1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Infrared Sauna

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Johannes, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Johannes

Johannes New Member

Hello guys,

I would like to buy a Infrared sauna. Can anyone recommend a good one? (except Clearlight sauna - too expensive).

Thanks

2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Hi,

I was very close to buying one after many weeks of research.

Glad I didn't because I know now any time inside that sauna should've been spent outside under natural light sunny or cloudy doesn't matter.

Christine_L and Johannes like this.
  3. Some people like Sauna Space. I use Therabulbs w/ 300 watt bases and made my own hacked sauna in the bathroom.

4. Gordo

Gordo Silver

go to craiglist and seek out a clear light.. thats what i use. i got one for 2k that is normally 6k... you might get lucky!

then, there is a device you can get that takes out the 5G waves to zero that doesn't plug in... I've been waiting for years for this one! it uses water inside, generates a torus, eats up the protons, so to speak. i put it 3 fee away when i sit inside. awesome!

5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Did you disable the bluetooth in the clear light?

Christine_L likes this.