1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Im a newby

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Anna, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Anna

Anna New Member

HI Folks - sorry, a newby here - finally have found an area that I am able to post LOL........
    Can someone please let me know how I am able to post a question in the Ask Jack Forum please? When I go there is says that my account is awaiting activation???
    Ta
    Cheers
    Anna

2. caroline

caroline New Member

Hi Anna and welcome! You are only able to "ask Jack" if you are a silver or gold member......are you? Have you just joined? pm me f you are having a problem - happy to help.....

3. Anna

Anna New Member

Thanks Caroline, yes a brand new member although been following Jack for sometime now - so no, doubt I'm a silver or gold member - will search the info to find out how I can become eligible for these privelages. Thanks heaps. Did manage however to find my way into the Newby forum section and post a question there :) Cheers.

4. caroline

caroline New Member

Hi Anna ....Silver and gold memberships .....there is a charge for this. Have a look on the home page. Bronze is free but you can't access "Ask Jack" that is only for paid members. It is very well worth it if you can manage it as it includes the webinars. If you are a gold member you also get the Q&A and the whole back catalogue....

5. caroline

caroline New Member

Just go to the ....Getting started guide .... on the home page.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome............

7. Anna

Anna New Member

Cheers, thanks Jack :)