1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inger's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inger, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Hi Danica - I watched it ok - perhaps try again

2. Danica

Danica Gold

I tried again - still can't view it. Maybe something in my computer/virus software doesn't let me view it:(

3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

You're right can't see it now - something about copyright

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes, Galieo blocked it because of copyright issues. I got an email. And they have all the right to do it.
    You might try google Galileo and Rohfleischesser Inger, if you find the original program and you can view it in your country? I only recorded it on my youtube channel for my family that wanted to see it but they could not watch the TV program as they do not live in Germany.
    I think Galileo do have an own youtube channel where they post stuff from their TV channel....

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Inger likes this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

Try this link? it is a little gross...haha... But the filmteam wanted me to do this, what to do :D

7. Saichi

Saichi New Member

He doesn't believe in CO2 as a greenhouse gas as well but wouldn't call that proposition interesting either. He also doesn't think farmed salmon is toxic.

Chris Busby and Arnie Gundersen say there's no safe threshold of ingested radionuclides much less a medical benefit. They've spent their whole life studying it along with countless people who've been injured or killed by nuclear disasters. No different than the RF experts you all should know say about microwave radiation.

If wild salmon's part of your regular diet a Geiger counter should better be on your better late than never buy list.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/seafood-query.9562/#post-108228
    It looks like how long radiation is emitted is influenced not only by radioactive decay
    but also by other factors.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Radiotrophic fungus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiotrophic_fungus
    'Radiotrophic fungi are fungi which appear to perform radiosynthesis, that is, to use the pigment melanin to convert gamma radiation[1] into chemical energy for growth.
    '
    You Should Know About This Chernobyl Fungus That Eats Radiation

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a30784690/chernobyl-fungus/

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Radioactive decay (also known as nuclear decay, radioactivity, radioactive disintegration or nuclear disintegration) is the process by which an unstable atomic nucleus loses energy by radiation.A material containing unstable nuclei is considered radioactive.Three of the most common types of decay are alpha decay, beta decay, and gamma decay, all of which involve emitting one or more particles ...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  9. Saichi

Saichi New Member

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

If you expect me to take notice of your opinion over jack's teaching on the jackkruse forum, you are going to have to up the debate beyond spouting what somebody who disagrees with him says. Suggest that could be taken to the thread I linked to, not inger's journal. :)

Inger and caroline like this.
  11. drezy

drezy New Member

Inger likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Agree sometimes it feels like trolling.
    ------
    I do not feel that I am playing games. DDW or anything else.
    For me, it is more like fighting for my life,
    (without endangering others in the process of my survival).
    ---------------

This black fungus is black because of its melanin content.
    It thrives on melanin.
    To increase my melanin content I amusing melanocyte-stimulating hormones (without anybody's opinion, especially doctors' opinion).
    Guess what, I just found that according to doctor
    I am not using enough of it.

@drezy

Would you like to share what comes to your mind when seeing this news?
    upload_2020-2-11_12-28-6.png

13. drezy

drezy New Member

I'm not sure if you've ever written this out, but you seem to be like a vanguard on a front to me.

I've significantly dialed back what I use supplement-wise to pretty much nothing.

I see you give advice to young bucks here. I take notes.

My redox seems quite alright right now. If everything goes right I will age and by definition will have to play a smaller redox hand of cards over time. I hav been planning this out over the last 3 years and making changes as early as I think can, granted I probably could have moved earlier. Some of the tracks behind you will be stepped in by me.

This ain't nature's first rodeo despite whether hairless big headed monkeys think they might hurt her.

14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

How long have you been wifi-free? How long have you known the dangers of RF?

How is it people like Sean wasted years living and then "quantum vacationing" in high RF places, not understanding why his symptoms never got better. How is it he or MIT are still using iPhones? But there endless "oh-we-love-your-suffering-prose-Sean-can't-wait-for-the-next-installment."

Perhaps you should've tried if only you knew what I knew schtick more in the past instead of watching people flail from the sidelines?

Most people haven't been able to figure out Jack spent all his biohacking dollars on a faraday house which blocks RF not BL. People need to pay attention to what Jack has done to find out what really to avoid.

15. Hehe ... Very good !! I loved it!

Inger likes this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

What is it you are eating Inger? I assume it is some kind of raw meat and you say that it is better than chocolate!

