1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Impressions soleil levant

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Paleodocteur, Feb 15, 2015.

1. As always , article open so many new alleys…
    HISTAMIN-IP3R-SRE.jpg
    like trying to figure why some elderly women seem unexpectedly well despite cruising for decades on reviled hip breaker BZD….

2. Now I wonder if Calcium flowing inside the cell change the lattice of magnetically frozen water surrounding the good mitos.
    Forcing them to react, adapt , rebuild a cosy field or adapt to the new light, of the day …."Action!"
    rotors.jpg

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Histamine is a a sign of Ca2+ efflux because of its relationship to K+. I mentioned that in some blog or on this forum at some point.

Paleodocteur and SeaHorse like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Structured water, does it flow?

//

5. I don't think so if we consider it tighter than ice …
    must be highly unstable around the edges /surface though.
    you'd need a title bit of anti freeze, like K+ , Ca++, or Li...

6. Note to self:
    A pound of fries is ok ( no cramp or worse) prior to swim , when there is enough water in the ocean , and in myself
    (High tide=tensegrity up?) and enough omega3 , in the ocean , and in my stomach ( a kilo of yummy mussles)
    even with ketchup …
    moulefrite.jpg

7. jtevoisjtevoispas.jpg
    Waves
    I see you, I don't see you
    If you don't see the threat coming
    Why would you fight, or flight?

8. perspective.jpg
    keeping things in perspective

9. Where was I?
    thepumpcold.jpg

SeaHorse likes this.
  10. Waves….
    So calcium is dancing a special dance , tight choreography at the heart of us, at the heart of our cells and mitos
    You'd want it to have a delicately regulated tide

Apoptose.jpg
    You don't want to much at once , or you lose so much delta-psy that your cytCs go over the board ,and your mito explodes and call for apoptosis of the all cell ( but don't panic we make new ones)

SeaHorse likes this.
  11. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Exactly...how bad does it have to be before our perception of danger is triggered?....now that we have compromised our cellular signalling we finally get the input that takes us in another direction....illness, emf sensitivity, despair....and then a mixture of knowledge and intuition allows our feeling senses to explore backwards to where and when we harmonized with, and could play in, our surroundings

Paleodocteur likes this.
  12. In most cases the change is under control
    mito loose some Mfield , swells a bit ,
    and may be fissions for a sec
    and then zoom zoom re-fuses again to make the long web of Mfield

13. mitosfission.jpg
    And our nucleus ( or theirs, depending how we see it) , who sens it was getting acidic deep down the crystal palace,
    sends some help to circumvent this assault
    IF1 to the rescue!

14. So we know our little rotors are turning one way, making ATP
    SynthasebusinessATPasusual.jpg

15. And more…
    But they seem to flip and consume their ATP and turn backward to pump in… some protons
    and more … (but scientists don't know what or exactly why)
    pumpingin.jpg

16. Calcium plays a big role in dynamic regulation of the rotor too.
    But a lot is murky still.
    May be it adds weight to the rotor ? to enhance kinetic energy of Beta units?
    May be it breaks the ice? Changes the charge? …
    addingsomeCationsandanangel.jpg

17. Anyhow.
    It's better when we are together ,
    so IF1 dimerizes ( gaining mass again) and helps the rotor dimerizing ,
    pomper.jpg
    Forming the MPTP.
    But what do the pore pours?
    And what four?

18. My belief is they mainly pour order.
    Mito wants a max of energy in this deflated sacks , and the main way to get it is to inflate them to make beautiful discs of EZs , Where you can tap some protons spinning at the periphery
    or the endless light from within.
    discs.jpg