1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I'm moving for my health. Would like to live with people from this site.

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Zach Sharp, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Zach Sharp

Zach Sharp New Member

25 Year old male that's moving for my health, and would love to live with a fellow mitochondriac. Preferably somewhere in the gulf south. Message me if interested.

Nicolaj Sølvsten likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Without knowing each other well I would think this is a crazy idea.......

3. Zach Sharp

Zach Sharp New Member

I’m an easy-going guy that would get along with like-minded people in this community :)

Plus, I would argue it’s crazier to keep living in a big city with 5 autoimmune diseases like I am currently lol

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

From your perspective I agree.........what about theirs?

Antonis, Alex97232 and Cpt.Tired like this.
  5. Zach Sharp

Zach Sharp New Member

Are you thinking I'm asking someone to take me in for free? lol

I would imagine anybody else here moving for their health would want to live with someone that wouldn't question why they got naked in the backyard every morning! Or anyone already living in the gulf south wouldn't mind another person living with them and paying them rent every month.

You've convinced me with your message to move for your health, so I'm surprised you might consider this strange. Why would you not want like-minded individuals around you? Why get random roommates that would blast you with emf's and turn on lights indoors? Alternatively, why move somewhere new and pay 50% more rent to live alone?

Also, I currently live in the city where your son went to college, so I'd be curious to know what you think about Knoxville from a healthy environment perspective.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no......asking strangers for a roomie in 2018 is bizarre. Moving for your health is wise.......but people need trust.

I won't even take friend requests until I really know someone. When I find out I do not know them as well as I thought I cut them.

My circle is sacred ground.

Knoxville sucks.

Helio Silva, Antonis and Alex97232 like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

Note number 6...........your circle must be tight and filled with the right people.

SunnyDay, Alex97232 and Brent Patrick like this.
  8. Zach Sharp

Zach Sharp New Member

Making good friends is tough when you are low dopamine, but I will definitely make it happen. I've been a harcore video gamer and prescribed adderall all my life, so your work has really helped me understand why I have struggled so much with dopamine, and how I should proceed. I'm extremely greatful.

What type of occupations would you suggest for someone that wants to improve their health more than anything? Health is infinitely more important to me than money as it stands right now.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I don't believe that. Making the right friends in that state is quite hard because you do not think well in that state. Become a helper in a landscape company......work outside and learn a trade.

Alex97232, Sean Waters and Zach Sharp like this.
  10. Zach Sharp

Zach Sharp New Member

Thanks. Last question...If a lab rat had hypothetically taken exogenous thyroid for a few years and uncoupled their endogenous system.(as you always say) How would you get them to ween off of it? iodine + selenium through seafood and sunlight as you slowly lowered the rat’s dosage?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

rats are nocturnal......so the sun is not their key. grounding would.

Don't hang out with rats.

[​IMG]

SunnyDay, Alex97232, Jenelle and 3 others like this.
  12. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/seans-optimal-journal.20757/

Check out my journal mate... the last couple pages are most relevant to your situation.

I'm 25, live in a city, had battles with autoimmunity (Crohns and eczema)~ plus fatigue and depression.

I moved to Mexico in March for 2 months. Now i'm back in London better than ever. Check it out - it might save you a trip.

I do believe we all have to walk our own paths, so if you do want a roommate in yucatan mexico for a few months - give @shah78 a message or join the Quantum Healing in the Yucatan facebook group and post a message asking for a room like i did... Shah78, if you PM me i will give you his full name so you can fb message him direct, he reached out to me on there and i stayed for 2 months to figure things out - it wasn't what i expected, and it didn't "heal me" as i though, but it raised my dopamine so much that it enlightened me to know what i need. I missed my family and friends out there so much, i agree with Jack 100%. Beware, it may not heal you, but it will show you what you need.

Alex97232, Lahelada and Jenelle like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Shah is Lloyd and he is in a good spot on the Isle of Muerjues. I would warn you there are quite a few rats in that Quantum group so be careful as a low dopamine guy headed to that labyrinth

Alex97232, Lahelada and Sean Waters like this.
  14. Yep ^^^ Some absolute fucking idiots on there with nothing better to do but bitch and gossip.

None of them live in Isla Mujeres though. Just Lloyd. So you'll be fine, it's just a boat from Cancun, 20 minutes.

Lloyd has his head screwed on, he's a good guy

Alex97232 and Lahelada like this.
  15. Jenelle

Jenelle Gold

I love this post, and it brightened my day to see you reach out like this. I'm glad to hear your story. Thank you for sharing. :)

Cpt.Tired and Sean Waters like this.
  16. Brightened my day seeing YOUR comment!! :) Thank you!

And yeah someone told me you know when you are well when you start helping others. I resonate with it a lot right now!

shah78 and Jenelle like this.
  17. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Glad to see you are still connected, Jenelle.

Jenelle likes this.
  18. Jenelle

Jenelle Gold

Hey ~ thanks! Good to hear from you. ;)

19. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Before you move I would check out the type of rock in the area. Go to a nearby river and look at the color of the rock plus its geometry. If the rock is darker

and has a fairly coherent geometry that's good. If its light colored and scattered looking...hmm...idk...

I am sensing that there may be a connection between granite and disconnected people. You can see it in the granite. It LOOKS disordered!

20. primalmofo

primalmofo Enlightened

I recently interviewed for a position near Tallahassee

Zach Sharp likes this.