1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

If you ever wondered how "lit up" your area is

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by drezy, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

2. drezy

drezy Gold

Ok you guys are piling in on the IoT trend. I've worked with several IoT companies and there is nothing I love more than an IoT or stupid tech crash.

I present "Juicero" a machine that squeezes preserved juice out of a bag ( that you can do by hand anyway ). original price tag = $700. After the internet laughed them out of CEO $400.

This is just the ti of the iceberg of what I've seen in development, but still I love the smell of stupid highly funded ideas failing:

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-much-more-than-juice-internet-is-unimpressed
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    Scompy likes this.
  3. ^^^^ Abysmally low dopamine.
    drezy likes this.