1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

If you had 3 minutes

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by RebbalforLight, Feb 25, 2018.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

Hmmm, Thanks to Neil's perspective it looks like I need to upgrade my crowd. I can get about 1 topic into the history before I get informed that there is a video I must see that invariably ends up with someone getting hit in the junk or someone doing a faceplant.

Supposedly these videos are "epic". I don't want to seem rude but I'm really getting a hunch that these videos, featuring people that maybe should pick hobbies other than parkour and dads that stand unreasonably close to children learning how to golf, may not be epic in a Homeric sense.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Neil or Jack can do that.

Problem is that yours (or mine) crowd are people in which we are invested emotionally.

In my case, my opinion have not even counted when it came to healthcare for my dogs.

///////

3. drezy

drezy Gold

I envy no doctor. I don't think their offices are filled with overly-compliant and honest patients even when the patient's life depends on it.

Allin and Paleodocteur like this.
  4. brandie

brandie CherokeeSol

I don't envy doctors either, not because they have noncompliant patients but because they can't have a thought of their own or branch out their knowledge because of how healthcare is regulated. Isn't this the very reason we are ALL here?

Alex97232 and Janet Shold like this.
  5. RebbalforLight

RebbalforLight New Member

Um, wow. Update a post, go off to work and WHAM! Two pages of comments! Thanks to everyone for chiming in.

For those suggesting to focus on me and mine first, I understand and am working to educate my immediate family first. As I learn, I inform them. They are tolerant and willing to modify some things. For further out family and friends, I answer questions as honestly and completely as possible but stop when interest wanes. As I said in the OP, my clip-ons have created quite a stir.

The Big Fish (BF for short) is someone that I greatly respect and is known for being a truth teller (like the gentleman whose name is on the top of the page). IF the BF can be swayed to look into the connections that Jack has made, the learning curve will be much shorter as all these pathways are familiar to the BF (trying really hard not to out this person). This person has "good genes" with few obvious health problems, but works with a genetically compromised population that is being harmed worse than regular folks by nnEMF and blue light toxicity. I feel for this population and their struggles. If I can point towards things that will help them, I feel I must try. And since it is not my place, I must sway the BF. As I said, the first step is easy. Blue light is out there.

If I think the BF may look into Jack's website, this thread will magically disappear. Just a warning.

Now, I'll try and go through carefully and answer specific responses.

The Benny Hill video was awesome.

6. RebbalforLight

Ok, that reference is fantastic. Thank you! We use mouse models all the time! Most excellent.

Where I got lost. Bear with me. Yes, it is later than 18. 18 minutes is where I started saying, "Oh, man!" and pausing the video every minute or so to try and look stuff up. I understand that the UV and IR are not working on the camera part of the eye. They or at least the UV is 1) filling up all those benzene rings in the aromatic molecules and 2) somehow turning on the SCN eye clock and 3) generating a DC current to repair the eye? And the fovea not having blood vessels was in their, too. I think it was the eye clock and how/if it relates to the other aromatics (tryptophan) and eye repair. I am not sure what the aromatics are doing.

Again, in the grand scheme of things, I am fine for now not learning all the science, but my BF will call BS if I don't speak the language. (I am thinking of buying a UVA light to flash in my eye, as I am pretty sure the dogma is that UV light is stopped by the lens.)

I am still working out how to include quotes on the forum, so forgive my weak attempts.

7. RebbalforLight

Billybats,

As a silver member, can I listen to the April 2016 webinar? I am hesitant to sign up for gold right now as money is tight and I am still struggling with the basics. Once I get my labs back and have more specific questions, maybe.

I vacillate between being like you for a bit and then being like your boyfriend. I need to know WHY until it is so far over my head that I throw my hands up and just go eat protein and fat and take a cold shower.

8. RebbalforLight

Amen to the huge thank you to Jack. I am amazed every time I hear him. I read the article about China's DDW plant and thought that stores of H2 and O2 sounded...interesting. Elton John's RocketMan comes to mind.

9. RebbalforLight

Well, perhaps I could borrow your history lessons? My summary would be very short, especially evolutionary neurology. :rofl:

NeilBB likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm just here to see Jan stash his notes in everyone else's threads.

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

Not knowing any specifics about any of your training or if we have any overlapI have to go with a weaker general analogy of what I understand.

Say you took a job as curator of a clock museum with 4 stories of floors filled with clocks from every era. Your pride and joy would be that when visitors came every clock would, within reason, be as accurate as possible.

Assuming the museum runs like most museums and closes at night, when would you start checking and adjusting all the clocks?

Would you adjust the plethora of clocks relative to your least accurate clock or your hyper accurate atomic clock?

Allin likes this.
  12. RebbalforLight

drezy, thank you for taking the time and helping me understand.

I'm a plant person surrounded by neuro/eye people. General works. I hear a lot of their terminology, but it doesn't always click.

One would hope that the atomic clock would keep accurate time (assumption) and that would be the standard to set the other clocks. That is the SCN eye clock, right?

13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Just do a google with his name and webinar that is how I found it. The newer ones don't come up. The oldest one is the Vermont 2017 that comes up, but any after that I haven't seen. I too can't afford to pay and I am sorry Dr. Kruse because you have give me so much. One day I hope to pay back in some way. I did buy his book though, but not sure if things will change from that regarding the 5g.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I think of building codes.

Whatever is being build or maintained must apply to set of rules that apply in particular case.

Different rules apply to residential house and to skyscraper.
    Different rules apply to different parts of Nuclear Power Plant.

We here would prefer that each of us when having hang nail would have it treated by neurosurgeon.

Indeed there are people who have doctors on their staff.
    Or call doctor to meet them at restaurant for oysters, drop $10000 at the beginning then say lets talk.

///
    Most others fit in smaller cubicle.

/////

15. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Jan what do these lines /// mean.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

End of thought or partition between different thoughts.

/////

17. drezy

drezy Gold

Yeah and it needs refreshing(natural light) regularly for best results.

You could do the following google search if you want to learn more about the SCN. Beware it's the firehose:
    Code:
    scn clock site:www.jackkruse.com

18. RebbalforLight

Sipping from the firehose of knowledge has become a specialty of mine. As long as you are braced for impact and aware that you are only getting a taste (and don't mind getting knocked on your bum occasionally) it is actually kinda fun.

Thank you, drezy! And thank you, Billybats. I'll look up that webinar.