1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

INDY and 5G...........I warned you professional sports would be a link

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Told one of my Farm members from Indy this was coming 2 months ago when he was in for his three days and he did not believe it. How do you like me now? Indy was first 5 G city in Midwest and his redox got zapped fast and depleted his stems cells.

With blue light and EMF destroying the endocrine system and melatonin 24/7 teams will realize that paying high salaries for non Brady type players is foolish. You cannot enter autophagy, mitophagy, and apoptosis with low melatonin levels. Stem cells get used up and telomeres shorten when continuously exposed to external stressors such as WiFi which creates the perfect storm on our biology.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27456682/luck-retires-calls-decision-hardest-my-life