1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Impressions soleil levant

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Paleodocteur, Feb 15, 2015.

1. I must have had excess blue light or blue food or blue bugs . Stuffy nose and moobs last night…
    bluesleep.jpg

2. UBi 4 is awesome and my mind was racing,
    oyster effect?. woke up with the birds and crazy ideas…
    bluedawn.jpg

3. what if he spin of the proton or electrons where twisting the light , polarizing the photons?
    Proton electronspinns.jpg

4. some photons would go through water , some would get trapped and get polarized lightdrop2.jpg

Virginia McMillan likes this.
  5. problem: the visible spectrum wave length and around is way bigger than a proton wave….Unless they are atuned? harmonic?
    Or that water in some form is responsive to these big waves….what about a coherent domain?
    some say its about 75-100nm diameter that's about a 6th to a quarter ov a UV….

6. Is it possible that the photon get trapped in there?
    guided by the nicely aligned spins of EZprotons?

7. It's crazy because as long as the water structure holds , the photon has no reason to leave!!!!
    wavemorph.jpg

8. WTF happens then to the M et E fields of that photon?!
    WaveTheF.jpg

9. Ok it's more likely that it gives its energy to some swarm of electrons overing around the Coherent Domain
    CDpie.jpg

10. Wich can also be any protein , properly tuned.
    Cryptohydrated.jpg

11. This morning I remember where this idea came from.
    when I was a boy , I wanted to make a laser gun. I thought that if I could use enough mirrors around a bulb , the light would bounce around and get a lot of brightness, and then Id pierce a hole in the aluminum foil and BEAM it! . .. It didm' really work….but it was fun.

Virginia McMillan and sjoshua like this.
  12. stuffy nose and moobs are gone.
    A couple of BABs , fish lunches, skipping dinner;butt in the bath, feet in the grass, sun light, voila

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  13. Still I have been crazily sensitive this week. I guess I am just healthier….

14. Wonder if there is a rating for it