1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inger's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inger, Mar 25, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

wise thinking Inger! People go to restaurants for the food ..sort of....but it is the ambience and staff that is the glue and makes people come again and again and again.

At work you meet so many people from all walks of life and have a chance for wonderful conversations and this lifts your spirits and you gain so much knowledge and then there comes so many possibilities!

Money is very, very useful too!

your boss and fellow staff members and all the clientele who you graciously take care of /pamper as your family - that is the glue that binds us all together.

The food has to be good for people to come back .....but amazing staff makes the place soar.

I know that you love your job as I loved mine ....and, altho it is very hard work - it is incredibly satisfying and it makes your heart sing :):):)

Alex97232 and Inger like this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

Thank you Caroline :love:
    Yes, you describe it perfectly! We are both gastronomers of heart.... i work because of the people. I know you know how I feel :)

And I have not gotten sick yet from 4 days of mask working. It was hell at times yes. But I want to challenge myself to find solutions to this. I will at least try :)
    And as I meet lots of people I get possibilities to talk to them too.. also about what crazy is happening.... and it feels good to be understood. It helps my psyche. Also most of my coworkers are woken up. The see through the crazyness. They hate it and the wrongdoing that happens now. It helps too.

The fact that I am a Libra, makes it difficult I guess. I am very sensitive when it comes to injustices. It almost kills me, really.
    So these times are really tough for me.. I want to scream.
    But I see there is something here to learn.
    To go deeper, inwards.. looking deeper instead. Meeting what is there, and listen. Learning to listen.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Learning to listen and patience are traits we need to develop to become wise I think.

You are so right about challenging ourselves to be better, to be more....

John Schumacher, Inger and Alex97232 like this.
  4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Inger, you got me eating half dozen raw Khaki Campbell yolks a day now. Waiting on ceramic egg trays to arrive so I can start plating and garnishing them, probably with wild fruit jams but thinking sliced cornichons would work too.

Have to say even with just salt it's culinary perfection.

Getting tired though of making supersized meringue cookies to deal with the endless egg whites. Less you have a better solution.

John Schumacher and Inger like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Saichi,
    that is cool :)
    I mostly toss the whites.
    Sometimes I saute onions with thyme or other spices, and toss in some egg whites in the end. Add some fat if you like. That is a pretty nice and simple meal too. Especially if money is tight and it feels too sad to toss the whites ;)

I have a favorite ice cream now, made of 4 eggyolks, I just whip them, and as it is quite foamy, I add a cup of frozen wild blueberries. Mix them with a spoon into the foam and - and enjoy!
    Really really nice in the hot sun :) Not too sweet, just perfect. No honey needed.
    And eggyolks and blueberries are both great for liver health :)

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Inger likes this.
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

Update.

Oh guys this is so cool :) :) My ferritin and cholesterol levels have changes a ton since December!!
    My biohack is showing GREAT results, YAY :) :)

Here it comes. My doctor called me today - he was veeery pleased with me..lol and told me;

My Ferritine have dropped from 180 to 56.
    My LDL have dropped from 255 to 155 or was it to 135. Not sure ;)
    My HDL got from from 100 to 123

He said my bloodwork looks great overall, no inflammation or any other issues. I asked if I can continue donate blood and he said, of course you can :) :)
    I also told him what I have been doing, and he said great! to that too :) :)

This is how I feel.
    I feel GREAT! I tolerate strawberries and white wine again, I get zero pain in my hips!! I have not tolerated strawberries for many years, always got pain in my hips from it. Now I have tried to eat quite a lot of strawberries a couple of time, no issues. Non.
    My liver/gallbladder soreness is pretty much gone. I just get a little pinch in my gallbladder when I eat many nuts or also salted herring (Matjes - and only when too much at once) I guess it is the rancid fats.

