1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

If it's destroyed in the sun...

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by drezy, Apr 28, 2018.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

I'm trying to make sense of the following statements that seem like clues and I'm missing something:

1. Deuterium is destroyed in the sun, and presumably all stars (mentioned more than once in webinars)
    2. It appears like early earth water was high in deuterium (also mentioned in webinars andor blogs)
    The question this raises is where the deuterium is coming from then.

One other statement that I think has bee made is that during a stars death it spews massive amounts of water. Statement #1 above applies to a healthy star that is presumably fusing deuterium into Helium-3 in short order.

During a collapse of function/fusion in a star (like the one that left building material for our solar system) does deuterium stop being fused prior to the "water spew"?

If so, the "cells under stress emit ELF-UV" (Van Wijck) signaling seems kinda symmetrical.

If not, where does the deuterium come from?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. is wrong.