1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I'm ApoE 4/3. Unsure which genes matter.

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by baccheion, Jan 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. baccheion

baccheion New Member

Am I low fat or low carb? What other gene/snps would provide insight? Should I avoid saturated fats? How much fat? What percent of fats as PUFAs?

I have both MCM6 snps, implying lactose intolerance. I'm heterozygous at the snp associated with LCT.

One snp for G6PD is bad.

I don't seem to have bad gluten/celiac genes.

What else?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  2. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

Hi. I am not an expert on the subject, but I have seen documentaries that talk about epigenetics also being very important (that is, the environment around you, or many factors).
    For example in celiac disease, here in my country they analyze only 2 genes ... but in reality 50 should be analyzed. And it is very difficult to analyze the interaction between them.