Johan Lindstrøm likes this.
  17. Inger

Inger Silver

Caroline, it is raw liver :)
    The filmteam wanted me to eat it like that... ohoh.... they surely do not care to make it look anything like pretty! What to do :rofl:
    At least people are a little scared of me now and I can safely assume no guy has the guts to harm me - the vampire lady :D
    They made it look like I am a vet in the documentary, and several people have called at the vets(they told me) I do housekeeping for.. and asked if it is true I eat that way. o_O Nah, of course I am always open about how I eat and live so the vets told the people asking, that yes it is true. But they do was a little panicky at first! They thought they will get into some issues.... I calmed them down though. So all is good :)
    I wished the filmteam would have wanted to do it a bit more like reality but I guess this is how TV operate after all.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think the clue is the word melanin. Inger's mackerel head smoothies for example are likely to be a very good source of melanin, as is any dark fish skin. I wouldn't want to be eating fish from a pond near ground zero at Chernobyl, but for a wild caught ocean fish, that melanin is part of the fish's own protection, that we can take on when we eat the melanin rich parts of the fish. Then there's the iodine in seafood …. But melanin is not only able to use gamma radiation, it can split water right across the electromagnetic frequency range - including RF. So perhaps it has uses in mitigating RF Inger can't avoid (for example at work).

An n=1 Inger blue zone? :D

Johan Lindstrøm and Inger like this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

I was always amazed about the documentary I saw a few years ago about Chernobyl.
    It is blooming around it now... an abundance of wildlife and plants are thriving on the deserted land surrounding the reactor. But it is still highly radioactive.
    Even some people that were living there as it happened, and was forced to leave, have turned back and are living happily in their poisoned environment. How on earth can that be.

My conclusion was, there must be some protective things when you live in the wild, and eat what your surroundings produce, even if it is radioactive. Of course I am not speaking of levels like in Nagasaki and Hiroshima, a bomb and acute radiation poisoning is for sure going to kill you (but even here it seemed to be real big differences in how people reacted to it - some dropped dead and others seemed just fine, getting the same amount of radiation).

Very puzzling to me. I am fascinated about it.
    I want to learn more about the WHY. Because that is what would help and guide me to what I can do to be more resistent to any bad effects of it.

Sue-UK likes this.
  20. Inger

Inger Silver

Fascinating read, the link below.
    My fathers ancestors came from Irland/Scotland. He is the typical redhair and freckles-skin type, and realize I have inherited quite some things from my dad.... Also my body temp is always around 37 degree C which is a little higher than most people normally have.
    I realize since reducing red meat drastically and eating way more seafood, I do not sweat anymore. This is so weird. I wish I had written a journal. But then, sometimes there are so many factors involved, that even a journal does not help. Life moves and flows constantly. Light changes, season changes. Temp changes. Conditions changes, sometimes you have heartbreak, sometimes you are in love. Biohacking is quite a challenge!

https://nutritiongenome.com/the-connection-to-irish-heritage-and-the-hemochromatosis-genes/

A few quotes from the text;

When the Neolithic farmers migrated from the dry and hot climates to the cold and wet environment of Northwest Europe, researchers found that that the C282Y frequency increases as average temperatures decrease below 61 degrees (16°C), with rain intensifying the trend.

Why would the C282Y gene mutation frequency increase as it gets colder and wetter? Iron is a critical micronutrient needed to maintain healthy metabolism and heat, which is why iron deficiency affects TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) and causes cold extremities. People who are deficient in iron are less able to regulate body temperature in response to thermal stress.

Exposure to wet and cold environments (which fits Ireland to a T) results in dramatically higher metabolic stress and thermal loss than in dry conditions, requiring higher iron levels to maintain body warmth.

ased on the current research on how our bodies respond to cold exposure, including improving insulin sensitivity (researchers found that the higher the temperature, the higher the rate of diabetes), increasing immune function, increasing the number mitochondria and oxygen capacity, it is interesting to note that iron shares pathways with these results.

If you struggle with elevated iron levels, perhaps a colder climate and allowing your body to work more to stay warm may be more in line with your ancestors. Or, if you live in a hot and dry climate, it may be worth incorporating cold showers, ice baths and other means of cold exposure to potentially help utilize excess iron.

Another link - says 1 in 9 from Norther European ancestry have it;
    https://www.dnainthenews.com/health-disease/hemochromatosis-hfe/

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020