1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inger's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inger, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

The same, Jan. This was measured a month before, and right before the donation. I have no measurements yet after. Will get in a month, when I go donating again. They always take your body temp, blood pressure and hemoglobin measurements before you are allowed to donate blood here.

2. Inger

Inger Silver

A women called me today from another film studio and I agreed to do another documetary this spring. It almost an hour, and involves 2 other people. I agreed - but on the condition that I am allowed to tell more details, and also what to be mindful of, more about seafood/oysters, what can go wrong, etc. She agreed and said I am allowed to tell all that and she would be very pleased if I do - this filmteam seems to be more about getting a broad and whole picture.

Pablo, ElectricUniverse and Veg like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Inger said: ↑

Jan my hemoglobin was 14,5 as I donated blood.

Female Age >18 years: 12.1 to 15.1 g/dl (mean 14.0 g/dl)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Healthwise there was no need for you to remove blood.
    Why have you done that?

4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Will look forward to your new video production-- it should be enlightening if they allow you to express your own opinions.

Your doku on Rohfleisch by Galileo was entertaining even though I am not a fan of Carnivore Diet. Your own videos from your YT channel are very engaging and intelligently executed-- quite well done, again, even though I would otherwise be turned off by food preparation of animal parts and organs (LOL-- I try to avoid eating something that had a face when alive).

Perhaps you missed your real calling as a performer/actress/presenter. The camera seems to be fond of you.

Veg and JanSz like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Jan... you need to read my posts again. There IS a need to donate blood for me!
    I have signs of iron overload, and my ferritine is high too. My ancestors are the Vikings, and it is very common for them to assimilate iron more than normally people do. I have written about it all lately - go an look again ;)
    It is possible to have even low hemoglobin and still have iron overload in the organs/body.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

Thank you for the kind words! I am not at all someone that likes to be in front of the camera though, I am naturally shy and like privacy..... I have always been like that. So being in front of the camera really is a challenge for me. But I am taking it.
    I have decided to take challenges, because you learn a ton from it and it helps me grow. Even if it is NOT comfortable.
    Today as I waited to pay for my groceries, there were several people in the row.. and when the cashier looked at me as it was my turn, she burst out loud; Hey, I saw you in TV!!!! I saw it, and it was sooo cool, I loved it!
    She looked at me as I would have been a moviestar or something.
    And everyone else then looked at me... I noticed in my eye-corner that the two men before and after me looked at me somehow, already before she said that... one of them a little like I was a monster...haha
    Uh oh. It is kind of weird. How come so many people see it, this is such a small town and I thought people will just forget about it real soon.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

Just came home from the dentist. It is 10 years since I last went. Way too long. I got scared of dentists as they "killed" too teeth of mine. They had small cavities because of my serious fruit consumption back then. Maybe it was just a coincidence but dentists in Finland are not very good, if you do not pay all out of pocket. Which I did not do.

I was a little nervous what the dentist will say. It was a very small and cute office, I was the only patient. very homely decorated. Christian books in the waiting room. I did not have to wait at all. And after checking my teeth, the dentist said, except the teeth that were already dead and one old cavity - he said, he would immediately buy my teeth, they were is such great shape! Yay :) :) :)
    He was soooo kind, he explained everything so well, showed me pictures and all about the teeth and how they live and why they do what they do, how the root tries to hide deeper and deeper when a cavity is there, to save the tooth. Wow, how intelligent.
    He took an x-ray to see how the dead teeth are doing and the root had some inflammation I just cant feel it. Of course, it is open and has no filling either. We agreed to pull them but he recommended to me another dentist who can right my teeth at the same time as they are not straight. I had way too narrow space for my teeth as I was a kid. Because I was so undernourished and we had almost only potatoes and grains :(. What to do.
    I am going to fix my teeth now. I am so happy I went :) :) :) And what a nice dentist :) :)

Veg, ElectricUniverse and Matt Fowler like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I should do many things.

If you have
    please post relevant tests (see the tests below), there may be more.

ironoverload.org

http://www.ironoverload.org/information/diagnosis-pt1.html

upload_2020-2-18_8-42-17.png

upload_2020-2-18_8-45-6.png

upload_2020-2-18_8-40-0.png

Inger likes this.
  9. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

Inger, that sounds great. I had 2 infected teeth pulled this year and it has made a world of difference. I expect you will notice increased energy and will feel better, even if you have not noticed the infection.

When I had the work done, the Dr. adjusted my bite so chewing takes place on the strongest of the teeth and the weaker ones are protected. I can relate some of my tooth problems to a previous plant based diet.

Inger likes this.
  10. ElectricUniverse

My message was sincere. Your are quite photogenic and a born natural when it comes to performing in front of camera. It is a mixture of charisma, fluency, and ease-- and not everyone has this gift. Your innate shyness does not seem to interfere with a fluid and convincing performance.

I can see you are a natural linguist too, fluent in German, English, and your native language.

Veg, Inger and JanSz like this.
  11. ElectricUniverse

I'll go out on a limb and assume that you had something like root canal procedures done on your 'dead' teeth. Root canals are implicated in all sorts of health problems because usually when pulps are removed there is always a bit of bacterial infection there that grows and festers over time-- and can lead to systemic bacterial infections and poisonings.

Hope you get some very good professional help. We all want to go to the grave with all our natural teeth intact.

12. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    Veg likes this.
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

Thanks Jan, I did not know that around 30% of my ancestors carried that gene, and that there are so many variations yet unkown, to iron overload! Wow. Really something everyone should know about. I am going to post an own thread about it, because it will get lost in my journal.

14. Inger

Inger Silver

Wow, this is so cool! I have not pulled them yet but I will. They are on places no one will really notice, so I have no problem pulling them. I do not want implants as long as I can manage without and I can still smile without being teethless...lol

I so can believe you, that it was good to get them pulled...
    And yes, the damage was done eating a high fruit diet over 10 years ago :tears:
    What to do. We cant go back, only forward, so doing the best we can to heal is what we got to do :) :)

Bob Stirling likes this.
  15. Inger

Inger Silver

Thank you. You are just too kind. I try to think about it as something I can grow from even if it is not comfortable ;)
    Well, one teeth is completely open. Nerve was removed. Over 10 years ago. That teeth has no gum issues though.
    The other teeth is closed with a filling, I though it was empty inside, but on the x-ray there is a narrow stripe looking like some metal inside it?? Wow I got really suprized. What have the dentist done....? Or he did rootfill it? But he said to me to come back in a few weeks and we will do the root canal after he took out the nerve? And I never went. Really mysterious. That teeth has some issues with the gums down where the root of the tooth ends. It has been like that forever. Seems to have some minor inflammation going on, I can feel a difference according to what I eat and do. Anyways, I will be so glad to get it pulled. :)

I do not mind losing a few teeth, as long as I get healthier for it ;) :) After all these teeth got damaged because of my ignorance and thinking it was healthy to eat a raw fruit diet.
    The animal based diet I have eaten last years has kept my teeth really well :) :) But it cant heal teeth that are already dead and done :oops:

16. Inger

Inger Silver

Veg,
    you should post a journal here in the journal section. Where you post about how you live and eat and bloodworks etc. Then we could maybe help you better :)

Veg likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Have you checked if you do have hemochromatosis gene?
    Have you checked any labs that I posted especially iron saturation?
    With your (already known) normal Hgb (if not somewhat low)(before blood draw)(and likely also normal HCT and RBC) possibly you do not need to worry.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hemochromatosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20351443

upload_2020-2-20_8-4-34.png

https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/hereditary-hemochromatosis

upload_2020-2-20_8-6-53.png

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

19. Inger

Inger Silver

weel Jan,
    I am not worrying, I am just acting ;)
    I am very sure I have too much iron accumulated, hemochromatosis or not. It is possible to accumulate too much iron even without the gene.. and there are lots of different genes that affect iron absorption, many we do not even know about...... so I read gene te4sting does not really make any sense.
    Also normal hemoglobin or even too low, can be present even with iron overload. The organs can be overloaded with it, and blood tests show normal levels etc. It is very complicated ;)

I am pretty aware about my body (always trying to increase that awareness), and what I have done, and where I got wrong. I guess I know by now what to do to reverse that :)

My iron depleting journey is going great :)

I love eating seafood every day :) :) And I still eat raw oysters.
    They say it is dangerous when having iron overload but I have been eating them all the time and I feel only good doing so, so I am not stopping that. I do around 5 raw fresh shucked oysters/day.

Because I also take IP6 to help remove excess iron, I feel it is a great idea to eat oysters, as they are so rich in minerals. IP6 possibly chelate other minerals too, not only iron. That is why I want to make sure I get lots of other minerals in my diet, through seafood.

I am increasing onion intake too, to get more quercetin, also a natural iron chelator! :) :)
    Doing them very lightly sauteed, mostly.

Also I am doing castor oil packs on my liver/belly in the evenings. Feels great! I guess I am in love with castor oil now!! I put it on my face and neck too - it should be great for reducing wrinkles ;) :) It does feel good! It is not very cheap, as I buy the best brands I can find, organic, cold pressed, in glass bottle... But I have a feeling it is really worth it.

Drinking lots of organic green tea too. Helps prevent iron uptake from food when I have it with or after a meal. And I also have added back coffee, 1 cup after breakfast, because it also prevents iron uptake from food. But I am going to only do 1 single cup no more. Might drop it again after a while as my iron goes lower. So far it all feels really good, my energy feels great and I sleep really great and spring is coming around the corner :) :) :)

My dentist did a cleaning of my teeth and he is such a nice old man :) I really like him :) He told me he takes cold showers!!! And he loves coconut oil! And he did a baking soda cleaning procedure on my teeth after he did the cleanup.. so cool. I asked him if it would be good to do oil pulling, and he said yes, that is a really good thing! :)
    He had this dentist lamp over my head that felt really good, strong and warm like sunlight, and I asked what lamp that was and he said it is a normal halogen lamp(yay no energy saving lamps). I was able to relax so well in his chair. I enjoyed it a bit - even if the cleaning does hurt a little.. but I would go back any time..lol
    so weird :D

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    ElectricUniverse and JanSz like this.
  20. ElectricUniverse

Good on you for using castor oil packs.

I used castor oil packs for a while many years ago but they were just too much of a hassle.

I recently saw some Wendy Meyers Detox videos on castor oil packs and that got me back into them.

Old school style packs recommended a source of heat (heating pads, etc) to help drive castor oil into skin, but Wendy's videos indicated that is not really necessary so I omitted it.

Of course I combine packs with coffee enemas, binders, and bitters to employ a hard-hitting detox health regimen.

Good luck with your efforts.[/QUOTE]