1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Info on 5G

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Brett Jacques ND, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Has anyone seen this youtube on 5G?

talks about the weaponization of 5G

Sheddie and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  2. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

I haven't seen this one yet Brett. Thanks and I shared it on my Facebook page.

3. taiyang

taiyang New Member

this is dumb paranoia conspiracy crap

4. that was constructive

drezy, Mystic Rose60 and Lahelada like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mayuri and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  6. Mystic Rose60

Matty_M and Mayuri like this.
  7. Mystic Rose60

condem.jpg
    Many of us are well aware of this famous quote. I suggest that anyone who considers the devastating health consequences of the 5G rollout to be "conspiracy crap", had better open their minds and do their homework! Your life depends on it folks!

karenr, drezy and Alex97232 like this.
  8. taiyang

taiyang New Member

mystic rose, you think there is a coordinated effort among many people/companies to flip a switch and kill us on purpose, or was that just hyperbole in the video? you think the rothschilds are involved? i am not disputing that 5G will affect us. i can see the regular power grid affects me, let alone 5g. i am saying that i don't think there is a coordinated effort on par with the nazi final solution plan to kill large segments of the population. if there is such a large scale conspiracy to kill, could you link me some evidence? if there is no evidence, i think it is stupid to go around engaging in hyperbole when the effects of 5G are already scary enough.

seanb4 and NeilBB like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Add to this,

if CEO of 5G is able to make xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Billions of US$
    but
    in the process
    hi knows he will have to kill his first born
    will he do it?

///////////////////////

Vladimir Ilich Lenin — 'The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them.'

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    Alison N, seanb4 and taiyang like this.
  10. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

'Smart' paranoia crap: 'It's not paranoia if the threat is real.'

It's truly time to finally wake up before 5G programming cancels out your personal mind, brain, emotion, physiological movements -- your 'free will.' Thank you, Brett. Reporting physiological effects is important to awareness, so we can recognize when we start experiencing them.

Below, I offer this YouTube testimony (there are many others) from a European-based 'Targeted Individual' describing what is too easy to imagine happening to each and every individual human, and other life forms on the planet. Yes, this is but one intelligent testimony by one person and a concerned journalist who have managed to co-ordinate with other TIs. Go ahead and call her a nutcase (and mounting numbers of others) and go your way in your chronic somnambulism. This is not for wimps. Yes, the clip is long and not likely able to hold the concentration of folks who are accustomed to tapping a hand-held 'dumb-phone' hundreds of times a day.

I link it here, now, more because I picked up about this product called, Reflectix, and wonder from folks here if that might be a decent sleeping 'tent' material. Or, a material to, say, wrap around my modem, shield my 'smart-meter,' etc.? The woman in the video has described excellent barrier effects from both satellite and people in apartments next to her sending attack frequencies. (Years ago, Leuren Moret described U of CA students trained to use their special 'phones' with nano antenna arrays to arbitrarily, for example, 'practice' on anonymous, innocent civilians out in the street. They would receive 'rewards' (dopamine treats?) via the same 'special' phones for making, say, an elderly person crumple to their knees while out walking...) This has been 'rolling out' for a long time. It's well near the end of 'beta testing' on people without our consent; 5G activated, hear that not as Internet of Things but as "Internet of Sensors" from how this woman more accurately describes how what is in the 'smartdust,' chemtrail, food & water contamination is applied. We have probably reached global saturation enough for 5G to 'complete the multi-dimensional, multi-factorial circuits.' If we say and do nothing, we are considered to be consenting; buying the tech is implied consumer (civilian) consent; our silence to governments is consent. The narratives may range from simple fact to incredulous scenarios -- they all have truth.

karenr likes this.
  11. karenr

karenr Silver

@Sheddie, thank you for articulating this perspective!! Good video, at 10: she begins talking about the idea of the IoT being a misnomer, but it’s the control of people. As in any field of research, it’s important to develop discernment and not throw out baby with bathwater! Once we allow ourselves to keep smashing old belief patterns, it becomes natural to keep expanding on that in different contexts.

It's heartening to hear that we who are awake are the real elite. Not in an egotistical way, but to recognize our real strength and resilience.

12. taiyang

taiyang New Member

Snowden was credible. He didn't say "I believe" "I suspect" like this schizotypal woman does. He gave the actual evidence to reporters and then ran for his life. At 9:58 this woman says "I suspect that (5G) will be used for target brain mutilation....I believe that the mapping of the human brain has already been completed... I think in the 80's and 90'..."
    The fact that you can view this video and that these women aren't in prsion or running like Snowden tells me that they are connecting some valid dots and then going off the rails. I heard the news about some sort of sonic attack being used against diplomats in Cuba, so I am not discounting that. I am doubting that this effort is being coordinated on a centralized, global scale. If it were truly on a global scale, why is Putin sheltering Snowden? Or is Putin actually a hero holding off the Rothschilds of the world?
    I like reading how people think on this forum. Very instructive. I get good ideas to try out on myself from everyone, so I don't want to antagonize anyone too much. I like to connect dots too- that's how the human brain works. It is even commonly recognized that we humans do it too much as seen in the popular book 'Fooled by Randomness'. The next degree of over-connecting is seen in schizotypals, and even further still in the ultimate connector of dots- schizophrenics. Schizophrenics always need to do reality checks, as do we all.

