1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Improvement Warrior Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jason Yun, Nov 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

I use the
    J.Crow's Lugol's Iodine Solution, 2 oz., Twin Pack (2 Bot.)
    by J.Crow's
    for my iodine.

is there something you recommend for the Potassium iodide

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The Lugols that you are using contains potassium iodide.

I use full dropper/day for over decade.
    full dropper = usually 0.8cc

(Hopefully) that should take care not only of thyroid gland needs
    but also repelling daily attacks of halides.
    fluoride
    bromide
    ----------------
    fluoride, chloride, bromide, iodide, astatide, and theoretically tennesside compound.

3. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

full dropper!
    I usually only do like 4-5 drops.
    Do I need to seriously up it or was it something you needed more of?

4. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

Entry #26 4.7.19

Since the last entry my life, world, business, and family has changed.

The birth of my son, Payton Yun. Occured on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019 @ 1:21 pm. Weighing in at 7 pounds and 12 ounces and 20.5 inches. And of course as healthy as can be and as cute as can be. Amazing moment

[​IMG]
    We were released from the hosptial 28 hours after his birth. I needed to get out of there and my family out there as soon as ppossible.

Some things did to bio-hack the room:

Sun:
    Have been trying to get Payton out in the sun as much as possible. The first actual sun didn't peak out until yesterday, but have been taking him out periodcially throughout the day. Really tends to soothe him and calm him down unless he is super hungry :)
    [​IMG]

Grounding:
    Last week 6:41 in 38 sessions.. Just 3 sessions Wednesday and Thursday while at hosptial.
    Month of March 173 session for 32:51- new PR for both.
    Daughter had a 103.6 degree fever on Monday wife made me get her Motrin, but 1st thing I did was take her outside and ground her feet for 10 minutes. Temp dropped 2.1 degrees. No Motrin and no OTC drugs or prescriptions ever for her in her 4 .5 years.

Cold Tub:
    6 sessions for 1:34. Only day missed was son's birth.

Month of march 25 sessions for 6 hours and 2 minutes. 25 sessions is new PR.

Training:
    Passed FitRanX level 7. Or just by my standards, have to wait on official judges from Ftiranx HQ. Passed the 2nd version of level 7 on April 1, 2016, and version 3.0 on april 1 2019 :)

Getting outside more and more for at least part of my workout and sometimes the whole thing.
    Last week just 1 new PR in 1-hand pushups.

Steps
    8821 average last week. 1st time under 10 k in while.
    11159 for march.

Nutrition:
    Have been increasing carbs a little since Spring officially started. But still eating LCHF for most part with at least 1-4 servings of seafood a day. Can't wait till these veggies come in season!

Reading:
    still reading 4th phase of water.
    got through quite a few blog posts from Jack this week.
    Got a bunch of binders and have been organizing the blogs in series, or non-series for paid and non-paid stuff.

Sleep:
    Has sucked the last 4 nights. Up at least 5 times through out the night. However haven't needed any caffeine at all. Grounding and sunshine works!

got a lot of questions but will post them in approriate places on the forum.

Phosphene likes this.
  5. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

Entry #27

Got my bloodwork done this week on Thursday.

He again talked to me about statins.

Sun:
    Been setting up my work station outside whenever I can and standing out there in a kiniki and sometimes my son will be out there with me.

This week 12 hours 47 minutes of grounding in 37 sessions.

Morning sun every morning this week.
    Water has been anywhere between 4 -6 liters. I got a gallon cooler from RTIC for $35 and love it. Cold water all day is so much better.

Cold Tub:
    5 sessions for 1:52. Coldest this week was 62 degrees. Getting better. My daughter has been playing in there 3 times this week.

Training:
    4 workouts this week.
    3 PR's.

Steps:
    11057 for the week
    Low Thursday 6964
    High Wednesday 16649

Nutrition:
    Macros: For week:

Protein: 115 19%
    Carbs: 99, 31 fiber 17%
    Fat: 170 64%
    Calories: 2509

Fasting Day Tuesday 1 meal 27 hour fast.
    All other days intermittent fasting of at least 16 hours.

6 days had seafood meal. Total seafood meals through week: 9.
    Had treat day this week, which isn't included in those numbers.

Have been noticing every time I eat brussel sprouts i have some pretty bad poop. Not diarherea but close to it.

Meditation/Yoga: Starting meditating again after long hiatus. 2 times this week but very much needed.

Reading:
    Reading quantum Biology series. Even reading it to my son :) https://www.facebook.com/YunTraining/videos/vb.43606694/10101563640838457

Reading Life on the edge

Podcast/Videos:
    Finished June 2015 webinar and q and a from Jack.
    Zach Even-Esh Underground strength show.

Supplements:
    Multi-
    iodine
    magneisum
    q-10

Sleep:
    Son started sleeping through night about 3-4 months old. So was able to start sleeping in tent again. 2 weeks ago got 9 days in a row, including a travel business seminar in Nashville, best sleep and most refreshed ever felt.
    This week got 2 nights in the tent.

Is it 4 hours of no carbs before bed, or no food at all?

6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Congratulations on your gorgeous new addition! (And for somehow managing to hack Ohio.) :)

As for eating before bed, I believe it’s no food at all after sunset. And you don’t want your body trying to digest a large meal and sleep at the same time, so eating early is best. Hard in northern winters especially with busy kids, I know.

I often have a large mug of unsweetened non-caf herbal tea on cold dark evenings. Probably cheating but works for me.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  7. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

thanks. I have been applying that about 95% of the time, but I heard Jack mention on a webinar saying no carbs 4 hours before bed, so just wondered. Monday-Thursday I'm usually done early. Today I was done eating at 1245.

8. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

Going to be starting solids for my baby. Turns 6th months on 10/3. We started my daughter with egg yolk and avacado. I of course want to start him with seafood, wife is freaking out about that. What's best one to start? Resources to share with her?

My dad underwent quadruple bypass surgery. Had some complications afterwards but now in solid recovery, however the dumbass doc doubled his statins. I've been telling him for years to get off. He did send me and my brother pic of him getting morning sun, unfortunately he was wearing contacts.

I've started noticing brown spots that look like freckles kind of or match my other moles on my skin. It's most prominent on my shoulders and upper chest with some on my arms. Is this normal or cause for concern?
    Set up my outdoor office 5 out of 7 days this week. 16 hours 59 minutes grounding this week.
    Started junk sun bathing last week. Did it 2 times this week.
    5 sessions of CT for 1:36 total.
    Had diarehea 2x this week out of nowhere. Yesterday and can't remember other day. But chalked first one up to bone broth...hadn't had in over 2 weeks-i try to stay a little more consistent with it. Didn't have any yesterday.

Bought Light shaping life book yesterday. Still currently reading life on the edge. Jack's blog currently in the quantum biology series (slow reader :). And finished webinar December 2015.

Was listening to the ben greeenfield podcast with his dad gary and his dad said 'there is no such thing as a photon', but never really expanded on that.