1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Info on 5G

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Brett Jacques ND, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

2. karenr

karenr Silver

Thanks @Mystic Rose60.
    Stunning quote from former CIA director Casey,
    “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

And at the end Deborah says, “I didn’t know what I didn’t know.”

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  3. karenr

karenr Silver

This is an older series in 10 short parts, doesn’t deal with EMFs but gives an excellent summary of the history of mind control in the US and the involvement of medical institutions and psychiatrists. Puts things in context..

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The key question for you now is to ask yourself today is what kind of technology template are you using for yourself today, and why are you really doing it? Are you consuming a technology diet in your eyes and skin while you're in the sun while connected to Earth? If not, do you dare to disagree with your tribe on what matters most? A narrow mind will be the most harmful thing you’ll ever own………….in a 5G world

Today, begin to swim against the tide. Rock the boat. Paddle your own canoe. Decide to be different than average. When you dare to go against the grain, you dare to live life to its absolute fullest. That is where optimal lies for us all. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cells-sensitive-rf-radiations-jack-kruse/

5. Coldsnow

Coldsnow New Member

karenr likes this.
  6. It appears 5G is going to be inescapable so are we to live in Vans with lead-lined sheet rock, sleeping on Magnetico mattress pads to remain mobile and protected? Damn this is getting hard.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Yes, harder than hard. Too bad lead-based wall paints were banned. Too late, noticing 'chips' in everything were laying the sensors for 5G and who knew?

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Banned lead paint..coincidence or not..hmmmmm

Sorry if I sound like a weep right now, just want to vent and say this thread makes me want to cry.. We really will need survival skills like we have not technology. I feel it in my heart that we are going to have to real survive physically and of course mentally. I say things to my man and he looks at me like a dog looks at you went you say "wana go for a walk" but you don't bring him out for a walk.. head tilt.. not sure what I am saying but kinda.

9. shiran

shiran Curious

It has become challenging not difficult in my opinion. Everything has a solution. we needs to be creative, and this is definitely reality survival and we are players , Supposedly in a world of abundance . As Jack mentioned it is a tsunami we need to think about how not to sink .
    Billybats That dog is exactly me talking to people about the subject
    Give them Marino's book

Sheddie likes this.
  10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

True. You made good points. I guess it's the saying think outside the box and use what's in the box.

Sorry for my typos..lol

11. karenr

karenr Silver

Phosphene likes this.
  12. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

MysticRose: I'm adding this new interview which gifts us with a divergent thinking treatment by Elana Freeland that synthesizes the parts (and black ops 'comPARTments' ) of how the "roll out" is far more than just 5G.