!!! I could not tolerate the feeling of covered mouth and nose. But after work stopped 1st November, I stopped the wine over drinking. And could heal again :) :) :)

Now at Christmas, I visited my parents and family in Finland. Man, I had 10 absolutely awesome days. Lots of family, lots of wine, lots of good food and so much love and closeness. No one was afraid of any virus. My parents do not believe in the fear mongering at all. They are not afraid of death like that either.
    As I wanted to fly back home, at the gate KLM (The Netherlands flight-company, I had my flight Helsinki-Amsterdam-Hamburg) did not let anyone into the plane who had no negative corona test. Several people did not have, as they had said nothing beforehand.
    It was completely illegal what they did, but in todays world legality does not count. They do what they want.
    So I took the ferry instead. And what a luck! I had 2 fantastic days on a ferry.... non of the staff used mask or distance. It was heaven. The passangers did not use mask and distance either!! It was 2 days of partying, love, wine.. talking... all day and night. It was the coolest trip I ever had in my life!!! Mostly finnish people and also russian, and other east countries as this ship is full of truck drivers!
    And I partied with them, and some business men too. We all partied. And I heard tons of real life stories about what they have to endure... unbelieveable. They all did not care one bit about corona. Some got so drunk, the staff helped them to their cabin, lovely took them under their arms and half carried them there... everyone were sooo friendly!

I talked a lot to the staff on the ferry. One man told me that he know several people who lives in Germany, and now are moving to Finland. They cannot endure the horror anymore that happens here. Especially not when they have children.

Then I arrived in Germany. A cold icy wind of fear and all locked down.. people so fearful.. masks and security staff everywhere. I got a shock.
    Now I realized even more how sick it has gotten here.

In Finland, everything is based on free will. Every shop is open, bars, restaurants too. I went for a drink... it was full of people, no distance. Everyone was happy, smiling, talking, partying.

I just cried as I came home. Cried and cried. I still am in some kind of shock.

What have they done to the people here.
    What have they done.
    They are so traumatized already.
    Now I understand why, too. German people are obedient. They are not used to think for themselves, like Finnish people are. Now I realize how much I love Finland, and why. It is a huge difference in mentality.
    Now I understand why Nazi Germany could happen.

IDK what to do now. I am thinking about moving back to Finland. But it is sad too because I love it here, with my oyster beach, nice people I know, my job etc.
    But I start to feel more and more weird in my belly what is going on.

I just want to buy a ferry ticket(I am not going to fly anymore, no way!), and go back to Finland... to the human way of living and loving... to be accepted and not just reduced to a "dangerous virus".

I always go without mask here, and people all use masks, it is mandatory. And some people look at me like I am spreading death and being the reason for the lockdown. This is how people think here, this is what media preaches all the time. People who do not follow the government rules are the reason for the lockdown and all their troubles :thumbsdown: :tears:
    they have been completely brainwashed.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    Jude, Pablo, caroline and 2 others like this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thinking of you Inger xoxo

Inger likes this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Outside masks aren't mandatory, yet I've had an apologetic look whilst someone pulled their jumper up over their mouth and nose as they passed, to someone crossing the street to avoid me, to someone on the other side of the road turning their back, despite their own wearing of a mask. :confused: Get the people scared enough and they will put themselves in prisons of their own making. :(

From the comments sections of some of the online newspapers, there's a lot of people in the UK who believe that the statistics are being manipulated, and that the mainstream media is fuelling the misinformation. Unfortunately the public protests either aren't being reported, or its implied that its the tinfoil hat/conspiracy theorists having a day out, whilst the science, and the statistics and "modelling" are still left unchallenged, in favour of political point scoring.

We are now under a stay at home full lockdown, but apart from leisure and hospitality type businesses which have been forced to close, people are allowed to go to work if they can't work from home. Work with others wearing a petri dish on your face but don't enjoy yourselves with those you love ...:rolleyes: Yeh right ..... The introduction of tier 4 and cancelling Christmas get togethers didn't go before Parliament, so it was no surprise to me that a lot of people ignored it. The police wouldn't get involved over Christmas, and whatever the spin on why, I think it was because the legislation hadn't changed, the dates for Christmas relaxation of the rules had been written into law. So no road blocks and questions, no knocks on the door. The new rules were decided after Parliament closed for Christmas, and they weren't recalled. After first panicking that my Christmas plans were cancelled, I read the existing legislation, waved two fingers at the government and carried on. As far as I was concerned the police would have been acting illegally by issuing me a fine etc by pretending that legislation existed when it didn't. I was prepared for a confrontation, but sometimes its not worth poking a sleeping snake. There's been a quiet resistance going on, under the radar.