I predict that just like the Nazis mandated their enemies to wear certain symbols to make sure they didn't miss anyone or take out a good Aryan brother, our digital signatures will be assigned certain cyber symbols so that the 5Gers will know who to take out and not inadvertently take out a relative or loved one when they are doing brain targeted mutilation...:alien:

13. karenr

karenr Silver

I like to always refer back to what lies underneath all of our views and whether we find something credible or not - the belief systems we've been entrained to, through patterns of hypnotic language that are delivered to us in sound bites, how our perceptions of reality have been manipulated, and how we can free ourselves from these biases and begin to truly think clearly.
    https://www.amazon.com/Belief-Magic...8&qid=1520706397&sr=8-1&keywords=Belief+magic

14. taiyang

taiyang New Member

why not just try- in the short term- to engage with some of my points? maybe you can persuade me to your point of view.

NeilBB likes this.
  15. karenr

karenr Silver

@taiyang, that’s a very generous offer! And I'd love to engage in such open minded discussion. Right now, I need to conserve energy, am going through some heavy duty symptoms (journal installment coming soon). And in any case, I think it’s more important for each of us to look at our own patterns and the ways that our beliefs limit us.. so we can engage our intuitive minds in ways that have been blunted.

To illustrate the point.. I remember years ago having a vehement argument with my boyfriend about the validity of homeopathy. He was very much in the trenches of the medical establishment. The debate was not going well.. at one point I realized that it was not the subject matter we were debating to try to come to a clearer understanding of, but we were both simply defending our own biases until we got to a very frustrating impasse. Then I was finally able to get free from that morass and say, What are we Really arguing about? Where are we each getting triggered, and what’s behind that?

In other words, there was no way to take a shortcut to what viewpoint wins the debate, without exploring the belief systems that are controlling how we view “evidence.” Not that we have to take a big detour for all this inner work first, but I think it’s an important part of the discussion.

NeilBB and JanSz like this.
  16. karenr

karenr Silver

Or a certain view behind the curtain is actually part of the plan, as in a mind control tactic known as “Revelation of the Method.” So we can deflect the info because it doesn’t fit our programming, or deflect our programming and see what’s really there..
    The whole infrastructure of control is massive and way beyond my comprehension and I know I only have limited views like parts of the elephant.. but I do know that much is hiding in plain sight, by design. TPTB want to keep us in a chronic fear state so we're all on the verge of a nervous breakdown, ”the better to control you with, my dear.”

“Revelation of the Method concerns mind control in the last stages and at a high level. When you tell someone what you are doing to them - murder, mayhem, kidnap, rape, you name it - and they do nothing to stop you or protect themselves, you have created a doubly enslaved subject.”
    http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/07/...edictive-programming-and-the-prime-directive/

Sheddie likes this.
  17. Penny

Penny New Member

It is not - this guy IMHO - is the most terrifying of them all - an ex Mi6 agent who is a nuclear physicist : Barrie Trower...

I think the idea is to get us off our dead asses and stop this holocaust before we are all screwed... we are talking about 100 billion hits per second of wave forms (5G) on our cells vs 7.8 - which is the Schuman frequency we are designed for - all molecular time will be sped up - I can't even wrap my head around this speed - and once it's let loose, it can't be stuffed back in the bottle... ever.

Jude, karenr and Alex97232 like this.
  18. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood R.I.P Kobe Bryant

Will 5G increase crime rates in cities?

19. taiyang

taiyang New Member

karen, i asked you to respond to my points, you answered with you couldn't cuz you had to conserve energy- but then you continued to write a lot of stuff with the energy you had instead of respond to my points. penny responded with lot of videos, which may have something in them that touches on the points i made. maybe i'll look at them later. my main point is this- evil exists but i don't think it's as well coordinated as you assume. because i don't think it's that well-coordinated, it might be easier to deal with. well-coordinated is china where you don't have freedom of assembly. you don't have freedom of information. you would be thrown in jail for the stuff people are saying here. but because of your cultural biases your educational biases and maybe your physiology, you don't see that. where are the families of the evil doers hiding??? do they have a secret island somewhere where 5g beamed from satellites won't hit them? do they have dibs on condos on the moon??? for the chinese elite their safe haven is having their children go to university in the US or they have multiple passports. but all that won't help if their is some global conspiracy to fry us all with 5G. maybe you have info on how the evil doers will protect themselves with some force field???

20. karenr

karenr Silver

@taiyang, Yes, there is info about who the players are and how members of secret societies engage in occult practices for what they would consider protection.. and maybe others here can keep providing links to follow up on that.. For me, beginning to get a grasp of this territory took me years of discernment to tease out and develop my own intuition about, rather than simple fact collecting and linear dot connecting.

It's like what Jack has been talking lately about the difference between knowledge and wisdom. That’s why I hesitated to say more, because I know it’s beyond my capability to lay that out properly. But we start the process by revealing our own blind spots, and that’s what's easier for me to talk about! I am sorry if that’s not a satisfying answer for you, and hopefully you'll find what you’re looking for.