1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Inexpensive EMF meters

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by JedEye, Apr 14, 2013.

1. JedEye

JedEye Gold

Are there reasonably sufficient EMF meters for 30-50 bucks?

2. endless

endless New Member

According to Michael Neuert who is doing the EMF bootcamp series, no. That being said, I know some here have bought cheap meters. My fear is that you would not be able to trust them.

3. Martin

Martin Gold

No way in that price range. Not nearly sensitive enough.

It seems to me that the expense of an accurate meter comes from the quality of the parts inside, of course, but it has to be able to differentiate the many fields present sufficiently to give you an accurate reading.

That accuracy is calibrated at the factory by using all kinds of very specialized and expensive equipment and that drives the price up.

I looked at an ebay 3 axis meter at around half the price of what I've seen rec'd, but the accuracy was no where near the more expensive ones.

4. HeidiHen

HeidiHen Gold

Can anyone post a link for a good quality, yet reasonably priced, EMF meter? What is everyone using?

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I found my Trifield used, on the Amazon site. Still expensive (for me) but it is in very good shape. Don't know if it is accurate, but it tells me things like my home thermostat and a dimmer switch are going to have to go.