1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I'm in love with my Schumann resonance generator

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by WereBear, Aug 6, 2014.

1. WereBear

WereBear New Member

It's been two weeks since installing the Total EMF Shield I read about on the forum and my sleep has increased by two hours in the morning.

Now, I've put my iPod touch on Airplane mode 98% of the time, put a EMF shield on the bottom of my laptop and don't put it on my lap anymore, take my lunch hour in a nearby park, and use either speakerphone or my air-type earbuds to stay away from my cellphone, which I don't even use that much.

It's a month in and I've been eating right, starting my shower with ALL cold for at least two minutes, switching to my salt lamp at sundown, etc. I'm sure all that has helped.

But my husband's sleep has also improved, and he hasn't changed a thing!

I wasn't skeptical, or I wouldn't have invested in these steps. But I admit... I didn't expect such fast results, or so much of them.

Another wonderful part is hearing my husband telling his father about what we've been doing, and saying, "The science is there." He's a very important convert... though he's not as far down the road as I am, he is very happy the efforts I'm making are paying off.

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Love it. Keep the momentum going.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

you are doing great!

4. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

Interesting. I've been ambivalent for a year now on whether to drop the cash for that Total EMF shield, living in the smart-metered neighborhood that we do. Our smart meter is long gone but the neighbors' are not much further away. Testimonials sound convincing but I don't like that it's literature claims it "neutralizes" harmful EMF. That doesn't sound possible.

5. WereBear

WereBear New Member

It's my understanding that it reinforces the "earth signal" enough to override the competing EMF noise which is confusing the body. This lets the body focus on the true signal, and then sleep is properly restorative.

The thing that really convinced me is that while I'm working the Leptin Reset, and starting the CT, my husband has not changed his routine while the SRG has been running. And his sleep has improved, too!

6. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

I've found the specification sheet for this here: http://www.cutcat.com/item_images/Total Shield Cutcat.pdf

I don't think it is pulsed either from the following:

The key to the Total Shield’s effectiveness is the presentation of the following four characteristics of the earth-resonant field.
    1. A direct current biphasic sine wave, reversing direction on every cycle.
    2. Fully polar rotational: alternating around the compass clockwise, then counterclockwise in sequence.
    3. Output attenuated to an energetically assimilable level.
    4. Predetermined in shape and density, set by a unique design of field emitters.
    A poor field emitter can make earth resonance an irritant rather than a harmonizing influence.

7. WereBear

WereBear New Member

I'm just reporting what is happening. I don't have the knowledge to explain it further. If it's a placebo effect, it's quite the powerful one, as it worked on my husband for five days before he knew it was in the house.

Yes, I did a kind of science experiment on him, smuggling it in and not saying anything. At the end of five days, (I'm not in the habit of keeping secrets from him so that's as long as I lasted) I showed him how the nasty bug bite on my back had vanished in three days, instead of the over-a-week the last one hung in there, and asked him how his sleep had been. And I knew what his answer would be because I had observed it getting longer!

It's difficult to find unbiased reviews of such items online. And this is only n = 2, after all. And it's only been two weeks. I gambled and I think I won.

Or, check that the seller has a return policy of some kind, and be sure to use a credit card.

Goosey likes this.
  8. WereBear

WereBear New Member

My husband forgave me for keeping an expensive secret from him. Because I explained why I did it: this is so subjective he would have a hard time evaluating it, if he had known it was there.

He now agrees I did him a favor by letting him look back across five days and consider any changes. He's now totally on board!

nonchalant, caroline and JoeBranca like this.
  9. WereBear

WereBear New Member

To clarify, the unit I got:

And I'm running it set for both.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Colder temperatures increase the strength of a magnetic field. Why? Cold can have an effect on magnetism, because cold can have an effect of how fast or slow electrons move. This links the sun’s power to the magnetic field of the Earth. It also links the Schumann resonance strength to the sun. When the sun is shining the Schumann frequency is strongest. When the sun is shining the Earth’s magnetic field is weakest. This implies that the Schumann resonance strength varies inversely with the magnetic field’s strength. At night time, the magnetic field is stronger on Earth. So when you use a fake generator better be well thought out.

11. WereBear

WereBear New Member

Thank you, Dr. Kruse. Good to know. This model lets me turn off either of the two generators.

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

This device uses a grid dip oscillator/absorption wave meter to cancel out EMF disturbances... is there any merit to this and/or can the opposing electromagnetic wave it produces have the same negative effect as the wave it is trying to neutralise??

I am investigating options to mitigate daytime workplace EMF...

Alex97232 likes this.
  13. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

ssj3 good questions, i'm wondering the same thing about implementing this or something like it in the workplace. probably a 1 month hack with before and after labs is the only way to know.

14. N=1 is unfortunately the only way to tell

15. Rain

Rain New Member

oh gosh, all these new posts, i can't keep up haha, ok, so Jack the schumman resonance might not be that good, ok, check.... i'm trying to do energy medicine to protect myself from EMF, oh and by the way, two days ago, the cold in the shower was terrifying, today instead of crying in the shower i was laughing and my feet in the cold grass this morning felt strangely warm..... this is miraculous!

what the heck is this n=1 thing? is that a sample size? stats?

oh i see, i'm on a different thread, how did i get here? lol

16. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

302724_full.gif

Josh and Rain like this.
  17. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Elaine, I think Jack meant that you should be aware that there is a natural day/night cycle between Schumann resonance and natural magnetic field and that they are inversely related.

n=1, yes statistical reference meaning that your personal context is what really matters - what might be right for someone else might not be right for you

Rain likes this.
  18. Rain

Rain New Member

oh duh, ok thanks Da-mo, so turn off my schumman stuff at night, check!!