1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

IF you live right now in Australia you must devise a plan to leave.

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 2, 2021.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

If you don't get vaxxed how will you get home????

This is all accelerating so fast .......

2. Chantelle

Chantelle New Member

Wish I had just done more research a while back. I could have had less to worry about. Thank you for sharing.

Sue-UK likes this.
  3. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Half the threads posted in "The Cave" are yours. All you do is post links to articles and social media posts.

Make a single thread where you can dump your links, instead of highjacking an entire section of the forum all for yourself.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Richard Watson likes this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Well - New South Wales has just made it crystal clear......

Our area [Northern Rivers] will come out of lockdown tomorrow at midnight.....

Only double jabbed folks will be allowed to participate.

Of course Jack has been warning us for some time ........the reality is devastating.

We have totally lost our freedom in less than 2 years.
    This area has never had a case of covid BTW

JanSz likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I totally don't understand so much of this......

Dailey we read about the horrible consequences of the jab.

There are Doctors and scientists etc. worldwide calling for the vaccination program to be halted immediately.

We read the true facts and figures of what is actually going on worldwide and yet.....

On the radio this morning .....Doctors are up in arms because they can't get enough vaccines to jab their pregnant patients.

And everyone wants desperately to jab their young children.

How can there be such a disconnect???

Jackie Nelson likes this.
  8. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Can't go home vaxxed or not at the moment. Dan won't let anyone from NSW back - will be interesting to see if when he opens up to NSW whether I have to be. If that's the case I probably just won't be back for a long time. I don't intend having it. Apparently there is a new vax available in Australia called Novavax which is like the older type I will have that if I have to, but now not available until January.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

do you have any info on that new vax Jenny? We haven't heard of that one.

JanSz likes this.
  10. I checked in with one of my friends who is from (in) Australia and happens to be one of the most centered people I know, who consistently uses the power of her creative imagination to focus on what she wants. I was curious how she is responding as these events unfold. I found this link on her timeline. I hope this helps:

Make sure to read the comments.

Jason F and caroline like this.
  11. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Just googled it & now says it's only going to start trials here next year - so don't know about that now.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  12. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Mark Latham video for Aussies who don't wish anyone to know there vax status.
    MARK LATHAM ON HOW TO COMBAT VACCINE PASSPORTS
    The is what he is referring to - Australian Immunisation Register Ceasing correspondence and release of information

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I can't find the comments....

Christine Renner likes this.
  14. For me they show up when I scroll down past the video. I know there is a huge group of Dr. Joe devotees in Australia. It's funny looking back at all the events that he did in Australia over the years. Almost like he knew it would be needed for a significant group of people wo be well trained in the use of their minds and creative imaginations--for good. Just know there are people who know what they are doing that are focusing on positive outcome and as I understand it, all outcomes, at a certain point, come to fruition. Stay in your truth.

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

https://twitter.com/PeaknikMicki/status/1434755077760172042
    We need to hold our nerve ..... https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-09/supreme-court-hears-covid-order-challenges/100445878
    more than 50,000 watched the livestream ....

I've got a few twitter accounts to follow, and picked up some tips about how to avoid being refused access to services or venues for not having a vaccine passport. I'm not wearing this on a lanyard, but to avoid confrontations that might get me arrested I'll have a few of these printed out in my bag. :) Maybe someone in the twitter-sphere will have the Aus version.....? ;)

upload_2021-9-9_14-19-30.png

Richard Watson, caroline and JanSz like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

USA version too.

17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Keep the faith!
    Our government seems to be doing a U turn on vaccine passports in England. :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

caroline likes this.
  18. I hope this helps. Caroline's work (in early 2020) foresaw a lot of what has unfolded and helped me not be caught be surprise. I just checked in to see what she was sharing and she shared this from Nov 2020. Very timely and relevant, even now, almost a year later. Highly recommend the listen:

caroline likes this.
  19. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Audrey, now they're saying the Novavax - which is a traditional vaccine, will be available to already double jabbed people next year but imagine there will be some way round this if we really have to have one.

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

why exactly do double jabbed people need another vaccine???????

I read that Israel is working on a fourth jab......pin cushion anybody?

Talk about moving the goal posts........