1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

In life, electrons and protons are relative in how they are used in mitochondria

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 9, 2021 at 10:57 AM.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When an electron is not interacting in matter, the electron is devoid of physical properties: no position, no velocity, no trajectory. Even more radical position of quantum mechanics is that the electron’s properties are real only for the object it’s interacting with and not for other objects on a relative basis.

This has huge implications for mitochondrial physiology and chloroplast.

The world fractures into a play of points of view that do not admit a univocal, global vision. QM reveals to us in medicine that facts are relative. The implications are massive when you understand it. Medicine cannot be explained by a RCT.

It becomes more shocking.

This perspective that quantum mechanics brings to us blurs the distinction between mental and physical phenomena in humans. Both are products of interactions between parts of the physical world. In arguing that the mind is itself the outcome of a complex web of interactions, QM takes on dualists who distinguish between the mental and the physical and naïve materialists who say that everything begins with particles of matter with well-defined properties.

2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

One day on CH I heard you say our Mitochondria are the semi-conductor's of our being...…..I've been focusing on Mitochondrial health for some time now but after hearing you describe it the way you did I've been hyper focused.

I own a nationwide electrical and automation business so the electrical side of the Mito. hits just right.

Thanks for all you do and proud to be a member.