What I have been doing is, I eat no meat at all. Only fish. Every day around 600 grams. Tons of eggyolks. Funny my cholesterin have gone so much down with so much eggyolks!! They say you need to avoid eggyolks because they make high cholesterin? hehehe.. that is just a lie. That is now set in stone :)
    Also have had blueberries (wild) and veggies and some greens. Some raw cheeses. Quite a bit of Malbec. 1 or 2 cups of coffee a day and green tea.
    I have donated blood twice. I will donate these days again. It is 2 months since I donated last time.

I know I am on the right track because I feel really great :) I am so happy :) :) :)
    Despite having to work wit a mask and not getting too much oxygen! I can do this, I am strong :)

8. Inger

Inger Silver

I can just encourage everyone to keep an eye on their iron levels. Especially if they do not menstruate and eat lots of red meat.
    Too much iron really is toxic.

And I love working again on the oyster beach restaurant.. soo good to meet people and coworkers and have tons of fun :) :) :)
    I know the situation is crazy but these are interesting times and who knows what will happen! When one feels healthy and in balance it is so much easier to take all the uncertainty and stress. So much easier.
    The government of Finland where most of my family live, decided against the use of masks. Yay. Also they are not taking the stupid expensive EU loans they are now pushing on the EU countries to help the financial catastrophe that this corona craze lockdown has caused. No, they are taking cheaper money from other places. I am so proud they can think for themselves at least partly, still :) Estonia too. And the Netherlands! Switzerland is also doing no masks and they have opened restaurants and such a few weeks ago already. No problems there.
    Germany seems to be a bit stupid but what to do. I am so glad I can work and earn money again at least :) :)

9. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Damm... I thought the astrology was BS but who knows... @Sean Waters was talking about it in Polish bus last year, I remember. And my ex too, she said I was very stubborn cause being Taurus lol. I suscribe being that. Do you have explanation for this astrology stuff? To me it could make sense that being born at certain times of year exposes you to diferent natural EMF in your early months and that affects personality. Also culturally it has a huge cumulative effect being the oldest or youngest of your peers (Malcom Gladwell talks about this in Outliers I believe) Hmmm... :)

Sean Waters likes this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

I just came home from work, it is almost midnight. Not computer time!
    But I have to write this down.

These corona times. OMG, this has something to it!!!!

We have to use masks at work, all day. Guests have to use them. Only allowed to take off masks when they sit at the table. Horrendous. But.
    Later.... most guests are gone.. a few still there.. people that lives close, known people. They gather around tables, outside, sun is already set, it is almost dark.... together with boss. Drink wine, grappa, whatever. We too. After a hard day. Real hard. Conflicts, stress. But now.. all of a sudden....No masks. All sit close. The love is in the air.

The love is in the air.

Everybody enjoys it many times more than before.
    The feeling. being close. No masks.

This is all unspoken. But it is palpable.

Boy is it palpable.

People drink too much. Drive too fast. But it is all peaceful.
    Something feels magical.
    Here, at the countryside.. there are different rules.
    I feel so grateful.

When men bother me at the nude beach.. I tell them I do not desinfect my hands ever, I am a waitress and get tons of corona viruses. stay away guys. Dangerous girl.

I have to bow my head to corona.. for this increased awareness.
    Who would have thought?

:love:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

We went out to dinner with friends last night. It is the first time for me - It really wasn't fun....half the tables are gone and everyone sits so far apart. The staff seems so tense.

Inger - your after party sounds so much better!

Are we experiencing a rebirth of sorts? Do we long for joy and closeness and kindness.

Are we missing the simple and beautiful pleasures of life that C-19 imposed on us....

Now that we know better...

John Schumacher likes this.
  12. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes Caroline, I think we are becoming more aware. And this is a great thing.

