1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

If you are going through hell, keep going

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Cuffy, Aug 27, 2019.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

As the self appointed spokesperson for all husbands the policy is that you can keep the steak if we get an "electric with energy" wife served on up to us.

One good oxy session followed by a can of sardines beats the best steak out there.

Phosphene and Cuffy like this.
  2. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

I ate sardines 8 hours later and then rubbed my nipples til I saw stars. o_O

Phosphene, caroline and drezy like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

It might be a little early to call it, but I think you're going to fit in here just fine.

4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Yes nice to have another uninhibited foodie on board!

Your chopped clams comment on the sardines thread inspired dinner for tonight:

Zoodles (local zucchini noodles)
    Chopped clams (rotating my stock :glasses:)
    Garlic, tons
    Olive oil
    Oregano
    Chile flakes
    Fresh parsley
    Fresh lemon juice
    Parmesan
    S&P

Yes!!!!

Cuffy likes this.
  5. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

I'll be right over! Especially if you have fresh, local peaches for dessert.