1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I'm not fucking crazy, but I am home

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Akeemy McDreamy, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Akeemy McDreamy

Akeemy McDreamy New Member

I am crazy when I was running barefoot in the summer and told people I felt better and my calluses were healing faster on my feet.
    I am crazy because I wear speedos when I swim, sometimes I leave the house without a shirt and shoes becuase I rarely wear them becuase I love feeling the Texas sun on my skin..
    I am crazy because I don't have any jackets and I pretty much wear shorts and t-shirts YEAR round . I've always thought that the human body should have the ability to adapt.
    I am crazy becuase I don't like a lot of lights on when I read and prefer to go outside.
    I am crazy becuase when I wake up in the morning I don't turn on the lights I either go outside and ground, sun bathe, do my wim hof and cold shower
    I could go on and on, but before I found Dr. Jack Kruse inside I was alone. A couple years ago I was curious as to why races near the equator were more rhythmic than the white people from the Northern cold climates. I was researching how your absorption of sunlight varies by melanin if somehow melanin absorbed the rhythm of the sun. Was I actually crazy then? Probably. What really pissed me off was no one else was questioning it. They'd much rather not challenge anything, so after being the "crazy hippy" I started to become silent. I let the low dopamine energy vampires around me steal my soul.

Guess what! I got it back. I used everything I've learned from Dr. Jack Kruse and with about 10 days of. Training preparation I ran an Ultra Marathon last Sunday and I was in the gym squatting 405lbs with no belt. Everyone else has been paying attention to the wrong energy systems. I've started to train my body to improve my redox potential. I haven't taken the test outlined in the Epi Paleo prescription yet, but I've rewatched Nourish vermont 16-18 close to 30 times and who knows how many podcasts I've listened too. Anyways all that being said I no longer feel crazy, I feel at home. If any else thinks I'm crazy now. GOOD.

I'm very excited for this time in the world. The rift between the questioners vs the low dopamine followers is growing wider and wider. A HUGE SHIFT IS COMING people are waking up. I'm excited to be part of this group

Do we have any ultra endurance athletes, Calisthenics athletes, dancers, any movers and groovers using Black Swan Mitochondriac knowledge for performance?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Welcome to crazy! fantastic isn't it!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome. Here is the thing about crazy people......they think so audaciously about topics that they become the people who actually change the world because they try to.

“Everyone must leave something behind when he dies . . . Something your hand touched some way so your soul has somewhere to go when you die . . . It doesn't matter what you do, so long as you change something from the way it was before you touched it into something that's like you after you take your hands away.”

4. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

I'm all about nature + performance. Don't hesitate to reach out

5. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

It’s everyones personal choice to die on the vine or transform into wine. Crazy is another way of saying it’s different and I don’t understand. We go to great lengths to understand so we’re not crazy in our own mind. It requires nobody else to do what I do or accept it for me to stay on the path I’m on now. This is the path for the few who are awoke enough to think for themselves. Nobody can borrow your brain to understand and change they have to be challenged to the core and not run away to change. I love your natural intuition Mr. Mcdreamy you doing you despite the controversy. When you rise with the sun you rise above the rest. Your people will not be afraid of being left behind they will encourage you to go farther. Mr. Mcdreamy GO FARTHER MY FRIEND!

Pablo and caroline like this.
  6. Akeemy McDreamy

Thank for the advice! Greatly appreciated Thank you for the welcome! How did you get exposed to Dr. Jack and the Mitochondriacs.

7. Akeemy McDreamy

Yes I love it! Never felt more me!

drezy likes this.
  8. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Farting around on YouTube looking for voices apart from the crowd like Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval. I came across a JK podcast and it was up my alley. I was still skeptical for awhile but interested still until my understanding of the state of things today started catching up to reality. The info. is vast here and learning can go on forever.

9. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

drezy likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy New Member

I once did a Twilight Zone marathon on Thanksgiving. Did recover till Cyber Monday.

Green Eyes likes this.
  11. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

I ran a marathon once, when I was in college. I remember thinking, I didn't know I could run this long without getting tired or out of wind! I remember thinking it was amazing how good the high felt, no wonder people like running! Just did it because my friend did. I was in nursing school and had been doing weight lifting and aerobic dancing classes for a couple years.

I love that you ran a marathon after only 10 days! Great that you discovered Dr Kruse!

12. Dina Bredeau

Dina Bredeau New Member

You have found a place where there are many like-minded people and it is wonderful!!! Crazy loves crazy...so welcome!

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Veerrrrry beauuuuiful

14. kris90

kris90 New Member

Awesome post! I am an ex-bodybuilder who took about 3 years of focusing on light, water and magnetism and ditching exercise altogether mostly. I am now getting myself into powerlifting taking a completely different approach: fueling on a mostly ketogenic, epi-paleo diet and using CT for recovery. So far, my strength gains have been insane.

After years of patience, I'm finally able to see the benefits of fat adapted training, and I no longer worry about joint issues, pain or inflammation while training with heavy weights in this pathway.

15. Welcome!!!

Many of us did those things as children.....then our parents told us to wear shoes and clothes and we obeyed.....Then society reinforced it.......Then you teach your children.......

Breaking cycles brings new awareness we have forgotten for decades......

drezy likes this.