1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I'm moving for my health. Would like to live with people from this site.

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Zach Sharp, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I'm not familiar with the geology of that area. I got a lot to learn still.

2. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

True. I understand your perspective too but not all of the people are like you.

3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I plan to go to Mexico late April next year. Hope to meet you for the next event. I will be in Indonesia from January until April

Phosphene likes this.
  4. Zach Sharp

Zach Sharp New Member

It seems pretty logical to me. I think most people would prefer to live with people they got along with than to live alone and spend lots more $$ to do it.

I feel like people from this site would definitely get along and have a lot in common.

Phosphene likes this.
  5. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Yea probably.

6. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

I also stayed with loyd and had a great time. Isla Is great as well but it is kinda far from the cenotes unless you got wheels. Thats where the magic is in my opinion.

Phosphene, Sean Waters and Antonis like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

agree. The rats in the Quantum group try to scare people from the key real estate between Tulum and PDC.......it is the best part of the crater if you have mitochondria irrespective of what is going on around you.

Phosphene, Sean Waters and JanSz like this.
  8. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

9. Zach Sharp

Zach Sharp New Member

Just to follow up with this....I met a member of this site that is a physician. We hit it off right away and we've moved in together. I've definitely improved the quality of people around me like you said.

It's incredible how quickly you can connect with someone when you share the same passions and the direction that you see for your future.

You've shared before how meaningful this journey was to share with family...I don't have wife and kids, so the next best thing at my age was to find a like-minded friend.

Already its been a blessing. I've found my optimal environment to heal.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  10. Inna

Inna Platinum

Good for you, Zach!
    Good for staying your ground, trusting your own guidance and not getting discouraged.
    Best wishes for you to continue on your path to optimal health!

Phosphene, Sean Waters and Zach Sharp like this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

what Inna said ^^^^^^ good luck on your journey!

Zach Sharp likes this.