1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inger's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inger, Mar 25, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have a lovely and carefree vacation Inger xo

Inger likes this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

Thank you Anne :love:
    It warms my heart.
    I am worried. I am worried about the forced corona test. I am not taking it. They might make it legal to force it on me when I come back from my vacation. Even if Finland have almost zero corona issues. I am not doing the test. Never! But what can they do to me?
    I can go in self quarantine - easy. I even pay if myself. But a test I will not take.
    This is so crazy. They are getting more crazy by the day here... Forcing test and locking down and doing it all worse every day. It is clear they have an agenda.
    Today a old woman stumbled and fell pre4tty bad outside on the terrace at work. She had a mask on. I read it is dangerous for old people with the mask. The cant look down.. and they fall. Dont anybody care?????

3. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Hi @ Inger
    i hope you have a great holiday .
    i wanted to go to Corsica but they have stopped all flights from England.
    maybe i ll try Marseilles .
    the dad of a friend of mine has enlarged prostate , must be around 75ish
    tried to look for advice , cant find any . maybe @JanSz would be able to help.
    Keep us posted on what happens on your return .
    big hugs xxx

Inger and Alex97232 like this.
  4. Could you recommend IR-A into his groin, specifically, onto the tissues between the scrotum and anis? Most photobiomodulation protocols take into consideration surface wounds or lesions, because they will be more photosensitive and can become more irritated before the PBM therapy's light can effect the tissue beyond the derma.

Anne V and Inger like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Thanks Anne :love: big hus to you too :love: :love:
    I will keep you updated!
    I am not worried anymore, as for now they are not legally able to push on me any test... and if my boss wants me in quarantine I am fine with it. He will have to pay it too. Just 2 more weeks of vacation for me ;)
    Cant wait to enter mask free land tomorrow :) :) :) ahhh.. one week no mask :) :) :)

For the prostate I would try iodine topically, mix lugols with coconut oil and use it around the scrotum. Every day, as well as his skin can tolerate it.
    Ans of course all the other things we have learned from Jack :)
    seafood diet, naked in the sun, etc

John Schumacher and Anne V like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

I just have to post this in my journal too. The demonstration in Berlin.. more than a million people... the Police ended it abruptly because of corona risk.. and mains stream media are ridiculing the whole thing... this is sooo crazy..ha!
    Now it is clear that there are many many more than I thought, that are not believing in what lies they are trying to tell us! :) :)

John Schumacher and Anne V like this.
  7. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Thank you very much @John Schumacher i have passed it on x

John Schumacher likes this.
  8. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Thanks @Inger have a great time . will send u stuff @ your return . enjoy nature big hug and kisses xoxo;);):D

Inger likes this.
  9. Inger

Inger Silver

Thanks Anne :love:
    thinking of you too :love:
    At the huge demo, some of the policemen cried.
    They do not want to do it. They know in their hearts, they are doing evil deeds.
    So there is so much good around even if it might seem otherwise :) :love:

Anne V and John Schumacher like this.
  10. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Councils can demolish contaminated buildings under new powers to stop second coronavirus wave

Care homes, factories, offices and even private homes could be bulldozed as last resort if virus starts to run out of control

By Gordon Rayner, Political Editor 4 August 2020 • 5:00pm
    [​IMG]
    Boris Johnson remains determined to avoid a second nationwide lockdown Credit: Andrew Parsons/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock
    Local authorities will be able to order the demolition of buildings at the centre of coronavirus outbreaks under draconian powers to contain a potential second wave.

Cars, buses, trains and aeroplanes could also be destroyed subject to the approval of magistrates.

Boris Johnson remains determined to avoid a second nationwide lockdown and has given a broad range of powers to local councils to contain outbreaks as soon as they are detected.

Councils will be able to draw on six separate Acts of Parliament to impose lightning closures of public buildings, order mass testing, ban events or shut down whole sectors of the economy.

They will also be able to limit school openings to set year groups and restrict travel to key workers only....

They have lost it for good

is there something in the water??? @Inger @caroline @Jack Kruse