1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Info on yucatan peninsula Redox?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by stiffyoungman, Sep 25, 2018.

1. stiffyoungman

stiffyoungman New Member

I saw it mentioned in a Kruse podcast where he was being interviewed but it was only very briefly mentioned. I hunted down another podcast where he spoke more about why that area, but still not the most info.

How can I find out more about how long it makes sense for me to go for (excluding the obvious answer of as long as you can) and what else I need to know about redoxing there.

Is it as simple as, go there, wake up for every sunrise and be outside for every sunset and get a ton of non-sunburn sun everyday between 6:30-AM and 11AM and then again between 5-7PM? I am trying to go pretty soon, but having trouble finding info on what all I need to be doing to redox while there!

2. Janek

Janek Gold

caroline likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most of that is talked about on member Q & A's I do every month.

caroline likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Basic directional information of Jack's ideas is available everywhere.
    The deeper you go into membership the more there is.
    It is your choice how you will be picking up your breadcrumbs (they are really gold nuggets).

caroline and drezy like this.
  5. stiffyoungman

stiffyoungman New Member

Are you guys basically saying the only way to get more info is to become a member? I will be in the future.

Im not necessarily trying to get all the understanding right away. I have a ton going on but have time next month to go on a trip. In a podcast Jack mentioned to the interviewer to go for 4-7 days periodically, but I wasn't sure if that was enough time to make a difference for someone dealing with chronic issues.

I'm not trying to be a cheapo and not sign up for the membership, the issue is I know I currently dont have time to dive into all the webinars etc. Not looking for a bunch of hand-holding for specific needs to me. Just looking for basic data on what I need to be doing in the Yucatan, how long I should be there minimum and things like that.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

The thing is this ....... The live Q&A's are a goldmine because you and everyone else on the call can ask Jack anything. Jack is very matter of fact and to the point when he answers our questions. He doesn't pull any punches.

The quickest way for a ton of info is to listen to all of Jack's podcasts and, of course the three Nourish Vermont videos. Also Jack and Jeremy's you tube event - this is one of my very favourites.

Jack's book is the first few years of the blog.

It is pretty impossible to get all of this at once .....unless you are Jack!

In my opinion ..... any time in the Yucatan is worthwhile ....go and see for yourself. See how you feel after a week or two - and then go again a few months later.

everyone's needs are different, everyone's n==1 is very different

Implement the three legged stool ......light, water and magnetism

Start an optimal journal........ It is important and interesting to track our progress....

7. Eric Waldron

Eric Waldron New Member

Hey Jansz,

I've been looking at the different memberships offered, but find it a bit confusing being that the Gold and Platinum memberships are the same costs. Would you happen to know why?