I think a lot of people are not fooled by all this, but aren't being vocal about it. In some ways its like Brexit ... which caused huge family disagreements for a lot of us. I have some family members who think we should follow the covid rules, and others who think its a nasty version of the flu, but we are quite capable of doing a risk assessment and deciding how best to mitigate or avoid the risks. It hasn't always gone my way, I rarely see my granddaughters, because the other grandmother is in their bubble, lives with them during the high tier and lockdown times, and is high risk. :( No family falling out over it, but I'm seriously considering moving away, something I wouldn't have considered a year ago.

I have a brother who is holed up in Spain with his wife, goes out once a week for shopping, and disinfects everything coming into the house. No one else is allowed in, spare bedroom now a food store. He's been doing that since September, and will continue it until he gets the vaccine, thinking he will then be able to travel. Don't know about Spain, but being under 70 and with no co morbidities, if he was in the UK he wouldn't be at the top of the queue. He's made his own prison, and his sentence might be longer than he thinks ... But with their level of fear, it would have been a waste of time trying too hard to try and get him to see things differently. Calling masks petri dishes and saying the vaccines don't stop the spread of the disease, expected only to decrease the severity if you get it, and that he would be unlikely to be allowed to get on a plane any time soon unless he also had a negative covid test was enough for him to be going on with ....:whistle: He will take the vaccine offered, my 88 year old high risk category aunt in the UK told me she has turned it down ... and why .... and I had a great phone conversation with her about vitamin D and spending time outdoors ... :cool:

Here we can get away with not wearing a mask in a shop because of medical exceptions. The supermarkets don't ask, because if someone lies about having a medical exemption, they can't prove it anyway, and even some staff aren't wearing them. I've chosen to wear one in a shop, because its only for a short time. The smaller shops particularly are suffering. If someone else won't enter a small shop because I'm not wearing a mask, its not fair on the shop. But the government isn't deciding my behaviour, I am making the decision in the context of dealing with other people's fear, and the shop staff's ability to put food on their own family's table. My limit though is for a minimal time in a shop. That doesn't increase my stress, and I'm not adding to the stress of anyone else. If you met me in a shop you would probably think I was brainwashed or a sheep just following the rules, but appearances can be deceptive ..... ;)

Jude and Inger like this.
  17. Inger

Inger Silver

Caroline :love: thinking of you too!! Please tell me how it is where you live.
    Are you okay? How are people doing?

It is snowing a little here now :) I am going out now to smell the snow..ahh :)

Sue-UK likes this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

Thank you Sue :love:

I think there are some situations it is wise to use the mask. I did, when I entered German land leaving the ferry. That was a time I did not want any troubles with police, I wanted to go home!
    But here I never use a mask. I keep great distance to everyone. And all the shop owners I do my shopping in, know I have a doctors note about not needing to use it. So I am relaxed. Because they know me.
    Some other customers seem to be really happy seeing my face(I try to be the smile no one else can give), and 4 times during these 9 months I have gotten someones anger at me. It was not fun but I have a feeling those people are not too many. So I can bear it. I use extra time by shopping because I politely let the others go first and it helps a lot to be kind.

But I live on the countryside. It is different here. People are more relaxed. In the city it is horrible.

I got stopped by the police a few weeks ago because I talked on my cellphone driving! Wrong, I know! I usually never do that. But this was emergency ;).
    2 policemen came out of the car as I stopped my car.. and they did not have masks!!! And I said, oh my, now I did something bad, I know! I accept the fine ;)
    And they came pretty close to me and we talked. They were really really nice!! I invited them home to me, because I did not have my passport with me.. So they could see it. They smiled and said.. well, we have something else to do..
    And we chatted about me being Norwegian.. and they were so kind, after I sat into my car I just smiled and smiled all the way home. It felt like love!!!
    I am realizing, I get sooo excited everytime I see a face now!! Holy moly :D Even if it is the police fining me! But it feels so human. I enjoy it 100%.

Now you can understand what a nirvana I was in during the ferry trip. It was nirvana. In the midst of drunk truck drivers and waitresses and all without mask, and so close to me.

I still have not digested it. :)

caroline likes this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

Sue, I feel very very lucky that my parents have no fear whatsoever for any virus. And my siblings neither, just one or two have a minor fear. But not anything bad. We can talk about it and we are still very good friends and feel the love in between us.

So I have like at least 10 siblings who see completely true the fear mongering.. we hug, party, love each other. It is such a blessing.
    I enjoyed every second of it. Every single second.

And weird is, because the love and the closeness was so strong, I tolerated it just great eating some little wrong things, drinking a ton, sleeping too little, getting too much artificial light in my eyes.

Love is magic :love:

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  20. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

I want some of what your making. Sounds yum.