1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Info on 5G

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Brett Jacques ND, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I have a Philology... It includes, but is not limited to, a love of Philosophy and Psychology. In high school I was assigned to debating club, which I did not enjoy. Along the path, later, I came to a place where, not being in Mathematics, I decided I would not seek to prove anything to anyone else. I don't ask others to prove their perceptions either. I may request further information. Neither, does it suit me to set out to influence another if this was not their bailiwick. (Guess what -- I would never do well in sales!) So, I concluded that anything expressed and communicated is essentially True, if not in this 2D dimension then Somewhere. If 'it' can be imagined, then it attains proof of existing, whether to one mind or many. I tend to feel if our Creator wanted us to function with a 'majority-mindedness' we shouldn't have each been designed, unlike perhaps bees or sheep, with a Mind potentially of our own. This has been of great help to me not to have the ego-need to think from judgment, or defend opinions, or presume I can influence Anyone. That's reserved for the individual's intra-personal processes to manage and organize, and play with from where they are in their development. If someone is ready, his/her teacher (influence) will arrive. And, after formal schooling, it will be andragogical learning, not pedagogical. Having a good background in social sciences theory, and some areas of interest studied in depth (I could teach college level) I also understand people have different personal 'styles' of learning, and as a result, I daresay different 'styles' of exploring their worlds. What is proof to one individual is not necessarily anything useful to another. Despite that, following the 'rules,' a formal debate does entail wins & losses. It can be an invigorating exercise when the other is equally up for it. Similarly, there are 'rules' for entering into and functioning in legal systems. There used to be ideas like a Golden Rule... For me, I am deeply satisfied to find interesting new and useful information, as in being parched and coming across a cool refreshing pool of water. As well, I am curious about others' appreciation for and use of information. Some of which is in a consensus with what I know. Then, too, I always learn a great deal that I didn't know, hadn't heard before, never thought before from others; just listening or in interactions I have certainly come to be marvelously influenced and changed. There are infinite fascinating points to perceive, and very often a single point is what barely shows of an unknown enormity beyond. There is a huge difference between education and indoctrination; often difficult to separate, but well worth the ongoing effort. Similarly, deductive-style thinkers have a lot to offer for their orientation to specifics, and details. We are all potentially capable of 'whole-brain' functioning, just as we are given to leaning more to the inductive, or deductive 'styles.' Metaphorically, the Big Picture absolutely needs those pixel-sized points. Don't many points have to come together, with light, and grace, to project full understanding?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Mayuri, Tanya, Mystic Rose60 and 3 others like this.
  2. karenr

karenr Silver

Such wisdom to read several times, thank you!

3. drezy

drezy Gold

I love reading me some Sheddie.

Everyone's mind can only perceive things in the direction which they are looking.

Keep your powder dry mitochondriacs.

Mayuri likes this.
  4. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Back to thread topic: There's a plethora of YouTube videos on 5G. Recently, I found many deleted videos I'd wanted to save (for quality treatment) in a YouTube list. Few could I recall to find again. One I really needed to save was the one that indicated the DOD 'lost control' of Artificial Intelligence some 5 years ago... meaning no human is in charge! It also mentioned AI was running the stock market and the crowded floor of the exchanges (as in images we've all seen to associate with trading) are now maybe a dozen humans and their screens... I have no trouble making the jump to 'what's that got to do with 5G?' It's an AI invasion down to the population. (If anyone finds that one, I want to download it as a 'keeper.') PS: long videos can be run at 1.25 & 1.5 speeds and are often still intelligible. (I still think Brett's first video, above, was one of the best to solidify for me that others are becoming informed, concerned, and contributing to critical mass awareness.)

Decent general audience treatment:

More in-depth Barrie Trower & Deborah Tavares:

Interpretation/speculation, general audience:

Health Advocacy:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    Mayuri likes this.
  5. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

And, what wouldn't attach above:

Conversation with a researcher/author:

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  6. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

It's not my place to remove anyone's cognitive filters that they have. It's our own responsibility to do so and we ALL have them as a result of our programming! I can only be responsible myself and will not get involved in debates of any kind! Do your own research and use discernment .

