1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Improvement Warrior Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jason Yun, Nov 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

I use the
    J.Crow's Lugol's Iodine Solution, 2 oz., Twin Pack (2 Bot.)
    by J.Crow's
    for my iodine.

is there something you recommend for the Potassium iodide

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The Lugols that you are using contains potassium iodide.

I use full dropper/day for over decade.
    full dropper = usually 0.8cc

(Hopefully) that should take care not only of thyroid gland needs
    but also repelling daily attacks of halides.
    fluoride
    bromide
    ----------------
    fluoride, chloride, bromide, iodide, astatide, and theoretically tennesside compound.

3. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

full dropper!
    I usually only do like 4-5 drops.
    Do I need to seriously up it or was it something you needed more of?

4. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

Entry #26 4.7.19

Since the last entry my life, world, business, and family has changed.

The birth of my son, Payton Yun. Occured on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019 @ 1:21 pm. Weighing in at 7 pounds and 12 ounces and 20.5 inches. And of course as healthy as can be and as cute as can be. Amazing moment

[​IMG]
    We were released from the hosptial 28 hours after his birth. I needed to get out of there and my family out there as soon as ppossible.

Some things did to bio-hack the room:

Sun:
    Have been trying to get Payton out in the sun as much as possible. The first actual sun didn't peak out until yesterday, but have been taking him out periodcially throughout the day. Really tends to soothe him and calm him down unless he is super hungry :)
    [​IMG]

Grounding:
    Last week 6:41 in 38 sessions.. Just 3 sessions Wednesday and Thursday while at hosptial.
    Month of March 173 session for 32:51- new PR for both.
    Daughter had a 103.6 degree fever on Monday wife made me get her Motrin, but 1st thing I did was take her outside and ground her feet for 10 minutes. Temp dropped 2.1 degrees. No Motrin and no OTC drugs or prescriptions ever for her in her 4 .5 years.

Cold Tub:
    6 sessions for 1:34. Only day missed was son's birth.

Month of march 25 sessions for 6 hours and 2 minutes. 25 sessions is new PR.

Training:
    Passed FitRanX level 7. Or just by my standards, have to wait on official judges from Ftiranx HQ. Passed the 2nd version of level 7 on April 1, 2016, and version 3.0 on april 1 2019 :)

Getting outside more and more for at least part of my workout and sometimes the whole thing.
    Last week just 1 new PR in 1-hand pushups.

Steps
    8821 average last week. 1st time under 10 k in while.
    11159 for march.

Nutrition:
    Have been increasing carbs a little since Spring officially started. But still eating LCHF for most part with at least 1-4 servings of seafood a day. Can't wait till these veggies come in season!

Reading:
    still reading 4th phase of water.
    got through quite a few blog posts from Jack this week.
    Got a bunch of binders and have been organizing the blogs in series, or non-series for paid and non-paid stuff.

Sleep:
    Has sucked the last 4 nights. Up at least 5 times through out the night. However haven't needed any caffeine at all. Grounding and sunshine works!

got a lot of questions but will post them in approriate places on the forum.