1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inger's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Inger, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

You are right Saichi, I need to stop eating that organic salmon as long as I get other seafood.

I only have it very occasionally but I have to admit I love it as it is so yummy fatty... I love make tartar out of it.
    Today I had raw fresh mackerel tartar for breakfast though, and yesterday too :)

That is really interesting about your lady friend, I am 43, so we are the same age, about. She might be in perimenopause too and get her period less often, and then the iron starts to accumulate easier. The weird thing is, all women around my age that are in my life seem to have the opposite issue, very heavy periods and way too low iron. One even needs to take iron infusions intravenously! She told me she would love to have some of my blood (she is a doctor BTW!)
    My sisters have way too low iron/hemoglobin, and also heavy bleeding. I do not have had that, my periods were very easy and enjoyable, not too much bleeding. Maybe because of how I live and eat, idk. But sure that must be why I have more than enough iron too, and my sisters not.
    Those sisters also are very sensible to nnEMF, maybe their bodies try to get rid of iron to help the issue? Or is the iron stored in organs/tissue and do not show up in blood? And that makes the sensibility to nnEMF?
    I would love to know more about this. I observe many things but I really cannot connect the dots fully yet.

- - - -

Okay, so I slept flat tonight! It was so weird, really.
    It felt like my head now was lower than my feet, I had gotten so used to the incline that it felt pretty much flat to me. It took some more time for me to fall asleep. But I do slept pretty well, maybe a little more fragmented as otherwise.
    I went to bed at 9 PM, woke maybe a hour or more before I had to go up at 7:30 AM - I had to bring my car to yearly checkup today. So it was still quite dark as I left home.
    I did have some interesting feelings and sounds around my gallbladder tonight. Very subtle, but it was there.. something was happening. My bowel movements indicated increased gall bladder activity, seriously. So weird!

I might have not mentioned this but what I realized as a "side effect" from inclining my bed, was that my bowels seemed to "slow down". I did not have a bowel movement every day anymore... and sometimes I thought, man, I am constipated now.. but as I did not have any other discomfort and my belly was flat as always on this carnivore diet, I did not think too much about it. Though it might be a transition thing.

But now when I think about it more, it might have been that my gallbladder just did not function properly for some odd reason? And that is where the discomfort in the liver area came from? It is still early to tell, I have to give it a few more days because mostly later in the day and after vacuuming especially(yay, now I have a good reason to vacuum clean my home today to test this out! ;)), that the discomfort is to there to feel it, and also mostly only around certain movements I do.
    But I have a sense it is already different today, better. Hmm. This is so weird.

My thoughts so far is, when sleeping on a magnetico, the inclining of the bed will have a different (much stronger??) effect on the body/organs.
    So what I am going to do now is, AFTER I have resolved this issue first, of course - and the discomfort is completely gone, I am going to try incline my bed just a couple cm. Maybe 2-3 cm. Not more, and see what happens. Maybe a little bit is just what is needed in this case. Or not at all. Then I would have to remove my magnetico and try the incline without it. I might try all different variables I can think of, one after another, because I am so curious!

I wish I would be more into physics etc. but I am so clueless in this area. I really do not know what a difference a incline will have when the magnetic force is stronger. If someone of you who read this have an idea, please share it!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

Two days of sleeping flat went.. so so. First day I slept fine, next day not so great.
    So I thought, I want to sleep inclined again! but my liver/gallbladder area discomfort seemed to diminish by flat sleeping though.
    What to do.
    Okay, so I thought I must make a compromize. Sleeping only a couple cm inclined. I did that tonight, just about max 3 cm. incline. It felt good.. I love the incline. I slept so deep and great again, getting that deeply relaxed feeling in my body again, yes! I am going to try out this for a while as see what happens.

Now my new hypothesis is, if you sleep on a magnetico, inclining the bed might be way more powerful, like too powerful, to incline it 15 cm. Just a couple cm is enough. I will be testing this hypothesis for a while.

I got me 60 eggs today. Organic pastured eggs from hens that have lots of outside space/pasture. Had 8 yolks today. Mmmm.. they are soo good. Dangerously good.. if you wisk them briefly cold from the fridge, with a tiny half teaspoon of honey... until it becomes like a sauce. It is sooo yummy, really. The texture and taste of it is just so good, huh!

caroline likes this.
  3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Jenny,
    I am inclining my head. That is how it is supposed to be done :)

- - - - -

I got 10 very beautiful, fat, fresh herrings at the market today, for only 12 euro. yay :) :) :) Felt like a queen again!
    And on the top of it, for free, several herring heads and herring roes that the lady wanted to trow out. :)
    I had a herring roe and head smoothie as I came home from work. Nice :) Feeling so good :) :)

Jenny S likes this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Okay, so I went to donate blood today. I was a little nervous, because I have only done it once before in my life, about 24 years ago :rolleyes:
    But it was so much fun, I laughed my ass off ....:rofl: This is what happened.