Thanks to everyone who has posted information here.
    Here is a link to Elana Freeland's new book which I recently finished reading.

https://www.amazon.com/Under-Ionize...20766081&sr=8-2&keywords=elana+freeland+books

Here's a link to the PDF of Silent Weapons For Quirt Wars
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT.pdf

Also the PDF to one of Trower's interviews on Weaponized Microwavew Radiation
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/smartmeters/Barrie Trower Interview.pdf

Alex97232 and Sheddie like this.
  7. taiyang

taiyang New Member

i feel that i can learn from debate. but i just need to find people who are like me. not here.

NeilBB likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Everybody is a genius in some way but those in power are using blue light to anesthetize us from our innate abilities. We've now built a dystopian narrative in media outlets that technology is a problem. This "problem" will be solved by social media companies that hold the patents on blue lit screens. These companies all have major divisions that now focus in on healthcare concerns. Big technology is now poised to also be Big Pharma. They are building the narrative now to prevent addiction to smartphones and technology, everyone must be sold and dosed with dopamine-blocking drugs as a public health measure. It is a brilliant strategy. They created a business where they got the spectrum to broadcast non-native EMF's to communicate and made sure they could use blue light screens to lower dopamine of users. Then this addicted the population. Now they are creating proposals to CMS to solve the medical crisis they created!! The US government and Big Tech are in the same business but they do not want the public to realize it. The public thinks Big Tech just sells us blue tech guns which destroy our retina and melatonin level, don't they? They really don't do this. The government actually has taken sides. In most wars, the successful will sell these 'blue lit guns' to both sides. The FCC sold blue light and nnEMF in a package to the public and Big Tech. Have you ever considered why they did that? Might it be that they wanted both sides to lose???? If they do, the middleman controls both sides. The blue-lit public now believes it has to rely on the government for all their problems technology caused. And the FCC can take away the licenses they granted to Big Technology after the herd is thinned and reprogrammed to change the Constitution to suit the wishes inside the Beltway. 5G is not going to pretty for the human herd.

[​IMG]

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mankind is drowning in a digital ocean of nnEMF and refuses to believe it.

[​IMG]

11. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

If the human bandwidth range is 1520kHz-9640kHz (1.5MHz-9.64MHz) [ https://hertzconversion.com/ ] then harmonic resonant frequencies matching the MHz ranges of military, industrial, commercial EM spectra applications/operations would be what is 'deadly' to human bodies? I couldn't find a frequency (or range) for, specifically, human mitochondria. Looking for DNA/RNA frequency ranges...

This is way out of my grasp -- however, in the light of raising public awareness [ http://www.klariti.com/business-writing/Fog-Index-Readability-Formulas.shtml ] perhaps there's hope for demanding recognition from TPTB if this contains 'evidence' of no-doubt-about-it criminal harm that could be obvious to the average adult...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mystic Rose60, Sheddie and drezy like this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

Reread Robert O Becker's "The Body Electric". In Chapter 15 there is a section titled "Power Versus People". That's a really good starting point for any conversation along these lines.

Allin likes this.
  14. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Nanobot topic, published extracts; interpretive (5G will boot it all up)

Mystic Rose60 and karenr like this.
  15. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

16. karenr

karenr Silver

Excellent summary, thanks for posting. It contains a good clip from our friend Harald Kautz-Vella too.

Sheddie likes this.
  17. shiran

shiran Curious

What?!?!? I'm shocked

18. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

19. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

While there may be medical, journalistic, hard & 'soft' science -- even 'spiritual' -- 'interpretations' that fail, the facts remain. Technological hijacking of the human body, and other life forms, is not a new study topic. We were only asleep believing it was, and has been, for the 'good' of our species. Same facts, only turned around, inside-out, reviewed that this may not be for the good of our future survival; facts such as are available to us (some say TPTB are 80 to hundreds of years ahead of mass consciousness in living humans). We need to work out the new 3D 'jigsaw' puzzles -- age & ability-appropriate for the number of pieces in the box.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/cytoarchitecture

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    Alex97232, Mystic Rose60 and karenr like this.
  20. karenr

karenr Silver