1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Impressions soleil levant

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Paleodocteur, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Good mitos will gather around our nucleus for maximum energy delivery to protect our sacred code before duplication
    chromosmitos.jpg

nonchalant, Kristi Lambert and Josh like this.
  2. then we make blobs and bags and folds an layers upon layers
    then our big forming brain lays on our big forming heart….
    May be the field of our heart attracted iodine and DHA to our frontal cortex …?
    embryopolarity.jpg

nonchalant and Kristi Lambert like this.
  3. Of course it helps that great great grandmaman was a bipedal coastliner. ,
    reshuffling her deck of DNA cards, expanding her pelvic magnetic field , wile gobbling the bigorneaux….
    grandmaman.jpg

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  4. good nights

Kristi Lambert and Josh like this.
  5. Josh

Josh Gold

Bon Nuit...

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do you know that things with curves handle weight better? Achimedes meets Tensegrity meets mass equivalence. A 200 lb man can actually stand on 36 eggs without breaking them..........now have a look inside a cell with a scanning EM.............

7. flows.jpg
    Sorry
    I lost my EM cam during the second part of the night
    Some blue thing in the gut (chocolate almond easter eggs ) and a drop of atmospheric pressure, that took the sun back after yesterdays UV delights…
    but the night had started well with thoughts on Archimed and dimeres . I yet have to listen to feb webinar though . but I want to know if there is enough breadcrumbs stuck in my skull to come up with answers on my own…)
    So eggs…

8. I just imagine that the nucleus is the center of gravity of this little universe.

9. I don't know if it has been measured , but the basics premise is DNA is kind of acid..
    I thought then you have a densely packed proton filled egg where mitochondrias would love to go swim and gobble whatever protons are swirling around there… and prosper and shine some IR…
    Golgi.jpg

10. Ah yes , Golgi apparatus, smooth endoplasmic reticulum must all have their kind of flow too.
    I imagine the spinning of things in those round discs, all the amazing energies developed in such a vast room...
    and then on the edges you change the pattern and you make vesicles ,
    likely their charges will launch them to the surface

11. Where they would cross the positively charges descending ones….attracted by the nucleus?
    Like mitos are?
    When mitochndrias sare happy they release IR and protons for free, increasing the EZ increasing energy.
    but like piezo-psychrophiles they need the right pressure and temperature, so they can adapt their size, shape…. and distance to their center of gravity, the nucleus.

DNA mitos.jpg

Or nucleosome?

That will also mediate what kind of REDOX couple for them to use… the easiest being EZ… but I guess you need a little oxidative burst to jumpstart that process..

12. The entangled superoxide would give the fast signals to all neighboring mitocousins to switch metabolic gears?
    Anytime a difference of tension happens they would adapt to it.
    It would happen on every ebe and flow of the Schumann wave , and day and night and days and nights and food and starve and moons and seasons and….

13. CRYdimere.jpg
    Who turned on the F…ing blue light?!

cinnamon and fitness@home like this.
  14. I read somewhere that CRY spontaneously homodimerize under blue light….
    What does that mean or how IDK.
    But I guess when you dimerize , you change the EZ around your protein, it changes charge, and you double your mass…
    and then it sinks….
    to the nucleus….
    where on a side of an euchromatic groove it finds a tune it likes.
    "Lets play that jukE-Box" ...

15. So we have songs for night time , songs for day times.
    ARN.jpg

16. Bonnes nuits

Blueballs.jpg

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Current flows positive to neg under the ionosphere.........but above it is goes both ways. And then there is the effect of semiconduction within a plasma state............the direction of the current is a huge factor as Becker discovered in bone. When you see a reverse bias current you know a semiconductor LED is involved with a light source at some level because the Hall effect will be found if you look for it. He did and found it.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

magnetic field condenses the electric field of the spindle to contain the light in the excimer reaction of base pairs............lots of stuff coming.

19. i love these pics