1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

If you want safe kids listen and share it........

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just listen to it.......If you don't understand how important this video is to share just leave this page as soon as you can.

2. AdamF

AdamF New Member

Jack,

I shared and re-posted your message on LinkedIn, but honestly, you need a Joe Rogan-caliber of legitimate social media Joe Rogan or a person with millions of followers to really take this off.

Get Colbeck to put you in front of Congress or something and rip 'em.

Alex97232, Billybats and Jude like this.
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

This is awesome Dr. K. This may be a dumb question. Where is he speaking. I wanted to send your videos to the President but wasn't sure which ones and if I can. I will sent your videos and this one to schools, etc.. I am going to show this one to my boyfriend just to let him see its for real because I don't think he knows how bad it is and coming from someone like this Senator other then "Dr. Kruse" he will get it that I am not listening to a guru but a person who wants to help as many people as he can. I think alot of people don't realize how bad it is.

Edit: I hard him say Mr. President..lol now I know where he is.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  4. Penny

Penny New Member

I pinged Senator Feinstein a while back and unbelievably she got back to me... they all defer like sheeple to the FCC - *Pass the Buck* - here was her response:

Dear Ms. Pappas :

Thank you for writing to express your opposition to legislation that would limit local control over cell towers. I appreciate the time you took to write, and I welcome the opportunity to respond.

On January 3, 2017, Senator John Thune (R-SD) introduced the “Making Opportunities for Broadband Investment and Limiting Excessive and Needless Obstacles to Wireless (MOBILE NOW) Act” (S.19), which would make more broadband spectrum available for licensed and unlicensed purposes. On January 10, 2017, Senator Deb Fischer (R-NE) introduced the “Developing Innovation and Growing the Internet of Things (DIGIT) Act” (S. 88), which would encourage spectrum planning for the Internet of Things and directs the Department of Commerce to establish a working group of federal stakeholders. On August 3, 2017, the “MOBILE NOW Act” and “DIGIT Act” passed the Senate by voice vote.

I understand you oppose the “MOBILE NOW Act” and “DIGIT Act” because you are concerned about the unhealthy exposure of Americans to millimeter microwave radiation.

As you may know, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is in charge of setting the standards for radio frequency exposure to the public. The current FCC guidelines are based on recommended exposure criteria issued by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, American National Standards Institute, and the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, amongst others. Since 1996, it has been the policy of the FCC to cooperate with industry, expert agencies, and health and safety organizations to ensure that the FCC’s guidelines continue to be appropriate and scientifically valid.

In 1996, the FCC published a final rule for maximum permissible exposure standards for FCC-regulated transmitters that limits the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR), the amount of energy absorbed by body tissue, to no more than 1.6 watts per kilogram over 1 gram of tissue. On August 5, 2013, the FCC published another final rule that clarifies the procedures by which to evaluate compliance with RF exposure limits and details mitigation steps to ensure compliance. More information on the FCC’s efforts regarding RF exposure can be found at this link: https://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/radio-frequency-safety .

P l ease know I have made careful note of your comments, and I will be sure to keep them in mind should this issue once again be considered by the Senate.

Once again, thank you for writing. Should you have any other questions or comments, please call my Washington , D.C. , office at (202) 224-3841 or visit my website at feinstein .senate.gov . You can also follow me online at YouTube , Facebook , and Twitter , and you can sign up for my email newsletter at feinstein.senate.gov/newsletter .

Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Typical response being bought out. I wonder what she would say about Senator Colbeck's video.

6. Penny

Penny New Member

7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

So once it's signed there is no going back. Does the FCC know what they are doing. .I'm serious. Do they even know there health is going to be affected by this or they just don't care..apparently. If they know they probably saying. well we are going to die one day. . Lets just speed it up and make us not even be able to live in less pain.

Supposedly they say the signs of the end of times there will be many fires, earthquakes in places you usually don't see, and there will be darkness (no sun). I think maybe the no sun part would be that there is going to be so much nnEMF competing with the sun depleting our Vit d along with other damage nnEMF will do to the earth.

Scompy likes this.
  9. Penny

Penny New Member

So, I had this idea - 2 actually - since the insurance companies are the ones paying out on fire claims/gliomas - and they have a small army of lawyers, how could we get them to play? I mean, if you can't get homeowners insurance because you live by an explodable 5G cell, wouldn't that be actionable?

The other idea I had is taking a pulse oximeter and walking up to a tower and seeing if your oxygen goes to crap - I mean, we can all agree we need oxygen... a video like that would go viral... oximeters are like $14.00:
    https://www.amazon.com/50-DL-Pulse-...=1522176548&sr=8-4&keywords=pulsometer+finger

Alex97232 and Scompy like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Penny

Penny New Member

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Who do we send this info to. Can we stop this. I send that article, the video above and some other stuff to 2 friends so far. If the President past the 5g does he know how dangerous or just following what others tell him. What and how can we fight this. My gut is saying send this info to schools and the President. Would if we send this info to the employees of verizon and t mobile. Maybe I should send this info to the golf club employees here in Bedminster NJ that President Trump owns.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  13. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

This forum is the revolution.