1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

IF you live right now in Australia you must devise a plan to leave.

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

He is bloody good that fella

Crimson Funk likes this.

2. So so unfortunate the majority of people in Aus are not seeing the insanity of what is happening nor understanding the gravity of their non chalant attitudes is irreversible.

How can anyone in their right mind possibly think that it is ok to pass this kind of a bill into law giving the premier of the day and the minister for health such power? How is it ever ok to include a paragraph outlining how 'a pandemic order can be applied to 'classes of person' identified by their characteristics, attributes or circumstances. There are a lot of choice words swirling around in my head that I wont write, but what the actual hell is wrong with people!

The bill now going in front of the upper house, 21 votes needed to pass. He has 17 seats already and it is believed he has the support of the Greens and two independents. It doesn't look good. Mass exodus already starting from Melbourne into northern NSW and Qld.

If Victoria falls then our country is done! I believe the damage done already is irreversible.

In an unprecedented move today 26 lawyers including 23 QC's joined an open letter opposing the pandemic laws passed last night.

Hope its not too little too late !

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 9.22.24 pm.png Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 9.22.36 pm.png Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 9.22.46 pm.png

caroline, GavinH and Crimson Funk like this.
  3. Just sharing some amazing footage in Melbourne today. Tears of joy and pride that people are finally coming together. Victoria will never be the same again, people too divided but this makes me believe there are still people who know right from wrong and will fight for those beliefs.

https://fb.watch/8Y-K3OIXzE/

4. Thank you for sharing

Crimson Funk likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

It really looks like a Federal election will be called for December. I have heard this numerous places now.

Is it possible that they could do this???

NO JAB = NO VOTE

WE ALL NEED TO SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE AND MAKE SURE WE GET BALLOTS SENT TO US SO WE CAN VOTE.

DO IT BY DECEMBER 5th

WE NEED TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think most Aussies have heard the corona cast? with Dr. Norman Swan - the government mouth piece for total world domination and genocide.

Yesterday he was doing his daily podcast with a female Doctor and they were talking about how to get the unjabbed "over the line".

They discussed using kindness and understanding and being gentle and addressing their [unjabbed] concerns so they could convince them to have the evil injection.

UGH!

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

9. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

caroline and Laudy Cincotta like this.
  10. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

I can't stand the ABC propaganda machine. Dr Karl is just as bad.

caroline likes this.

11. Hahaha Gee Gavin are you sure? ;)

Sadly yesterday Qld announced a version of Victorias 'vaccinated' economy locking out all unjabbed from everywhere.

Now having to rethink our position as hospital access is only if you are dying or an emergency situation........dont know how that can not be a human rights violation nor how they getting away with it. Palaszczuk is calling it a 'reward' for the vaccinated :tears::tears::tears: which made me want to throw up! I cant believe how stupid people are that they are lapping this shit up.

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 10.42.16 pm.png

caroline and GavinH like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Does anyone have any idea what unjabbed numbers are? surely we can't be at 90% quaxed???

There is so much information out there now that points and confirms how corrupt and evil all this is ......and yet no-one is paying attention.

This is all like a runaway freight train.....

We need constructive ideas on how to survive and, in fact, flourish in the midst of this world wide conspiracy for the great reset and depopulation.

In which state in Australia will we be able to thrive and prosper - if any?

Maybe - it will come down to communities of like minded people where we can be self sustainable?

We were in a community last week and were told that the police aren't enforcing the lock out policies. They said it wasn't their job and they have better things to do.

I, for one, can't see any other way for the foreseeable future.

Laudy Cincotta likes this.
  13. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

Australia seems to be the country with the least transparency regarding vaxxed v unvaxxed cases and hospitalisations. I think it may come down to setting up communities. There is talk of it here in Tas. I'm in middle of getting a gun licence, just for hunting of course. I don't think it will matter what state in Oz you live in. They are all playing the same game. We know what Jack thinks.

Our Supreme Court case against the mandate was dismissed today. Most of the judges in Oz are MAPs (minor attracted persons) - new term for pedo to make it more 'normal'.

caroline and Laudy Cincotta like this.

14. Bugger @GavinH so sorry about the court case, it just feels like anyone in a decision making capacity has been brainwashed and not seeing sense.

We are completely burnt toast I think in Victoria which is rolling out to the rest of the nation in the near future sadly. I agree with you and Audrey we need to set up in communities to help and support each other, grow food, hope to God we can find a doctor or a nurse who would care for us and work out what the hell to do next.

I really dont know where to go internationally. A few friends all seem to think Mexico is where we should aim for.

My girlfriend just got her gun licence and has encouraged us all to do the same.

Word in the MSM is that Andrews has the numbers to pull of this pandemic legislation next week, he has been too confident all along and no one is seeming to challenge him.

There are now 60 QC's and along with the Victorian Bar Association the Law Institute of Victoria came out during the week condemning the bill and the danger of passing it. Yet no one is taking any note.

As many of us that can are heading into the CBD tomorrow for the protest, hoping like hell there will be massive numbers but extreme weather is forecast 13 degrees and torrential rain :rolleyes: people just aren't realising the gravity of what is happening, they are happy being 'free' again!

Victoria needs prayers and a small miracle.......anyone able to help?

15. Just had a thought, anyone have the ability to charter a plane to rescue a few hundred stranded Aussies? Worth asking

GavinH and caroline like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Such a good idea - a gun license!

I used to hunt with my dad when I was kid ...and used to take target practise.

The only thing I really remember is the "kick" of a shotgun.

Laudy Cincotta and GavinH like this.
  17. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

I know someone that knows a pilot with a plane if it comes to that.

Laudy Cincotta and caroline like this.