1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

If your redox is low how do you handle a vaccine push by a job?

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If they try to coerce you into the vaccine have a lawyer draw up a contract having them indemnifying you for a vaccine injury for damages since the vax is experimental and only has emergency approval. Since vax manufacturers have immunity and you cannot recover damages if they want to indemnify you for taking the vax have an Atty draw up the paper and have them sign it. That should solve your problem with a non-mandatory experimental vaccine.

Corporations do not like assuming risk once you know your rights. If you get canned you'll have a case based on the 4th and 6th Amendments and labor law.

2. Dani

Dani New Member

Penny and John Schumacher like this.
  3. What other conditions could make a person ineligible or not for different medications? If we can identify these preexisting conditions and get a letter from doctor, might be a solution. Much like medical marijuana exemption, a way to skirt an unjust law, which most are. Providers who did this made big bucks because pharma/docs refused to risk licences. Was empty threat.

John Schumacher likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Or you can make sure your endogenous Vitamin D is high because you got your skin in the right game.
    If you do not get sun you will get COVID and it won't be pretty when you are in the ICU struggling for oxygen. Moral: Get your skin in the game. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34139758/

caroline and Penny like this.
  5. Penny

Penny New Member

Remember when Magic Johnson got HIV? They got him on Interferon and he has been fine for over 20 years... as long as you keep your immune system up, nothing can hurt you - look at this latest mask study for kids - they cultured every bacteria in the universe on these masks - just like the NASA astronauts came home with this stuff in their blood - if this doesn't annihilate germ theory, I don't know what else will...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scott...b-for-analysis-heres-what-they-found-n2591047

Even a vaxxed person can survive if they can keep their immune system intact - although it seems to me you would need to be on ivermectin to inhibit the spike proteins from causing protein misfolding... and not thinkin' their chances are really hot in a 5G environment...

The "game" with covid was always if you could make enough blood cells to transport oxygen before the spike proteins killed oxygen transport, you could survive - this is why ivermectin is such a game changer and because HCQ with zinc helps make new blood cells in the mitochondria - not sure if any of this gets past the blood brain barrier though to help all the neurological conditions...

6. Penny

Penny New Member

I've also read that the verbage to use is: "I'm allergic to the serum"... not sure if that works though...

7. Penny

Penny New Member

I'm giving my vaxxed kid: d3, selenium, b1, nattokinase, magnesium, zinc and astaxanthin - and I encourage him to get on the piano whenever possible and off the computer:)