I prepaired well. Wanted to make my blood as good as possible, so the sick people who might get it benefit the most. I slept really good tonight, woke up feeling like a queen! Had a really cool dream too..:D It went like this; I sat naked on the floor in mud, in an open garage, and happily shaved my legs. They were very hairy! My dad come outside of the garage and see me, he was smoking and drinking. He said to me, ugh, you sinful woman, what are you doing, being naked in the mud! It is so embarrassing!! I answered, but dad, why are you criticizing me? Look, you smoke and drink and destroy your body, it is way worse? I am just sitting in the mud naked and does no harm...

I ate 6 raw eggyolks for breakfast, with raw herring, and had this snack-plate after coming home from work, before leaving;

Foto0521.jpg

Wild caught graved salmon, wild salmon caviar, raw sheepmilk cheese from Spain, 3 pastured eggyolks raw.
    Also had a spoonful of organic nutritional yeast and 100 mg Thiamine with the morning meal.

Then I went to the 100% UVB tanning bed for 19 minutes, and as I came home I did 10 minutes redlight-therapy, and then went out to stand a couple minutes naked on my terrace grounded in the rain when it was still light outside.
    Then I went to donate blood.
    Thought now my blood is ready to go. In Germany it is rather complicated, the blood donation, first filling in papers (that is always the case) and then first to one doctor who took temperature (I had 37 degree C) and Hemoglobin (I had 14,5) and then I had to go to another room with another doctor who talked with me about the questionnaire and sher took my blood pressure and asked more questions. Then I was allowed to enter the room with the nurses and the beds. And there were quitr some people around :). So As the nburse took my blood I asked her some stuff and also how fast the bag fills up and she said it is different, depends on weather, if you are dehydrated etc. Between 4 and 7 minutes perhaps.
    I asked if eating caviar could help it flow faster, and told her what I had done before I came to optimize my blood.. We laughed so hard! She said she is going to put an X on my bag and write it is filled of sunshine and caviar! :D She tought it ewas cool and a great idea! My bag was full in 4 minutes BTW. Yay :)
    Somehow I just could not stop laughing. The man who lied next to me losing his blood started to laugh too and then I told him now our blood is real good quality, because laughing so hard must make the blood really happy and the people who get it will feel that :rofl:

It was a really fun experience. Too sad is, here women are allowed to donate blood only 4 times / year or every 3 months. What to do. I sure am going to donate those 4 times.

After it you was taken to a room were it was served some nice bread with eggs, ham, liverpate, meat... tea coffee..sweets, water. They made me a separate plate with meat and eggs and no bread. I had to wait 20 minutes before I was allowed to leave. I did not feel dizzy at all.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    Michalis, caroline and drezy like this.
  6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Where do you get wild salmon and roe from?!

7. Inger

Inger Silver

They have it in the supermarket here. Okay, it is packaged stuff and sure fresh would be better - but anyways, I am so happy to have a quite easy time to source good quality foods :)
    When I get whole fresh herring I for sure eat the roe too, it often has roe in it.

8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

So you're eating Alaskan salmon?

9. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes. Why?

Meat has the double amount of iron than salmon has. Wow. Salmon has way more B-vitamins too, and more copper, iodine etc. The minerals are more balanced.
    It was not so wise to eat tons of Galloway meat. But live and learn. I now get it, how muscle meat can lead to iron overload if you eat it in exess. Of course it is a great thing if you are anemic! :) I never was....
    It is easy to get lazy... and just eat something because you enjoy it so much and it is simple.
    I am thinking about my eating oysters for starter, with lemon juice (vitC) and then raw meat. This is the ultimate iron bomb.. because vit C increases iron absorption too. Hmmm.... I am going to eat my oysters with other condiments from now on.

I can get frozen pacific wild salmon here for very cheap -2,50 euro/250 grams -, I cant eat it raw though - it is kind of weird. So I gently cook it with some onion and herbs. Add some fat. Yum. I really like that, can eat it every day. That, and then fresh herrings from the market, raw, and oysters, I am happy :)
    Some raw organic sheep cheese for dessert :)
    My 1/8 Galloway cow that sleeps in my freezer, will have to wait being eaten by me until I have given blood one more time, next month.. then I will slowly eat it but very slowly. Main calories will be from seafood from now on.
    Feeling so grateful to Jack for his flashlight :) :)

I was in Berlin Tuesday to get a new passport, at the Norwegian embassy. The trip took me almost 6 hours one way. I took the train, a crazy fast one! I felt really good all the trip, and met such lovely people! :) :)
    I was a little nervous how I will tolerate all that nnEMF in those trains.. and Berlin has 5G too at places.. But I felt great - no issues at all. Maybe because I decided to travel with God ;)
    I know this sounds weird, but sometimes it really is scary to be all alone, and have to take care of everything and resolve all the issues in daily life alone. No family and friends here. So one day as I felt just afraid and tired I decided to just marry God now as I am single anyways :D So it felt really good because then I am not alone at all anmore, and I took him with me to Berlin :) :)

Anne V and God loves you like this.
  10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Daiichi has been a 24/7 event for nine years now despite having no media coverage, I think you should buy a Geiger counter for your salmon.