It is so paradoxical.
    On a personal level, it is like a birth of sort. It does hurt, but there comes out a new thing, something beautiful :) :)

I have plenty of moment of hurt too. Seems this corona fear have made people more aggressive at times too. More unhappy. More divided. Of course, if you let fear rule you will get very unhappy.
    But it all does not matter, when I am aware that nothing can destroy me really. My true heart, deep heart. It is always whole.
    The trouble and hurt is just on the surface. There is something deeper than that, and when I stay grounded in it it frees up so much power.

I am exercising this, it is not so easy though ;) sometimes I fail so bad..

What a wild and crazy ride this is...lol Very interesting times indeed.

13. Inger

Inger Silver

Funny, but I guess my gallbladder/liver issues have disappeared......
    At least to 99% :) :) Last time I felt anything was at work several days ago when I overdid it on salted herring..... and it was just very minor sensation shortly.

Pretty cool :) :)
    So I must be doing something right.

I feel so great with this seafood diet :) :) Seems I can tolerate tons of fatty fish too. I probably have the genetics for a seafood diet, or I should have been feeling something negative by now. But I just feel better and better :) :)

I am going to continue the biohack. I will have to feed all the meat in my freezer to the cats....
    They are going to like it ;)

John Schumacher, caroline and Veg like this.
  14. Inger

Inger Silver

I am starting to get lung issues from the mask wearing. Probably that and the n my boss is barbequing twice a week and there is quite a bit of smoke we breath in then.
    Last week I got issues breathing, and inflammation in my lungs. It was scary. I cant go to the doctor either, they will force corona test on me and no way will I take it. So I boiled some water with seasalt and iodine, and breathed the steam into my lungs. Next day I was all good :) :) :)
    Thanks God! This is now my new remedy when it get worse again.

Monday I leave for vacation in Finland, no mask use yet there. One week mask free in the forest :) :)
    My boss told me I must do a corona test when I come back or I cant return to work.
    he has no legal reason to force me to do it, and I am not doing it. No one is going to stick anything up my nose, sorry.
    THIS IS MY BODY. Only I decide what I want done with it!!!! This is going to far, seriously.
    I am trying to get legal help now.
    He can put me in quaratine for 2 weeks but he will have to pay me full pay. Because Finland is not counted as a risk country. Thanks God. So he has no legal reason to do it. But they try to do what they can to ridicule me. I dont care. I now look seriously what my rights are. Because I still have my rights... even if they try to take them away.

Otherwise I am doing great, I enjoy my life at home, in nature, I am feeling sooo good being outside a ton, eating tons of fish and realizing what a blessed life I have. The worse my work situation gets the more thankful I am for my private life. And family and friends and people like you on this forum - people who have the courage to think for themselves.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Why do not you go to Finland and stay there?
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Would you stay there if you found someone who would buy there 100 acres of forest with a hill with a Southern view and a lake on the bottom (full of oysters), build a large log cabin house there and stay there with you?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wait, wait,
    I think I got one, and it is in direction where my GF's son lives.
    Ok ok, no log cabin there.
    upload_2020-7-28_14-44-51.png upload_2020-7-28_14-47-8.png

17. Inger

Inger Silver

haha.. of course!!! :D
    But only if I do not have to wear a mask :shhh: :mmpft: :D

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Looks like it should be easy to get along with you.
    No masks of any kind but lots of X & O instead.

19. Inger

Inger Silver

Yeah.. lol I am easy going. I just need to be naked in the sun. Then I am happy :) :)
    And some fish!
    At the cottage in Finland will be a small boat so we will go fishing :) me and my brothers :)

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  20. Anne V

Anne V Silver

so sorry for you @Inger u have done so well . what u are talking about is coming in every country . i feel the same pressure. have friends here
    but all asleep buying the crap and not interested. i am much on my own . even my sister in Colombia is buying the crap .
    looking where i could move to .
    @caroline seems to think keeping moving will be ok . i do not think so short of us buying an island and making it work
    have a great time on ur holiday
    remember you are not alone when things get tough
    we are there to keep ur spirit up
    much love xoxo

caroline likes this.