1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

If you focus on grammar and spelling over content............

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  2. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

I hear you Jack! :thumbsup:

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

you have been saying that for the last five years +

4. drezy

drezy Gold

seanb4 likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

bas---d!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

you can go off people you know!

7. drezy

drezy Gold

8. Pogo

Pogo New Member

Within the narrow confines of social media, that is fair enough. Particularly so, on Twitter with the minimal message length.

Even on Facebook, the dearth of formatting lends itself to shorter, snappier content. But entirely forgoing use of the <Enter> key is just plain lazy. Exposing the lack of readability or legibility of content, is not "focusing on grammar and spelling".

In blog postings, articles, books etc, there are no excuses for egregious grammatical errors. Language exists for the purpose of communication. Failing to use it properly leads to miscommunication, inconsistency and ambiguity.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Bye Pogo.

Allin likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

Doc, your clarion call across your blogs, book, and podcasts is loud and clear. It's gained me decades back on my vitality and a son who is in fierce competition to out-CT me and is currently "winning"!

Keep it up.