1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Importing webinars into iTunes?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by hope2conceive, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Hello, has anyone out there been able to import a webinar from the computer onto iTunes for import into a phone etc? I can't seem to be able to....with any of the .mp3 files. Hm.....

I so would love to have them with me on the road.

2. shilohman

shilohman New Member

Bring up iTunes

click File->click 'Add to Library'

Navigate to where your .mp3 resides

Open it

Now that you have the .mp3 in your Library do:

In iTunes on the left column you will see Library and under that you will see

Music

click Music

and look for the mp3 that you opened, since the webinar mp3s do not have the any tags

you will not see a lot of information.

click to select the mp3, then click file and then New Playlist from Selection

You should now see the name of the mp3 under Playlist in iTunes

You now can double click on the name and rename it if you want to make the name more meaningful.

Hope this helps.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Al I sent you a link over skype......make sure Kathy watches it.......very important.