11. Inger

Inger Silver

@Saichi - what is Daiichi? And what do you mean exactly....
    Is fisch from Alaska no good? Is pacific ocean better then?

I recorded the TV dokumentary German TV Pro7/Galileo did at my home, on my camera and loaded it on youtube. Because My family anted to see it and they could not do it in Finland. Probably the TV programs can only be seen in Germany? Not sure. Anyways, I will post the link below if anyone wants to check it out. It is a little weird, be warned :rolleyes:

JanSz, Anne V, Optimalbound and 2 others like this.
  12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Daiichi's the nuclear plant with the largest uncontrolled fuel ponds and melt-throughs in history and by quite a big factor. My family's hometown is several hours northeast of the plant. Alaska's in the Pacific. I gave up following the data on contamination years ago because no point following labs on a dead horse.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

love this Inger .....I wish it was in English!

Inger and Anne V like this.
  14. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

Thanks Inger, I enjoyed your program!

Inger likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger - what were you making ....I think it was an air fryer? Was it thin hamburger patties?

16. Inger

Inger Silver

I am pretty sure the good outweighs the bad when it comes to this issue.. after all we are not talking about very big amounts, looked into it yesterday more in depth, and I did not get worried.
    The Baltic Sea is the most radioactive sea(or at least was a few years ago when I read about it) in the world because of Russian dumping radioactive waste in it. Still, fishermen who are eating tons of fish from it, are some of the healthiest population in Finland.
    It does not add up Saichi, does it?
    Maybe there is something in fish that protects you. That is how it must be. That said I would not eat fish direct from Fukushima though. But I am not going to stop eating wildcaught fish from Alaska/Pasific ocean. I am mixing it up with herring and cod from the North Sea/atlantic, shrimp from Greenland.. and my own oysters I pick. I think I will be fine :)
    Where are you getting your seafood from?

Caroline,
    it is an air dryer, I dry the burgers over night at about 35-40 degree C. They get sooo delicious that way, eaten slightly warm.. yumm :)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    caroline likes this.
  17. Inger

Inger Silver

Thanks Bob.
    It is a bit hard for me to look at, as I just see a wild, wounded heartbroken woman right there...uh
    But so glad if it still could be to any help, I still felt too wounded somehow from my last heartbreak for being exposed like that but I do not regret doing it anyways. It was a great experience after all, the people were all really nice and we had great talks behind the camera. :) :)

18. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes.... i know! I am just telling what I eat and how I feel good drinking the fishheadsmoothie and what a nice energy it gives me :) :)
    And then they ask about animals and how I can eat them working by a vet. So I tell I really love animals and always make sure they do not suffer and had a good as natural as possible life.
    And then they ask about the environment after I had my breakfast, and how eating so much meat can be bad for it. And I explain how I feel good about it because I produce very little waste with my choices, also how agriculture will destroy the nature probably way more than the pastured animas I eat because of processing/needing lots of energy/pesticides etc.

In the restaurant I order something special "outside of menu" as they have only cooked options, I ask for the chef to slice raw meat for me and that is all. Well... she comes with a carpaccio on salad....lol It was kind, but not really what I asked for but they were all so kind! It tasted great though ;) I ate the meat and the parmesano on the top :D

And at the doctors office he tells my bloodwork all looks fine and my arteries are all clean which was a bit unexpected. In the end he gives me a clean bill of healt, despite my meat diet ;)
    I and the doctor had a chat after the filming ended and it was really cool. He was so interested! I wish he would be closer and we could meet and chat. I might send him an email and say if he ever comes to the north sea we could meet up at the oyster beach and have a chat about our thoughts about health :)

caroline likes this.
  19. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You've made a lot of assumptions and you may have looked into it for few clicks but I followed in depth every day for about a year after and every few days up to five years ago. Fish oil doesn't create a cozy safe space around the radionuclide for you.

I only eat wild seafood when I'm on the Atlantic.

20. Danica

Danica New Member

Hi Inger, I tried to watch your video on youtube but it was blocked. Is there a way to see it somewhere?