1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Indoor Swimming and Blue Light

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by JoeT, Aug 21, 2017.

1. JoeT

JoeT Gold

I maintain my gym membership because I love the sauna there. I used to love exercising in the salt water pool too for exercise, but then I stopped because of the issues pointed out about exercising under blue light.

But I just had the thought: if I use a snorkel/mp3 player and just stay completely under water while I swim, will the faraday effect of the water protect me from the blue lights ??

(Not sure if it matters, but the pool is in room with massive windows on 3 sides. So, it's a partially, not fully blue lit room. )
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  2. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

That's a good question like to hear he answer. I wish I had a salt water pool to go too. All the ones here have nasty chlorine :(
    ScottishEmma and JoeT like this.
  3. JCDC

JCDC New Member

Salt Water pools still have chlorine. The chlorine is derived from the NaCl salt. The are able to operate with slightly lower levels of chlorine though to my understanding.
    Danco3636 likes this.
  4. JoeT

JoeT Gold

Chlorine is a big no for drinking water. But, it is not as bad as bromide and fluoride. I think JK has stated that when it comes to a pool, chlorine is not ideal, but it's not necessarily a deal breaker, provided you don't have a major illness you are trying to reverse.

@Jack Kruse would you mind chiming in on the blue light question at the top of this thread? Would be greatly appreciated!